What would you do in his situation?

What would you do in his situation?

Do nothing for two years then decide to commit a major crime at which point the looping ends

>catched

Ask Dormammu if he wants to bargain

Probably the same thing

watch all games so next day i bet and win everything

Rape

he did that

>asking if he wants
Dude, that's a pretty shitty beta attitude. You're there to bargain, not to "ask if they want to bargain".

>next day

Drive by crowds in my car and let loose a stream of hot yellow piss

How dumb are you?

Master the ability to ejaculate on command in less than a second

Seems like there should be easier ways to get money than that. You only have 24 hours, by the time you watch all the games and pick up your winnings there wouldn't be much time left, and what would you even do with the money anyway? You have no idea when the loop ends.

Same thing I do now. Spend all day on Sup Forums reposting the same threads. Except no one would remember and think there's 'that guy' and 'that post' again, rolling their eyes, thinking i'm a loser with no life...it would be fresh to them each day and I get (You)s and feel like the world finally noticed me

Learn Japanese, practice blacksmithing, fuck a bunch of hookers.

Probably troll Sup Forums, learn what every user says and and at time and beat them to it by a few seconds.

This guy gets it.

If I'm not motivated enough to do something with my life with a limited time here, what makes you think I would be more so if I were immortal?

You could literally do all that now, the fact that you haven't makes me wonder if you'd bother to do it even if you were trapped in a loop.

See how many people I can in the town without anyone knowing and keep progressively getting more efficient until I can kill everyone in the town

Do nothing for two years then decide to commit a major crime at which point the looping ends

>these digits and this meme have gone unnoticed for 58 minutes

loli tour

Because I have bills to pay, making work a job that leaves little time to learn Japanese or do my Blacksmithing, and because of said bills I have no money for hookers.

Just spend days on end in the hotel room learning how to draw. After a few lifetimes worth of practice I'd then go and do that gay shit he does in the movie so the looping stops and then I can actually produce work that lasts more than a day.

You don't work 24/7, most people work and find time to do something with their lives other than work. Even if it was just an hour a night before bed.

As for the hooker part, just use tinder. It's like getting hookers for free.

>dude bro use tinder
Only if he wants to fuck really fat girls or get cat fished by bots all day

I thought about it.
I'll do what he does and master a lot of hobbys, crafts and skillsets just for fun.
Then, I'll start asking about people like he did.
Then probably just try to fuck everything on the planet as far as I could drive, at least.

Then, I'll come to Sup Forums, and make a subtle thread about me.
I'll ask like "think of a number and a letter, and tell me something about you"
And blow everyone's mind.