Why are spics so reluctant to learn English and assimilate...

Why are spics so reluctant to learn English and assimilate? Why do the try to force their ugly language and vapid culture on Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/immigration/2013/07/11/2284021/boston-undocumented-irish-immigrants/
youtu.be/WHyvRHrYYBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because LA RAZA, ESE.

Sup raza? Hows the weather in brazil?

BECAUSE AMERICA IS MEXICO

Because our culture is far more based than American culture, we take pride in our heritage, and it appears that you're just buttmad because you're not allowed to do it because of your own cucklord tendencies.

So, in reality, when I see a filthy trumpfag whining about Mexicans all I really see is a guy who is jealous that Mexicans are 'allowed' to be real men both culturally and literally.

I don't see you whining about Irish flags being used by people with Irish heritage or Italians speaking something other than English in Usa, you pussy trumpfaggot

You guys are labeled white in America and persecuted just as well.

George Zimmerman for example.

Nice try though wetback.

I don't understand this meme. Does the Right of Conquest not exist over the pond?

Italians and Irish aren't coming in illegally, refusing to assimilate, and claiming that parts of the country should be annexed by a foreign country.

And they aren't a bunch of low-IQ Amerindian subhumans either.

Only when it fits your statistics to further the cucking and destruction of your own race.

To answer the OP: your leaders actually prefer ignorant, shit tier immigrants to destroy your culture, and it seems that all the guns in the world can't compensate for a lack of balls.

Zimmerman is not mexican.

english is retarded sounding, it sounds like a spoiled 3yo children to us that's why adult people don't learn it right, because they are embarrassed to do the stupid english sounds.

This guy...

Just waiting till he can come to America and open his own llantera next to the 12000 other llanteras on the same street.

>Irish aren't coming in illegally
Irish Lobby for Immigration Reform non profit organization. Mission Lobbying on behalf of the undocumented Irish in the U.S.

>Boston’s 10,000 Undocumented Irish Wait For Immigration Reform
thinkprogress.org/immigration/2013/07/11/2284021/boston-undocumented-irish-immigrants/

hahaha what the fuck are you talking about, so many hispanics are willing to assimilate so quickly. they even teach english in mexico. no ones forcing culture on you, get over yourself

SUP ESE PENDEJO JAJJAJA

I came to the US from El Salvador like 8 years ago and I have never been asked to speak anything else but English; not even the most paisa ass mofos tell me to speak Spanish instead of English. Bait thread.

>take pride in our heritage
>by leaving the country instead of fixing it

Right.

As far as I'm aware, the statistics show that they aren't reluctant to learn English.

i don't know. I assume some don't do it because are genuinely lazy; some other might not want to because they were brainwashed by la raza into believing that would be betraying their heritage n sheeit.

Your leaders let a bunch of savages rape and kill you all. Funny thing is you are the fucking savages. Your own people.

if you called "based" a way of thinking which justifies taking advantage of others while thinking you're superior to them because you're getting away with it, and having children without thinking of the possible consequences, then i don't want to know what is "degenerate".
And, if we're objective, irish and italians got to US many years ago and judging by the statistics as well as the common sense, the mexicans crossing the borders are the dumbest there are and come from the worst parts of the country.

Please forgive this idiot

Mexicans are nationalists and refuse to accept mexico is a corrupt violent country

they want the benefits of living in another country but refuse to accept the culture listen to other music, and try to fit in, they resort to hanging out with other latinamericans to avoid learning proper english, some mexicans do learn the culture but they are quickly attacked by mexicans both in and out of the country as "malinches" which is an ofensive word used to describe people who believe other countries are better than mexico

>getting this autismal over a language

no wonder your country is a hellhole LOL

The notion is being espoused that no rights exist here.
youtu.be/WHyvRHrYYBA

The difference is that in here it gets recognized as corruption. In America it's "tolerance" and it's encouraged by your subverted youth.

Just wait until the common core generation comes of age, your future looks much bleaker than ours buddy.

you take so much pride in your country that you flee from it

p a t h e t i c

you'll never be southamerican breh, you'll always be the gringo's bitch

chupa otario

soon they will find out what waving their piece of shit Mexican flag on American soil gets them!

why do faggots burgers think they can put us with dirty mexidrugs?

latinoamerica != mexico

kys

they hate us, we hate them.