April 4th 2017

>On March 4, “iZombie” will premiere with two back-to-back episodes beginning at 8 p.m., before moving to its regular 9 p.m. time slot the following week.
thewrap.com/cw-sets-premiere-dates-for-riverdale-the-100-izombie/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwSec4WYBH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>feet

Do they know?

Very good

>gets a foot massage from boyfriend
>low angle shot of her in sexy open toe heels and tight blue dress

yes, yes they do

They know their audience, This season we get dom Liv

she's the worst chick on the show

>worst girl
>iZombie

no such thing

which is still a solid 8.5/10

god that pale face turns me on so much

I watched this last week because of an user's waifu thread

Liv is indeed prime qt waifu

However I didn't expect Major to have such a cool character arc. His zombie killer antics were great

the fuckin' pose.

Can someone explain the monster girl fetish to me?

>she's a super strong borderline invincible albino that survives by eating human brain matter
>if hungry or injured she will enter a rage mode with glowing red eyes and protruding veins where she becomes even stronger but will try to kill/eat everyone she encounters
>this is somehow really hot

Come for the qts stay for the surprisingly good cast of characters, story, and fan service

>march

FUCKKKKKKK

>march 2017

>tfw no zombie gf

It's Liv's personality, not her monster form that's the appeal, though she does have a goth chick look to her that's pleasing.

Also when she eats the brains she takes on the persons memories and personality traits and its fun to see the actress try to pull them off.

That said there are some folks who do like when she goes full rage mode and there really isn't enough of that.

Now that she's dead will they add another female qt to the show?

She put us over the limit, sorry mang.

Though the PMC Chick was kind of hot if I remember correctly

why is this show so good?

>March 4
Why is it so damn late?

More webms

>march

That blows, but I'm hoping sometime during that time Rose does another appearance on Jake and Amirs podcast she is so great on there

How hard was it for Peyton to not just dive facefirst in there

it smelled like fish

link

So, is the show actually good or is it just waifu-bait?

it's actually good

youtube.com/watch?v=vwSec4WYBH4

way to spoil the best part

I really hope they don't go full retard with the whole Zombie World Order thing, the show is actually fun regardless of waifushit.

whats up with that

that was semi unexpected, but they needed a big bad to replace max rager

It's honestly one of the most chilling moments considering how calm they all were, not to mention strumming out a few tunes.

you gotta admit the military applications are very promising, super strength, lowered pain threshold, gain the knowledge of your enemies. Fucking last people who should be zombies honestly

episode(s)?

I got this weird impression that the PMC zombies actually PREDATE the boat party zombies, like Max Rager stumbled upon or inadvertently copied some pre-existing biological weapon.

I think the zombie soldier woman implied she had been in Iraq for a lot longer than the virus had been extant in Seattle?

That would've been some shit but no I think they got turned then and there, she wouldn't be running down Max for super strength energy drinks when she's got the next best thing (?)

Came here to post this.

And this.

God, the waifus on this show. I'm stoked for it to come back, Flash hasn't been as solid and could see iZombie being CW's best at this point.

I'm more interested in the return of The 100

I would think they gonna used the Army bitch for that.

Actually, it's April 4.

>TUESDAY, APRIL 4
>8:00-9:00pm IZOMBIE (Season Premiere)
>9:00-10:00pm IZOMBIE (New Episode)

>TUESDAYS BEGINNING APRIL 11
>8:00-9:00pm THE FLASH
>9:00-10:00pm IZOMBIE (Regular Time Period)

I wonder how low will the ratings be. A lot of people are still butthurt over Lexa's death.

It's not my butt that hurts

It's my heart

>tfw I have to wait till April for my zombiefu

>character that underscores in bold marker how brutally stupid the grounder culture is
>dies

nothing to be upset about

she aint really dead, she's in the ai

upcoming season will probably involve connecting with the ai and getting everyone the magic black goo blood

iZombie is one of those series that I was expecting to dislike... then binge watched the whole of season 1 in a single day.
Liv Moore is so fucking hot... and I'm a sucker for puns so her name is cool.

not sure how I feel about the mercenary zombies

Major a cute

I think what really drew me to the show besides Rose McIver's feet was how well they did Blaine's character. He's a ghoul, sure, but he's a businessman. The fact that they constantly have to run into each other and they can't just kill each other because they need the cure is a good insurance policy.

because it's the final season and they're shitting it out just like POI

she's not that famous. how much do i have to pay her to fuck me?

>because it's the final season and they're shitting it out just like POI

'no'