Discuss

Discuss

Attached: IMG_0030.jpg (879x1169, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/exchange-student-arrested-pennsylvania-allegedly-threatening-shoot-high/story?id=54070076
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet the man was compliant, didnt yell stupid shit like "i didnt do nuffin" over and over again.

Cute.

I feel like it was just the smarter choice by the officers to even try to confront him first. Someone armed like that if they can't be talked down is 100% going to kill someone or cause problems. It wasn't guaranteed he wouldn't talk or be open to be dissuaded.

Cops were smart. Not racist.

most cops are racist by nature

Attached: DF384932-2DA1-49CB-9046-AB2C632269B4.jpg (566x473, 82K)

it'd be a shame if your veins spontaneously opened the next time you crossed the parking lot to get home from work, chud

That's cus most niggers are ignorant criminals by nature

Attached: 1407834614078.jpg (718x960, 136K)

because niggers gona nig, isnt?

hivemind?

The difference between the armed white guy and the unarmed black guy is that the white guy didn't try to fight the police.

Niggers are filthy animals who will always kill, rape, and steal. They are genetically unable to survive in human society. Scientists have found chimpanzee DNA in niggers. This is supressed knowledge.

And no, I am not a racist.

Nothing to discuss he obviously gave up and didn't yell at the cops or reach for a gun looking for a pay day

Attached: tyrone4.png (1012x774, 1.1M)

niggers commit more crimes, deal with it

You are racist and denying that also makes you a retard

Show me this proof. For each article there is another stating black on black crime is extremely violent and deadly. And is the most popular type of crime a black person is generally charged with or involved with. And they have a higher percentage of criminals in their race. Meaning confronting a black criminal, has a higher probability of again escalating beyond what they can reason with.

All of this paired with how fast these situations can change make it obvious that when they know the statistics they would feel more on edge and likely to use their last resort to make sure they and their friends live throughout the night. These are just people too, with their own fears and complexes. It's not okay to just label any group as one thing. Black or cops. And there are mounds of "evidence" for either side so who is to be trusted.

abcnews.go.com/US/exchange-student-arrested-pennsylvania-allegedly-threatening-shoot-high/story?id=54070076

>In the city's Union Square

Its not like the motherfucker was walking down a back alley or dimly lit street.
Officers are not scared by what they can see, but by what they can't.

Maybe the guy was trying to protect himself from niggers? He didn't go in gunblazing I suppose trying to commit massacre.

I'd agree with you, were it not for American police being the primary enforcers of the racial hierarchy long before the "inner city hood" was a thing, and the long recorded history of being at odds with minority communities regardless of how "criminal" they are.
Not the first time this happened, nor the last.

>

that doesn't even occur to him as stealing. he's just a water buffalo at the watering hole

Satanic trips checked

Also, STOP taking what articles as fact and look up the statistics yourself. Go to the Bureau of Justice Statistics and you will see there, clear as day, that blacks do indeed commit more crimes against other blacks. And the race with most victims? Whites

Police just need to stop shooting niggers. Society really isn't tolerating it anymore, and there's cameras everywhere so there's no covering it up. They just gotta stop.

This article actually is stating facts tho...

But they are always subject to some kind of bias. It's best to read the numbers yourself and draw yoour OWN conclussion

Agreed 100%.

We should start using the shower method instead. I mean, why waste the bullets, right?

This guy is smart. Saving tons on soda costs

so don't shoot niggers even if they are commiting violent crimes? yeah ok

He is right. But it is in part because black people commit more crime per-capita.

watch the fucking police videos of the incident and stop tonguing cnn's ass

Attached: 246506.png (562x277, 92K)

Attached: 1435205714657.jpg (363x480, 120K)

Attached: pngxc-1.jpg (500x484, 155K)

>Hitler Dindu Nuffin Wrong

You mean they should only shoot whites? Because nowadays they shoot mostly whites.

