This movie was really bad. I lost some respect for jk rowling. She lost any sense of personality, magic or whimsy...

This movie was really bad. I lost some respect for jk rowling. She lost any sense of personality, magic or whimsy. now they're locked in on making five of these. It's going to be a disaster for WB after the word of mouth spreads how it's a dud. JUST

should i go see this or arrival tonight?

1) Rowling had never had a hand in any HP movie ever
2) Theres no such thing as a good HP movie

Colin Farrell was literally the only good thing about it

Gtfo just for asking

Normies will eat it up and feel obligated to watch the four other ones.

she can still cash those checks, right? Harry Potter was a worldwide phenomena that rarely strikes twice for an author, if ever. why would anyone lose respect for Rowling? it's not like she was a great writer to begin with.

>Handsomecute british male acting british and a bit crazy

guaranteed success in asia

>guaranteed success in asia

*worldwide

Stephen king seems to be able to do it over and over

dude hasn't had a real hit in a while. i think The Green Mile was his last one, if i'm not mistaken. possibly the Shining sequel, which rather sucked. and i don't think either reached the success of the Harry Potter series.

>the word of mouth
You fucking englishcunts.

King's books sell well but not "midnight release with people camping out days in advance" well.

Prisoner of Azkaban was good, the rest are forgettable

>its a johnny depp as johnny depp episode

>OG Grinweld is a hot hunk of elf meat
>He's now Mortdecai but old

I guess Sup Forums won in the end

Well, I wouldnt expect anything more from a movie based on the novel from the author of the dullest movies in franchise history.

the only appeal of harry potter is that comfy school life

1 and 2 are god tier comfykino.
It went downhill when Dumbledore died.

DUDE ITS POPULAR AND THEREFORE I HAVE TO HATE IT

I want to make love to Redmayne

DUDE ITS POPULAR SO I HAVE TO PRETEND TO LIKE IT TO GET LIKES ON FACEBOOK AND REBLOGS ON FACEBOOK

>1) Rowling had never had a hand in any HP movie ever
Factually incorrect

The producers had to okay every single change with her, she was a frequent visitor on set and had constant back and forths with David Heyman and Steve Kloves, providing them with essential information they needed that wasn't available in the books

She also produced Deathly Hallows P1 and P2