So I've been drinking a bunch of sake lately for a change. Cheap, tasty, and decent abv...

So I've been drinking a bunch of sake lately for a change. Cheap, tasty, and decent abv. Does drinking it often automatically make me a weeb or is there still a chance for me to be a regular, run-of-the-mill alcoholic?

Also booze thread, show me your poison

Attached: WIN_20180328_16_21_27_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Also this brand tastes like shit, but it's cheap (~$11). Do you guys know of any similarly priced but better brands? Do they even make the stuff over 15% abv?

Attached: IMG_1385.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

r u a qt plz marry me ty plz

Obligatory 3rd image post + sage

Attached: IMG_1337.jpg (2520x2752, 1.64M)

HEY FEMALE CUNT
SEE
NOW FUCK OFF

Attached: sam.jpg (262x417, 12K)

kk bb i paY gud dowree

the weak should fear the strong

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

leave my country

Can I stay if I get better taste in booze?

Well this thread went well

Attached: IMG_0869.jpg (1280x960, 373K)

Tits or gtfo faggot

Attached: 1522065778486.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Attached: WIN_20180328_17_08_42_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

ok thank (you)

Attached: 1506345705048.jpg (206x221, 9K)

I gotchu fam

Attached: thumbs-up.png (256x256, 34K)

any other pics?

Thousands

Attached: WIN_20171110_15_36_57_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

No pics but just downed a fifth of Ruble vodka. Its $7.10 for a fifth. I just drank it straight from the bottle in about 5 minutes an hour ago and I’m not even fucked up. Sigh. Alcoholic status and I’m only 26

More tits

I should just buy a handle considering its only 2 dollars more but Id drink myself into a coma so thats how I limit myself.

That sounds pretty brütal. I usually go for pic related ($10 per fifth, $20 per handle), which is aight. Can be drank straight, but I'm usually too much of a pussy

Attached: WIN_20180226_22_44_44_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Too many kids on Sup Forums these days that apparently couldn't finish spelling /baph/

im drunk and lonely too

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 15K)

Yes it makes you a weeb. I drank it with friends who are from Guam occasionally. I liked it because I'm a slav and love my clear alcohols.

I always liked the G Joy sake. I drank that like water on the weekends while working on my project cars, and I wouldn't realize how the alcohol snuck up on you. Sweet, very clean, alcohol was slightly harsh though. I think that was ~20%, and sold at the grocery store (Oregonfag here, have to buy liquor in a liquor store here)

Hakutsuru also made one in a pink bottle that was pretty good. Dry, also very clean, cleaner alcohol.

Overall, vodka is cheaper and cleaner. I love Stoli, but it's nice to diverge every now and then.

I've been drinking almost every single day for over a year. I'm on day two of no drinking. I feel fucked. All I do I sleep and drink water. Kill me.

Attached: 85117706.jpg (499x483, 36K)

Not bad. Ill look for it in the store tomorrow if they have it. I can drink the cheapest vodka straight ($6.52 a fifth) but for 50 cents more I dont gag as Im downing ruble. Can drink like water. Cheaper than brunettes which goes down harder actually. Thats $8.70 a fifth. Also maybe a problem that I know the prices after tax.

You some kind of whore? You look like a fucking retard

not drinking 100% alcohol
you pussy

I did 30 days sober in october like rogan and friends. After the shakes stopped it was good but started right where I left off when it was over.

Id let you suck my dick you cumslut

I mean, anything's better than HRD, right?

Can you show me your tits? Pretty plz. They look amazing

Attached: 1522117754983.gif (320x224, 1.02M)

Shut the fuck up slut

i don't drink that much if i do its usually just beer or this weird peppermint liquor that tastes like mouthwater + alcohol.

pic related i actually have a cringy story about these containers

>be me
>on my way to band rehearsal
>huge ass bass guitar on my back, microphone case in one hand, and 6 bottles of beer in this weird paper case in the other hand (pic related)
>start thinking
>this thing is basically only made out of paper, how does it hold all those bottles?
>nah the guys at marketing and design probably worked to make it safe
>get into tram
>tram is pretty full
>suddenly feel paper handle getting weird
>THE FUCKING HANDLE DISCONNECTS
>ohshit.jpg
>container falls on the floor
>beer everywhere
>everyone stares at me
>pleasekillme.png
>quickly pick up the broken glass and somehow take the surviving bottles out of the tram

yeah this was last friday.

Attached: WIN_20180329_02_25_56_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Go to if you want cheap tits, this is a thread about escaping the pain and torture of reality with booze

I never understood this. I've been drunk on a minimum of 12-14 beers a night for over a decade. as of late I'll do something stupid and convince myself not to drink for 4-5 days and I feel fine. is this strictly limited to alcohol? further, I get volitile if I don't drink after the second day but consuming candy makes it better, borderline alcoholic hypoglycemia perhaps?

Attached: 1513205027902.png (600x600, 57K)

Found the faggot. Shut the fuck up orbiter

I dont know what HRD means

Means you're a fucking nigger

Attached: 1481931051205.jpg (410x412, 62K)

This shit. Real cheap. Absolutely awful

Attached: 636185503080495372-Brooke-photos-Nov-Dec-2016-164.jpg (380x510, 22K)

heres that motherfucking broken handle, no idea why i'm keeping it

Attached: WIN_20180329_02_35_46_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

You probably shove it up your ass you cockslut

If you are drinking sake with those chink shot glasses then yes, if you are pouring it into a glass, or taking it from a normal shot glass then no, you aren't a weeb.