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-045104.jpg (720x1280, 128K)

> implying there aren't a couple hundred niggers in Chicago walking around with body armour on and a gun in their pants at any given time. Chiraq is a chimp warzone

I was at court cause my wife got a speeding ticket (she's white) and had never been in trouble before, so she was understandably nervous...I took a account of the different races their for court that day,
>3 Mexican(traffic tickets)
>5 White(traffic tickets)
>17 black(actual crimes) stealing, robbing, violence.

Attached: 1446352990023.jpg (530x970, 329K)

i imagine he obeyed the police officers commands, when you do as they say they rarely shoot you

He was wearing body armor, they couldn't tell what race he was. Fucking retards.

Also, people like to place all blame on all cops in general. But you're talking about hundreds of circumstances with individuals with their own set of discretions. Some cops fuck up.

You're just mad because You're not a true ape.

You are actually mentally retarded. Typically, we woudn't call you racist, because the broader term is "disabled". We would call you Mentally Disabled.

I'm a mix between white and mexican,
I rarely get talked to or pulled over by cops because I never break the law...
when I do get pulled over we have a decent conversation and I go on about my day, sometimes I get a ticket, most times I don't. I walked up to cops eating lunch while I was open carrying and asked how their day was going, they answered, asked what model firearm I was carrying, talked about pros and cons of calibers and then shook hands and left

Dood looks like a 5'2" 150lb soyboy, why would anyone fear him

Niggers have made a bad name for THEMSELVES caused by THEMSELVES.
they have a long history of breakng the law in every way possible. it's like how every muslim looking person is automatically assumed to be a terrorist.
it would take years of better behavior and life changes before Anyone would even consider treating them normal.
>black people need to start raising their kids/properly
>all get full time jobs and stop relying on the government
>stop committing crimes everywhere 24/7

>white

Attached: 1463240297149.jpg (226x200, 11K)

Black person took the picture because its trashy to everyone. Racist captioned picture because of low T and insecurity

Pretty racist... And stupid to boot. You're a Slav, aren't you?

proof of your argument?

Found the nigger. Die, Tyrone.

Come visit the beautiful Southside. Our parks are full of activity.

Just glazing over all that institutionalized racist laws and practices. Targeted assassination of prominent blacks and civil rights, and community leaders. Purposeful destabilization of family and community.

>glazing over
Society isn't a donut you fucking idiot

communist kike

No we are not but statistically a nigger committed the crime. Same as terry stops most illegal weapons are owned by niggers so why would I pat down a kike or chink?

>white

Faggot

>draws massive conclusions from a sample size of 25 people in one building at a single moment in time
And niggers are supposed to be retarded?

Just glazing over the fact that 16% of the population commits 70% of violent crime (actual crime, not black teens being targeted for being black types of things).

This is a culture problem, not a law enforcement problem. Things will persist as they have unless we go to the source of the issue.

this doesn't account for percents of a whole you tremendously stupid faggot

I bet he didn't run and start waving shit around like he had a weapon either.

Arrested him, arrested him for what? I thought this was America!!!

Attached: s715d8h.jpg (666x568, 84K)

disgusting disease-infested cockroaches

Attached: f250.jpg (540x661, 55K)

I mean haven't black people also been forced to be the lowest factor in society in America for literally 300 years? After slavery ended they weren't accepted in society and people literally wouldn't hire them, up until recently this has been true. Same thing with the Irish in early America, and the Germans. If you segregate a portion of the population for a long enough time of course they will act out against society.

>Chicago
>Constitutional rights
pick one

You're actually retarded then. The genetic distance of humans and niggers from chimpanzees, retard. Niggers and humans have a common ancestor, and only started evolving separately when the first niggers left africa a hundred thousand years ago, which is much later than the split of niggers and chimpanzees.

It's not suppressed knowledge because it's patently false, and you'd have to be as dumb as a nigger to believe that.

Attached: geneticrelationship.jpg (446x308, 57K)

white cops are racist. we get it

You got your point across and only had to use one word. Very efficient and effective.

Can't wait to see how it plays out hope it goes to the supreme court and they give him his gun and armor back. Everyone that has an ar-15 and body armor should be on their way there to protest this injustice.

