REKT thread

REKT thread

Attached: 1522202880672.webm (560x320, 980K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vJdZXC-FYnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1521788796703.webm (640x352, 1.48M)

Attached: 1519874763492.webm (272x480, 396K)

Attached: 1519883025424.gif (228x242, 2M)

Attached: 1519883555199.webm (1136x636, 1.66M)

Attached: smoking_kills.webm (640x350, 598K)

Attached: 1520177171894.webm (264x480, 1.67M)

That's fucked up. Story behind this?

STORY? Why did that scum do that?

Did he died?

She talked shit about someone on the internet

Go back to watching pewdiepie videos.

This pisses me off, everyone is just standing around filming and pointing! Even something as small as holding his hand and talking to him might provide some level of comfort.

Topkek

What kind of gas is that?

would be the perfect tea bag opportunity tbh.
Indian poeple are retarded.

Attached: Ellie042.jpg (800x533, 42K)

Nerve. Must have been the Russians

>he

I think he got electrocuted touching the panel

Attached: Putin vs Pajeet.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

He tried to steal wire and shit from the inside of a live transformer and roasted himself to death. There was an article about it somewhere.

>elevate legs
>hey this isnt working
>take selfie
>???
>moonwalk to Apple store
>profit

Attached: All_you_can_eat.jpg (450x543, 103K)

What is he picking at itfor?

Looks alive to me

>roasted
no it just a nigger that got nerve gassed

Probably Sarin, but could have been chlorine.

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?
You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny nerve gas maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this rekt thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a rekt thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with post saying "nerve gas".
And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any rekt thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: "nerve gas". We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.
Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting "nerve gas". It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same reddit-level posts day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating rekt threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every rekt is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this "nerve gas" shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

She was stealing skittles

Can you imagine how much pain this poor dumbass felt for the few minutes he was still alive. Must have felt like an eternity.

it not that bad, I mean just look at all the dick pics and sluts on /b. So just sit back an enjoy some nerve gas why don't ya?

Attached: 1237490187239.png (1161x789, 224K)

Stupid fucking people point severe cuts to the floor so that blood keeps pouring out. Fucking bend at the nearest joint and wrap it up, its not rocket science.

I hope there was an adequate storage facility nearby.

Attached: nerve_gas.gif (308x170, 1.96M)

Attached: 1418965267048.gif (177x238, 2M)

I know, it's hilarious!

so close fag

What a fucking retard he almost lived and then bumped with head and got electroluted again.

Attached: seƱora aplastada por bus.webm (800x450, 949K)

>What a fucking retard
Word is, he posted on Sup Forums every day.

>fucking retard
>posted on Sup Forums every day.

Story checks out.

If only everyone was as cool and collected as you. Nevermind she's probably in shock and the first blow damn near took her arm off.

When you're attacked by a machete wielding psycho i hope it's caught on tape so everyone can observe the proper response.

what did he mean by this?

Fucking retard detected.

this was the first video i ever say of person getting shot in the head

Is this your first day?

Attached: 1489888051386.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

Englando is not my first language, but im pretty sure your 6th grader "sarcasm" would not traslate itself on any language.
>fucking retard
>posted on Sup Forums every day.
>Story checks out.
I guess this gives a complete context for everyone to just read your fucking mind.

Attached: 1509188624739.jpg (221x250, 5K)

12 girl was kidnapped and raped, by a man she was acquainted with. He chopped off both jer hands above the wrist and left her for dead a few miles into a desert. She had the prescence of mind to cock both of her stumps up, bent at the elbow and walk 3+ miles til she found a road and was picked up by a passing motorist. A short google search will find thousands of stories of people knowing what to do and doing it in dire situations, its not unreasonable.

I think mine was the black guy who shot himself after kissing his girlfriend goodnight then she gets on an elevator. It was puzzling for many reasons

OP did you bail out?

Attached: Elevator_action.webm (512x288, 604K)

Attached: 1520909231606.webm (300x240, 35K)

You must be a nigger. It WAS the first not IS/

Any pic of the girl wrapped to a chair with a white molding clay covering her head? Curious about the story behind it.

Leave b, it's not that your aren't welcome it's just clear you aren't cut out for this.

Excuse me, I didn't know I was speaking with a ghost.
Apologies.
Now let me keep posting some shit.
The following one is sponsored by the "You won't cut yourself anymore" association

Attached: 1519787510395.webm (640x360, 696K)

this guy survives and gets a really small pare of legs

This.

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Sup Forums. Sup Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Sup Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Sup Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com. Sup Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

It's also not unreasonable that an old lady who was raring to play a game of pinball might not have the presence of mind to respond perfectly immediately after getting hacked up.

Attached: brain.webm (356x624, 920K)

But children in equally frightening or life threantening situations can. Weird huh?

Attached: bitch ruined my cock.webm (480x320, 845K)

Why is always a nigger? I dont understand

Wow, thats fucking sad.
Dude just wanted to get to his location but uh oh, chinks can't even build anything decently. You can see he spends his last moments barely alive with his shocked twitching and movements.

I mean he is right though. You may have been in shock for 10 seconds but if youre smart youd take your shirt off and apply pressure. She WAS walking around for a bit so she wasnt in pure shock anyways.

What the fuck, there has to be a story or something to this, failed cock torture gone wrong?

And I thought this one was bad enough, jeez

Attached: 1502070199241.webm (270x480, 560K)

I remember seeing it on r/watchpeopledie

Except he didn't actually die. Google it

faggot

Story?

Nice, it even has a rear facing mirror.

HOW is he still moving?

Butt hurt again.

>chink
>phone zombies

this one will getcha

Attached: 1521592841655.webm (480x856, 1.94M)

its the

...FAK U

>We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

Attached: 1520045124464.png (586x487, 471K)

holy fucking anxiety. I had to pause the vid multiple times and just shake my head about how stupid he is

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

wait for it

Attached: ferretrekt.gif (400x285, 1.87M)

faggot

I'm sorry
i'm actually doing shit on this site

Is that Static Shock?

Attached: 1520050222473.png (600x600, 57K)

You don't sound tough or cool or heartless, you just sound like a fucking faggot who thinks everybody on a south korean knitting forum shares your pathetic tryhard "enjoyment" of others misery.

retards don't know how to ask questions though :( Wise people ask questions.

How in the holy fucks in that fucker alive

HOLY FUCK THAT'S FUCKING EDGY AS FUCKING FUCK

FUCK!!

I love how on Sup Forums, whenever you ask a question the answer is always "are you fucking retarded?" as if to imply the answer is self-evident but if that were so, no one would ask the question

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Eat a di k jesus

>666 get

he tried to become static shock

Faggots like that are so edgy for attacking older women. I hope his shit got pushed in by his roomie Tyrell

Attached: deadmex.jpg (712x470, 89K)

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

poison gas

youtu.be/vJdZXC-FYnk

holy shit this edgelord just got his feeling hurt bad. you best apologize user, he might start crying.

>have sex regularly
>jack off
make up your mind

Attached: ultra kill.webm (336x420, 1.04M)

>not understanding obvious things