ITT:

ITT:

Clubs that are going to join Juventus in the hall of shame of footballing corruption. Pic relate: Benfica exposed by FCPorto by having referees (called "priests") being favourable to them.

Say goodbye to the tetra.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGsMpsirLBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you mean join Porto?

Fuck you stupid porco cunt.

You had all the refs in the pocket for years and your shitty corrupt president even got caught on tape and nothing happened, why would this be any different? Because a nobody said something we all see EVERY fucking weekend?
What are you happy about? That your corrupt place has simply been replaced by another corrupt club.

I fucking hate both of you and I honestly hope you all die.
Hypocrite cunts, like you fucking swines never did it in the first place....

So fucking mad right now.

They did it

I can do it.

The post.

We all know Porto barely escaped. Have you said goodbye to the treta?

I'm Sportinguista, you fucking idiot that can't even be bothered to read a fucking simple post.

You're nothing than a cockroach that is trying by all means to look like their are cleaning a kitchen.

I fucking hate both of you.

Your passive nature allows corruption, idiot.

I don't care who you hate, you're the second biggest fan base in the country. Move your asses.

crying about it won't change a thing, cuck. isto

Watching Portuguese football fans argue is the only reason to learn portuguese

I am a Portofag, and I think Porto "exposing" Benfica like we did is actually cringy and just a way to walk out of responsibility

Not saying it did not happen, but it clearly shows desperation by our side

Fuck off m8.

I honestly hope Sporting never falls for that side. I don't care.
I never felt more shame than the day PPC got caught and I'm very happy we expelled his ass.

And tbqh, BdC has been winning some important backstage battles such as VR, public refereeing reports etc.
He lost on other VERY important things like centralizing TV rights and he lost on referees being on draw lots.

Time will tell if it will get any better.

hi, is this the eternal /moreirense/, non-comfy edition?

Did any of you actually read the e-mails? Move on, niggers. Nothing will happen.
Keep trying to find pathetic excuses. Honestly, portofags saying anything about refs is top notch comedy.

No one wants to fall to "that side" I couldn't honestly care if Porto fell that time, we still >Champions League winners
by pure merit alone. And we could have discarded PdC in once sweep as well (now we have to endure his old ass for eternity)

But, stop being passive. It's your passiveness that allowed us to grow and now is allowing Benfica to grow.

I admire Bruno. Extensively. I want a Bruno on our side soon.

Salvé, Sr. Primeiro-Ministro!

Allah Akbar, Comendador dos Crentes!

In one* damned autocorrect

>Poortugal

>Pooland

Bruno is not doing anything relevant, all he manages to do is scream louder while he's being tyroned. He doesn't understand how the game is played

>I admire Bruno. Extensively. I want a Bruno on our side soon.
What the fuck is wrong with you!? You want a Cringe Lord ruling over us!?

Vieira is the one in the right! Look how cringy he was just ten years ago, just saying shit! Now look at him now! He learned to shut up, just mind his own business, and now he is doing a pretty good job while Sporting is just barely better

Damn you got me good

That's your opinion. I see a guy that wants the game cleaned and has fought to do so, as well as he shows a lot of love for his clube (that's undeniable). The dude tamed several agents and pays close to no agent fees, one of the biggest cancers in football is tamed within his club, and still sells pretty large.

I want the same thing he does, except I want my clube and not is champion. That's all. Bruno is very admired in Porto city by Porto fans.

> we still >Champions League winners

I'll tell you something, it's much easier to build a competitive European side when you have to do fuck all domestically.
Just compare EPL and la Liga.

I honestly don't care about that passiveness. You just don't understand how stupid and proud >we are.

That's not true at all, most of the league backs him up, it's federation and refereeing that has had a complete power shift to Carnide. I just hope that in the future the refereeing will at least be a bit more fair.

This is literally the first time I see a tripeiro praising Mestre Orelhas.

O khadaffi dos pneus é um verme que xula tudo, até o dinheiro dos contribuintes. Pára de o defender.

That's Peporto.
Ignore him and he will go away.

I will never go away!!!!

>good nickname. Thanks, mate!

It's the fucking CL, if your point was .. On point, Olympiacos would be having an easy time there. They aren't.

