/podcast general/

/podcast general/

POST YOURS

soundcloud.com/user-552901045
>call in show, give it 10 minutes i promise youll laugh.

RECOMMEND

revisionisthistory.com
>malcom gladwell notices patterns in things others dont and explains the relevance of them. similar to radio lab with a lot less editing.

CURRENT TOP 5
>ymiw
>hannibal
>the champs
>radiolab
>freakonomics

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-57197614/capcast-episode-1-low-effort-high-school-retrospect-and-rezero-ftcrippling-depression
viriculture.com/degeneracy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like Blurry Photos, Science's podcast and Nature's podcast.

royalramble.podbean.com

Two Irish dopes talking shite for an hour. We chatted conspiracy theories this week. Badly need more listeners m8s

stop shilling this malcolm gladwell shit

You a wrestling podcast?

That was the initial intention, but wrestling lately has been shit so we relegated it to a brief mention at the end

GAY

My other podcasts haven't uploaded in a while, I'll check you guys out

Can you guys recommend movie podcasts? I listen to Filmjunk, Radiodrome and Bret Easton Ellis but I need more.

i think there is a pretty comprehensive list on reddit but basically everyone has a movie podcast so just pick a comedian you like honestly.

its just the podcast im currently listening too and its excellent. i have like 3 episodes left then it will be something else i dont get why he triggers you so bad

you should compress your shit and run it through a limiter, your shit is maxing out a lot, so also might want to turn down the gain on your mics when you record and bump the volume in the headphone/after. something about the accents makes me want to keep listening.

a complete dogshit mess of me just rambling for 30 minutes a pop, maybe you'll find it funny:
soundcloud.com/user-57197614/capcast-episode-1-low-effort-high-school-retrospect-and-rezero-ftcrippling-depression

damn i mean my show is pretty low effort but recording while your sick and sniffling? and idk about you but for me i cannot listen to a podcast where it is 1 person talking to themselves even if it is good and intersting. ill still check it out but i cant say im excited judging by the description. low effort is one thing but it doesnt sound too terrible. and spoiling a new movie on your second episode lol this is interesting at the very least

also who knows dick all about advertising on your shit? like how can i just get an amazon affiliate ID to tell all my friends irl and people on the show to use or something like that. at how many listens does something like midroll become viable?

the jokes at the end are GOAT

favorite and least favorite guests?

30 Minutes in the Oven
Dead Pixel Live
Exodus/Americanus
Fash The Nation
Freelance's Bongo Bongo Bookclub:
Laser Time
Nationalist Public Radio
Nick Di Paolo
No Agenda Podcast
Red Dawn
Rewatchability
The Bechtloff Livestream
The Daily Shoah!
The Dick Show
The Filmsack
The Flophouse
The Paranormies
The Rush Limbaugh Podcast
The War Room
This 1hr is 88min
This Alt-Right Life
We Hate Movies

New but good

viriculture.com/degeneracy/

gimme some more information. just a sentence or 2 of why a show is good or interesting

Best are Moynihan, PFT, Andy Daly, Lauren Lapkus, Gillian Jacobs, and RIP Harris Wittels. Bad ones are anyone who can't keep up and kill the segment, I can't think of anyone off the top of my head but there's been a few.

gotta love mantzoukas and ben shwartz your right this hard to do off the top

are you an old white male? sure is a lot of right wing political shows on that list

anyone like jocko willink?

who? tell me about him

dubner (freakonomics) new npr game show its really interesting and kind of funny as well

>Malcolm Gladwell

If the phrase "a little learning is dangerous thing" were personified, that would be him.

The only ones I listen to regularly are

>Pardon My Take
>How Did This Get Made?
>Last Podcast on the Left
>The Magnus Archives (2spoopy)

Was keeping up with The Black Tapes until I figured out their model of
>nothing happens all season
>nothing happens in premieres/finales either

that kind of how i felt about serial season 2 as well

elaborate. ive never read or heard anything from him that didnt make perfect sense. i realize he is super liberal which i get how you could not like but as far as his research and stuff i dont think he is ever wrong or misleading. i mean your not the only one who seems to hate him so theres something maybe you could inform me

The New Yorker fiction podcast is good. Bill Burr is surprisingly entertaining for just a one man show
Doesn't Milo have a podcast? Why don't you listen to him?

yea everyone says to try bill burr i might just have to even though i hate 1 man shows

what kind of stuff does the new yorker fiction podcast do? im interested already

>what kind of stuff does the new yorker fiction podcast do? im interested already
They have a writer narrate a short story that was featured in the New Yorker magazine and afterwards there's a conversation with the guest who read it with the editor of the magazine. The person who reads it isn't the one who originally wrote it, so it can be an interesting point of view. If you think you'll enjoy it, you will. The only gripe I have against it is the stories get too similar at times, but that's all part of the New Yorker brand. My favorite so far is Jennifer Egan reading Mary Gaitskill. Not a good example of most episodes because it may seem a bit unsettling for people.

Yeah but the Black Tapes is worse. Whereas Serial might just run out of steam due to a real lack of further info, BT just outright refuses to solve any issues its written into its show. It's like listening to L O S T: The Podcast.

lol word never heard of it guess i wont check it out

thats sounds pretty excellent im gonna subscribe

Pretty sad how abandoned this podcast has become.

All the good guests were just using it as a stepping stone to build their own podcasts, now Scott is resorting to shitting his pants with liberalism.

Worst guests for me are the horribly unfunny dykes.

Tig Notaro, Stephanie Allyne, Cameron Esposito, and Rhea Butcher.

They all use this butch metahumorous inside joke shit. None are capable of being the butt of any joke, and they all just seem so self righteous because they have a vagina.

Plenty of hilarious lesbian comics and improvisers, but these four are not.

yea but he has earwolf and howl now to focus on, im sure that he does well having all those people doing his podcasts through his network. that passive income is a real nice gig and a lot of the shows on earwolf are much better than CBB. also i think it struggles because the episodes are so long and while it is accessible it doesnt seem like it is.