Attached: Picture-43-300x167.png (300x167, 100K)

Lmao you made me laugh irl. He isn’t just your average everyday faggot

>cops are one person

Holy shit Jesus fucking Christ you actual madman!!! You did it you really did it. You went online and posted something that is wrong. You don’t need a million people for that to be accurate. Surely 25 people isn’t 100% accurate but it has some factual information to it.

Also he didn’t draw any conclusions. If you were capable of reading comprehension you would know that. He was just doing some research.

Why would you shoot someone with body armor? That is the entire point of body armor, to stop getting shot.

Also, everyone hates niggers, particularly the police.

Made up bullshit rationalizing the violent nature of niggers that you learned in college. Liberal brainwashing

Was he a big black nigger who was niggin out looking for mo white bitchez o rape? Didn’t think so case closed

>unknown
Seems legit

Not every policeman has the same trigger value to fear for his live
Different policeman are different kinds of shity after all

That Guy's not a criminal tho, he probably just has autism
>there is no sign that forbids to fill brought containers, the dispenser is clearly used as intended in the sense that it doesn't get damaged and is publicly accessible

Photographer sits on a table with a black girl so he's clearly not racist

In South Africa, they put white people I jail just for saying something racist. It's beautiful and hopefully it catches on in the US

Because blacks are genetically uneducated, violent, and criminals. Whites are the superior race and are capable of processing information more competently. Notice how this dude didn't shoot 5 cops with that said gun before having his entire race scream "DINDU NUFIIIN"

Police trys exactly that but all that protests give them a bad backflash

>be me
>5 years old
>grew up in the deep south
>people called blacks niggers all the time
>dont know that the word "nigger" is a slur
>think it just refers to something that is black
>get a dog for christmas
>black lab
>Dad: "user what will you name it"
>you already know
>end up moving to Washington, my dad gets a job at microsoft
>dog escapes one day
>I want to go looking for it
>posters all around my block: "Lost Nigger"
>go around shouting nigger
>mfw i turn 10 and finally learn in history class what the word means
>entire community thinks im racist
>I am
>fuck niggers

Attached: schlumpth.jpg (600x450, 36K)

i havent ever seen a smart nigger

Niggers are literally subhuman. They lack or are deficient in many of the mental capacities that separate us from animals, including empathy, compassion, problem solving, honesty, etc. The fact that they can never refute any of the evidence against their species and instead shout MUH DICK or YOU RAYCISS is a testament to their lack of language skills when compared to humans.

I would encourage any bleeding heart idiots who sympathize with them to go and live among true niggers for one week and get the full experience. Any half/quarter/eighth/etc blacks should consider cutting off contact with the negroid side of the family in an attempt to better adapt to life in human society.

No, no, no. The problem with you is that you're comparing the worst of the worst black folks to average to best white folks -- it's a selection bias.

There are trailer trash white folks. There are hillbilly white folks living in the Appalachian Mountains. White people who steal, murder, and are otherwise treacherous. Do you compare these people to the black folks you're talking about here? No. Of course not. You compare those black folks to the white folks in your own circles of friends and family, note the difference, and attribute it all toward race.

>but what about-
Not so fast, Chaim J. Shekelbaum, that argument doesn't fly. Not to mention you've attributed those implications to the post all on your own.

Attached: nigger.gif (393x382, 6K)

This. Being a shitbag knows no race or sex.
Your meth needs tending to, Cleetus.

>no refutation
Sheeeeeit wa's happ'nin Tyron?!
Seriously though, get off of the library computer. Chang needs to type his essay and the smell from your fucked up perm is making everyone light headed.

>white

Attached: 1504177456039.jpg (323x500, 39K)

>Seriously though, get off of the library computer.
Not til I finish my 2gb hentai comic download, asswipe.

Are you seriously this retarded, you silly regressive?

This.

The thing is I agree with this man. Its water and syrup and that syrup costs pocket change to produce. The huge cost come from distribution and cost mark up by the syrup company to the fast food corporation. These corporations are also using practices like this to move money around in cycles that makes money for free. The amount of water he is stealing (unless he's in California) is worth very little too. Those pumps and hoses will deteriorate naturally regardless of the abuse.

The crime is really tame.