>...
>vote leave

>GRASSROOTS CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
ukip.org/volunteer

>OFFICIAL POLL TRACKER / ODDSCHECKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME

>ARE NIGE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>Sup Forums HIJACKING BREXIT CAMPAIGN
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625503/The-neo-Nazi-swastika-breast-Vote-Leave-badge-vest-Holocaust-deniers-EDL-fascists-posing-Kray-twins-grave-violent-thugs-racists-hijacking-Brexit-campaign.html

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6986518/Queen-hailed-as-a-backer-of-Brexit.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/18/queen-backs-brexit-headline-in-the-sun-was-inaccurate-press-watchdog-rules

>TRUMP BACKS BREXIT
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1291449/Trump-Brexit-Britain-wouldn-t-punished-leaving-EU.html

>COMMIE CORBYN SABOTAGES REMAIN CAMPAIGN - ABSOLUTE M A D M A N
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7189294/Remain-campaign-in-chaos-after-Jeremy-Corbyn-attacks-Project-Fear-and-dismisses-anti-Brexit-forecasts-as-hysterical-hype.html

>INCREASINGLY NERVOUS REMAINIAN MPS PLOTTING COUP
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627618/Pro-EU-MPs-plot-guerilla-war-BLOCK-Brexit-rules-immigration-trade-voters-decide-quit-EU.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/11291050/Nigel-Farage-and-Enoch-Powell-the-full-story-of-Ukips-links-with-the-Rivers-of-Blood-politician.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoWtY_h4xo
tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=itv
youtube.com/watch?v=ofA3URC1wyk
youtube.com/watch?v=_W2jONIjrM0
youtube.com/watch?v=onn8x-qDrtg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Siddig
youtube.com/watch?v=K-VW1XZwF80
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3594364/Nigel-Farage-warns-demand-SECOND-referendum-EU-Leave-campaign-loses-narrow-margin.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2479271/1-000-years-invaded-need-Norman-like-Darcy-Percy-ahead.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for ARE NIGE

Second for

>PAKIS OUT
>WAIFUS IN

BASED NIGE

KNOCK FOREHEAD CUNT OUT

THANK YOU LORD FARAGE

We're going to lose

We can do it gents, have faith.

How the fuck did I miss this?

what time does it start ?

>one billion

They realise how fucking crazy they sound? Even 5% of that would lead to a total societal collapse.

R E M I N D E R :

Nigel and Enoch we're buddies and Enoch supported his cause.

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/11291050/Nigel-Farage-and-Enoch-Powell-the-full-story-of-Ukips-links-with-the-Rivers-of-Blood-politician.html

LORD KEK PROTECT US

He was trashed as always by complete fuckwits who think the fact that we have an unelected upper chamber and head of state - neither of whom can introduce legislation - means that it is irrelevant that the EU Commission - which does introduce legislation - is unelected.

I want to fucking hang myself.

Do we know how Dimbleby will vote?

finally the evil brits will not have any more excuses for their failures

>do we know how a paid-up member of the British establishment, a BBC grandee, and a complete luvvie, will vote?
Go and have a quiet word with yourself

This is now officially a Bryan Adams thread:

"Don't tell me Britain's not worth tryin' for.
You can't tell me Britain's not worth dyin' for.
You know it's true:
Everything I do, I do it for you."

REMINDER TO SIGN UP TO VOTE - YOU ONLY HAVE UNTIL MIDNIGHT TODAY

I think he'll want out, I can tell by his face in debates regarding the EU.Nah he's an outer.

Oh fuck, I made this meme. I said that and somebody made that picture.

The Dimblebot has no real free will.
He would do what he masters tell him.

Dimblebot has no petitions.

BASED.

where does this "Are Nige" meme come from? merci

It is pretty awesome.

Is he fuck

nigel mansell 2bh

I'm curious, any gay Scots ITT?

I will leave the decision of my vote to the people of Sup Forums.

Whoever gets trips will decide my vote.

Thanks for linking my video as the thread theme.

Tfw he will never write an epic hit with Robert Smith

>tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=itv

Anyone know of any other streams? Not available to me. I always like hearing Nigel speak.

Gay Englishman here

Our Nigel.
The English can neither speak or write there own language.

"Muslims are not a problem"

Misspelling of 'Our Nige' - Proper, local, British people refer to their own as "Our X" i.e. "Our kid Alex" (doesn't have to be their son) or "Our lad Dave"

In some parts of the UK it's common to call people "our [name]" if they're part of your family or a close friend or whatever. In this case it's because Are Nige is a sound lad who's on our side.

The "are" bit is probably because some English accents make "our" and "are" sound the same.

Do you want your tribal chieftain to have sovereignty?

Or some jew in muslim Brussels?

ITV player should be available worldwide if you make an account, it's not the BBC. I think at least.

Fucking bitch..

On a related note:
I'm starting to get curry-fever for Indian girls, this bitch not included.

They are traditional and white enough that your kids would look European.

