Anyone else day dream of living on the road, finding a simple girl, and just living your life full measure. peaceful...

Anyone else day dream of living on the road, finding a simple girl, and just living your life full measure. peaceful, restful, drama and responsibility free

Attached: iahq6r1cqjo01.jpg (2449x3062, 1.68M)

Where would you both shit, shower and shave?

campgrounds, gyms, woods, streams,

What is a truckstop for 500 alex!

in your dreams, are you sustaining your trip by work or crime?

>girl
>living your life full measure. peaceful, restful, drama and responsibility free

Choose one.

large save up before-hand and then work.

For all the shitting, showering and shaving? That sounds fucking awful.

Dream of it cause not able at this time.

its actually not that hard to find someone you're compatible with when you talk to people.

"simple girl"

Attached: 095159.jpg (407x405, 22K)

what is your dream? ideal life for you

Well, as a married oldfag (like age, not like Sup Forums-oldfag) who had gf's ranging from thrill-seeking meth whore to Uptight Miss Doctor in Chemistry, I must intervene. No matter what woman on this earth you choose, if you are with them for more than a year, there WILL be drama from time to time. The "living happily ever after" only exists in movies and neckbeards wet lolidreams.

Surely you will find someone,

Attached: i-say-gosh-darn-it-tinquer-what-a-splendid-idea-indeed[1].jpg (400x400, 107K)

Death

How is it awful to shit shower and shave in a place you never have to clean?

This. What you CAN do is check your ego when you find yourself arguing, and don't get stubborn just because you feel like you should and instead try to actually work shit out. If you can find somebody who is the same way, you're golden.

The trick is getting to know the schedule of the cleaning people. At least where I live they are pretty consistent. Time your hygiene visits to be shortly after a cleaning run. Best is if they clean around 10-11 am. The truckers that stayed for the night are already gone and the new batch hasen't arrived yet. Around 3-4pm is also a good time. Avoid everything around 8am or pm.

Gee I don't know, how about having a goddamn job like a normal fucking person and living in a house or apartment? Fucking retard.

>Job I have now, just closer to the ocean so I can buy an old racing keelboat and sail it in my spare time.
>Wife to be not as hard on herself and be more content with herself.
>Canada reduces handgun laws just enough so that I can target shoot on my own property.
>New drivers-side seatbelt tensioner for my truck.

All the time, honestly all it would take is someone giving me that first push and I would drop everything

...speaking of which, anyone happen to have a seatbelt tensioner for a 2005 Chevrolet Colorado they don't need?

Actually impossible without work or source of money...humans mainly female are dramatic by nature...sounds fun tho

>finding a simple girl

No such thing, even the down to earth ones have issues.

How's them glory hole meals in there eh?

Job security my friends

wow you must be a dull human

This guy knows what's up

I don't understand how this relates to my post
I don't understand how this relates to my post.

>Hmm...He was behind of it...

Attached: iagvhmfjru882543649000000.jpg (488x597, 27K)

Attached: AintClicking.jpg (250x250, 13K)

would this work?

Attached: langhebelratsche-5t-10m-2tlg[1].jpg (320x320, 15K)

Looks like OEM chevy to me!

>living on the road, finding a simple girl, and just living your life full measure. peaceful, restful, drama and responsibility free
>on the road
>peaceful, restful, drama, and responsibility free

Hahahahaha, oh boy.
It's not like it is in the movies and books, OP. It's FUCKING HARD, and there's a lot of shit you have to know to do it even remotely safely.

What good is being an interesting human if in doing it you're constantly moving and can't make any lasting connections with any of the people you meet.
I met a bunch of travelers when I was younger. A lot of them were really cool people. But once they're gone, they're gone. A few would come through town again once or twice a year or so later, but generally you never hear from them again, no matter what cool misadventures you had the last time you saw them.

her flask is upside down

My sister actually went and did this for some time, she got to see the whole country, It was awful and she kept calling to beg for money.

Manic pixie dream girls would most likely to be a real pain in the ass if they really existed. Thank the lord they don't.
Bad news is all the phoney immature bitches pretending to be one, one day will realize they have no real depth. Except the ones lucky enough to find a dumb cuck like OP who buys their bullshit, and pay for their shit until he realizes how really annoying and shitty the "simple girl" really is.
The "simple girl" is just an excuse for being lazy and hide their lack of any talent. Get your money elsewhere op, you"ll be far better.

>how to drink from flask?

It really isn't that hard. It is a lot more fulfilling than working a dead end job or just trying to make ends meet. It works well if you are a musician and can busk, if you are an artist and sell your work, if you work on the web, or if you have an array of skills to find temp work and gigs in new places. Besides that, you just need a good running vehicle (some simple mechanic skills are good too). You can camp in the national forest, park in any walmart over night, etc.

>shave
Are you a woman? Get itchy when you shave ya pussy hair?

We're all looking for our Willoughby.

yes

you underestimate the money needed. Break a leg? Blow a tire or worse the transmission?
People are stuck "making ends meet" because their day jobs provide just enough for that. Aside from top computer techs and celebrated artists it should be pretty hard to make more money in a fraction of the time.

I've done it. What money do you need? Gas money to get to the next place and food. Save some money and have a nest egg for major repairs on your vehicle if you are really worried. It costs less than rent to travel if you can do it. Need gas? Gas jug at a travel center. Need food? Go to the food banks in the city or dumpster dive, or simply ask places. Stay in a city for a few days playing music and making money on the street (usually about $50 a night).. or go on craigslist and get a day gig loading up someones uhaul to move or some shit. Keep a spare. Something happens and your engine or tranny goes out and you dont have the money then stay in town and make the money or scrap that bitch and hitch hike.

yeah, the way you describe it will work (as long as you aren't in the worst shape physically). But as you say yourself you either have to beg or work a lotsa hours of low-paying jobs. But once winter hits you need warmth which will make the whole thing much more expensive (or do it hobostyle, which is not very desireable in my opinion).
Point is, of course living on the road works, but this way its neither restful nor responsibility free.

>Point is, of course living on the road works, but this way its neither restful nor responsibility free.
This.

I don't even begin to understand how someone can live on the road without either being

>a fucking bum with no money and nothing to their name
>a hustler of one kind or the other

I doubt it's even possible.

You got that right user. Always going to be issues and drama if you have a woman.

seems annoying imagine when she starts talking about future and kids and forcing you to buy a bigger van

>forcing you to buy a bigger van
haha

Attached: 635486349002706318[1].jpg (206x215, 5K)

kinda

Restful? You are going to spend all your time looking for food banks and your nest egg will be gone the first time you need it. You're not going to make any money on the streets. Sounds like you are living in a fantasy world, but it won't take long for reality to set in. Good luck doing all these things.

Just be a women and open your legs

Check car-part . Com