Look I understand your point, but you don't seem to grasp what I'm telling you. We don't have the same fanbase you have, move it.

>bruno is cringy

Yeah, just look at what happened in porto since you let funds and your presidents son do what he wants.

I don't even like BdC that much, but the truth is we sold 25% of João Mário for 400k to pay power and water bills just before he was elected, and most of our youngsters passes too. The truth is we did not have a pavilion or competitive sides in almost any sport. The truth is we where about to lose Sporting, like it happened with Belenenses, Boavista or Leiria.
But yeah, I must forget about that because he's cringy.

To be fair, Porto is not in such a bad situation as Sporting when Bruno was elected

Yet

>I see a guy that wants the game cleaned
No, he exposed himself when Sporting got a few favorable decisions including the refball against Porto early in the season. neither him nor Jesus could shut up about it, thinking the tables had turned. even if he had any power, what he needs to do is to hide it, not brag about it. he's a fool

>The dude tamed several agents
all he managed to do was alienate agents from his circle, the result is that the pool of talent from he has to pick signings from is smaller

What agents are you talking about? JM?
What he drove away was funds where the risk would all be on the club side, like Doyen.

Let me laff.

test post don't reply

I don't agree about the refball against Porto. Or the 20 penalties claimed by PdC this season. Am I wrong because of that? We exaggerated as FUCK this season regarding Refereeing. But we are ON POINT with these emails.

>all he managed to do was alienate agents from his circle, the result is that the pool of talent from he has to pick signings from is smaller

Some, yeah. But how do you explain that he can keep bringing tallented players and selling for dozens of millions without the super powered agents? Don't be naive. If you believe that shitty fairy tale that everyone is allienated because they see strong decision making your dumb. They just sold an irrelevant CB for 14M and picked up the 2nd biggest striker in Europe for 10M.

>exposed
how? any source?

We are chill here. Things get much more tense in any other portuguese football website, blog or board.

Through the power of magic frogs, lampiões, tripeiros and lagartos all get along.

This is actually true, oddly desu.

>implying anyone can touch salazar's club

>t. paneleiro portista

abaixo do douro tudo mouro filho da puta marica de merda

I hope google translate didn't fail

I'm so, so proud of you.

podias falar galego, espanhol ou fran- catalão. Só não entendemos basco.

>porto is the Donald Trump equivalent of football clubs
hmm

>Benfica corruption

hello I would like a proofs pls

>porto is the Donald Trump equivalent of football clubs
Wait, what!?
Explain!

is this /watch our league/?

youtube.com/watch?v=RGsMpsirLBc

Não dá, os mails são privados, tal como as escutas eram ilegais.

GO SLEEP WITH YOUR MOTHER, SHE HASN'T BEEN IN THE FRUTA SERVICE FOR A FEW YEARS NOW

no, this is /impeach our league/

abajo de país vasco é tudo paneleiro

is there copies of the mails we can read?

fake news to hide the fact that flOporto is going bankrupt

Yes, there are. Just google it.

But guerra is a nobody, this will never hold in any court, it's just bad for carnides president image and future elections.

absolutamente certo Rui N'Gonga.

Gud man Donald trump exposing Hillary jokingly with emails etc

kys

we'd be on an equal intellectual level if I did that xd

>>>reddit

Ah, ok!

Nevermind that we are full of mexicans

>Yes, I know it's from 9FAG

what about it? started raging due 2 getting downvoted or smth xd?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

benfica is cancer.

when porto bribed referees at least the media was still against them and the system wasn't what we have now,

the situation is pure cancer for anyone and i dont know how benfica fans can even celebrate a title with the current conditions

of course sporting made mistakes and didnt deserve to win the league this year and in a lot of years

but without corruption we would had at least 4 titles in the last 10 years. (06/07, 07/08, 13/14, 15/16)

it's not that bad. the refs are not deciding against benfica in dubious cases, for the most part of the season. porto was much worse desu

"It's your fault we are corrupt cunts"

Daily Reminder that the emails are ILLEGAL EVIDENCE. So no one can get convicted from them.

While I am at it, daily reminder that Pedro Guerra should be hanged in public.