There is a beautiful, graceful, petite Indian at my workplace. Really traditional family. Doesn't even have a facebook account she is so detached from society.

OUT OUT OUT

ITV is partially funded by the TV licence.

Believe you also have to be in the UK for their digital catch-up service, but I await my ass being handed to me for being wrong.

PLS DON'T BE IN LONDON

L
O
N
D
O
N

>Bryan Adams thread
I'm game.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofA3URC1wyk
youtube.com/watch?v=_W2jONIjrM0
youtube.com/watch?v=onn8x-qDrtg

Only with enough praise will KEK protect us.

I hope there's a special pub in heaven for Nige lads. Even if the result in the referendum was 99% remain, his sacrifice should be remembered.

Northerners refer to family members as "our..." "Are" to signify that the jews control our education system.

You shouldn't leave something as important as this to chance.

Regardless, vote leave

I want a Scot, no offense, just closer.

>"Farage"

Is that even a British name?

> "Are" to signify that the jews control our education system.
top fuckin kek t.b.h. lad

Indians are pretty based and have a good work ethic, unlike most Pakistanis

Dimble just said

"IT IS HAPPENING"

On BBC 1 Wales

Holy fuck lads is THE debate on tonight?
What time?

POO
IN
THE
LOO

Huguenot I think?

He's on the record as saying if it was a landslide Remain, he would strike his colours, get out of the game and head off to pastures new. Of course, it won't be a landslide Remain.

Lads I honestly can't deal the thought of what Nigel will do with himself on the 24th if we vote to remain. His entire adult life has worked towards this. How could he possible come to terms with the rejection?

I'm getting quite emotional about it, I don't think these Bryan Adams songs playing the background are helping.

9pm ITV 1

Kill me

NINE
I
N
E

It's as quintessentially British as any other quintessentially British name.

Cambridge right now lad, remain shithole

Yes, the difference between them is interesting.

*thei-
Ohh you probably did that on purpose didn't you?
8/8 proper cheeky b8 m8

>tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=itv

rly?

It's not a debate. They won't appear on the stage at the same time.

IMPORTANT: If you're planning on voting to leave the EU you've got until midnight to register. If you want to stay you've got until Sunday.

What are you trying to say about British surnames?

AREN'T HIM AND DAVE ON AT 9?

most interesting is the lack of Islam in the Indian community

is julie etchingham moderating it? as bad as kay burley 2bh

Uni?

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Siddig

Try saying his name very fast.

lel

>Debate
>Cameron too pussy to actual debate
>Instead he is on after Farage so he can debate his points but not vice versa

Epic simply epic

>Uni?
Yeah lad, exams over having fun with garden parties and shit

Yes, I haven't seen Julie act as a mediator before, Kay Burley is a complete cunt though.

There is hope for our tarts yet.

Anyone who votes Remain is the equivalent of a collaborator and would report you to the secret police if we lived in that kind of era.

This.
Another remain stitch up.
Farage hopefully has something up his sleeves if he accepted this without protest.

youtube.com/watch?v=K-VW1XZwF80

kay gets rekt on twitter daily, kek

B I G - N E W S

Dimble just confirmed the final results will be in between 3 - 4 AM.

>tfw it's nearly twice as hot where I am as it is in brazil
Fucking hell lads

Started to rain now

evil pensioners, we millennials will not be defeated, we are the greatest generation and will keep Britain in the eu and stop you from ruining our economy.
cant wait for my visa free holiday to Ibiza next month :)

JUST

I know lel.

I imagine he would say something along the lines of...
>Der kostbarste Besitz auf dieser Welt aber, ist das eigene Volk. Und für dieses Volk, und um dieses Volk, wollen wir Ringen und wollen wir kämpfen. Und Niemals erlahmen; und Niemals ermüden; und Niemals verzagen; und Niemals verzweifeln. Es lebe unsere Bewegung. Es lebe Unser Englisches Volk. Es lebe unser Englisches Reich. Sieg heil!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3594364/Nigel-Farage-warns-demand-SECOND-referendum-EU-Leave-campaign-loses-narrow-margin.html

The debate between Farage and Cameron? 9pm on itv

Wouldn't it be a cracking day out for all the family if we were to get some of the artefacts in the HM Prison Service Museum collection out of storage and put them to good use after Brexit?
>after due process, of course

People with Norman French names have been cucking the natives for almost 1000 years. There are statistics on this too.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2479271/1-000-years-invaded-need-Norman-like-Darcy-Percy-ahead.html

As an outsider, would it be fair to assume that with UKIP's rise and him figureheading this campaign of Brexit, to assume it would land him in the pages of history and in the picture for possible PM in the next 10 years?

tv stream not available

We might not make it, lads

Remember how the polls in the Scottish referendum showed Independence to be doing well, then the actual vote it did not so good.

We need consistent poll victories to be confident of victory.

I wonder how hard our economy will be hit when we leave. Because it seems like EU would make sure that we suffer as much as possible for abandoning it.

The way I see it, it doesn't matter what we'll vote for we'll be fucked either way.