I'm a whiskey/fancy beer faggot.

If you expected anything amazing from posting on Sup Forums and showing your "face", then you are a fucking idiot.

>inb4 bait

not really into ass stuff sorry.

>So..He was behind of it...

Attached: gsto3fjc6prk2544582000000.jpg (473x519, 25K)

Bu-but...They aren't YOUR tits. T^T

Attached: 1501397574179.jpg (604x453, 41K)

Shut the fuck up faggot

To commemorate the fallen, obviously

Attached: gaggle of faggots.jpg (1024x582, 198K)

Show me your fucking tits

Sake is a fermented bev,like wine or beer,so abv can't get past 18 proof or so before it evaps,otherwise it needs to be distilled,like whiskey.Wanna crash and burn cheaply,good ole Aristocrat or Skol vodka, $6.00 a fifth in a plastic bottle in most states....

Handle in pussy do it fag

Nah Idk. I posted earlier about 30 days sober. Got super shakey but that was it. All I had to do was calm the mental frustration of not drinking. Ive drank a fifth a day minimum for 5 years.
Mostly just having the will power to not drink is all that it takes - which is easier when you plan it in advance or if something external forces you into that situation.

i'm not op and i don't have a pussy

Fuck off

Try again nigger.

Show me your fat tits you fucking loser

kys

Youre a double nigger, you fucking jew

i'm a skinny yellow brownish manlet
still interested?

My shot glass is too small, regular cup's too big. So I'm improvising

Attached: WIN_20180328_17_39_31_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Do it and then get the fuck out of my country you fucking beaner

Tits or gtfo you fucking stupid attention whore

I have none. I gotta dick. I want op to show us her nice tiddies.

Attached: 85139710.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

I'll check those. With a name like aristocrat, it's gotta be fancy

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 7K)

I drink a lot of smirnoff. Some Grey Goose, and occasionally Gin.

Youre a dick you faggot. Show me your tits

Alright, I'll get out of the way so quality content creators like you can enrich the thread

wtf is this spam, I've googled it and it is nothing of interest

Better then some attention whore who's only value to this would be nudity. Otherwise gtfo nigger

Alcholism is defined if you are powerless over it or your life is unmanageable. (7 months sober here )

Always down for a drinks thread.

Having some armagnac right now, pic related- Darroze Domaine de la Poste 1977.

Attached: darroze domaine de la pointe 77.jpg (800x1422, 164K)

Gekkeikan is the best of the cheap domestic brands, IMO. Ozeki is OK. Sho Chiku Bai is probably my least favorite of all of them.

Personally, I'd prefer to get one of the 1.8L cartons of the imported stuff, even though it's significantly more expensive.

Tits or gtfo you fucking slut

Some dumb watch company that's been spamming for a good while

Gekkeikan has been the most enjoyable out of the three I tried. I think I'll prolly stick to it. Not a whole lot more pricy. Where do you go to get the big ol' cartons?

Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger

Are you gonna become the femanon version of that fat guy with the round shades that comes on here all the time to ask us what we're drinking tonight?Just shoot me now somebody.....

Fuck that guy and fuck this dumb bitch. Take this to /soc/

not hispanic and probably not in your country you aggressive fuckgoblin

but you asked so politely so here

Attached: WIN_20180329_02_45_18_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Nickel? I haven't seen that guy in ages. People went hard on the photoshop toward the end there. Mostly pedo jokes, but there were still some creative ones

At least someone in this fucking thread delivered. Good job shitskin

Nickel is a fucking pedo and this bitch is equally as fucking cringey

always happy to help out

When I need some oranges picked or something I'll look you up man

Sho Chiku Bai is shit.
Gekkekain is only slightly better.
Hakutsuryu is my favorite of the cheap and commonly found brands.
Ozeki is decent.

ABC is 14-16%. If you want higher, you'll need to switch to shochu (similar, but 25-30%). It's closer to vodka, though, and is often made from potatoes.

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot fuck

Your chest hair's like a ghetto fleur-de-lis

This is now a bob and vagene thread

drinking this and half of a half gallon of rum.
day off, getting over a break up, ex cheated on me b/c of me not giving attention between working and getting an apt for us.
So its been a slow week.

Attached: 1522284638637796885460.jpg (2560x1440, 1.91M)

Is it similarly sweet? What's different between it and vodka? Also thanks for the brand recommendations

You got cucked like a bitch you whiney little pussy

I wasn't asking about quitting persé, I was asking about the feeling like shit part. drinking beer to the point of being nearly blackout drunk every day has never had any effect on me whether it be hangover or anything other than the concerns with alcoholism induced hypoglycemia. I was asking if it is normal for people who drink actual spirit if it is common to have withdrawal as outlined in

Get the fuck out of here you fucking nigger

this is the nicest thing i've heard in a while lol

Op i would like to see your huge tits plox

Quit being a pussy

meh my parents both drank sake and my dad called them japs so you're probably safe

This guy gets it. Fucks sakes

i live sake but honestly after trying a bunch they all kinda taste like vodka with some small flavoring to me but hey still good and cheap

Your parents raised a fucking failure