I'm depressed now and feel like shit. Have anything similar to what i experienced earlier tonight?

I'm depressed now and feel like shit. Have anything similar to what i experienced earlier tonight?

Attached: blackpill.jpg (483x765, 93K)

That's literally you on the right. What are you depressed about?

why did you block Jessica's name?

You backtrace his IP with a GUI to find that out?

>iphone

If dub spend 200$ on a whore

consequences will never be the same if you don't shut your mouth shit for brains

Why are you chasing women? Fucking nigger.

at least she was honest, move on faggot

this. you're a faggot op

You actually asked her why she doesn't like you? That's probably part of the reason she doesn't like you.

I don't know honestly what's the best part about this shit user, the fact that you asked her for a screenshot, that you tried to censor her name but failed miserably or that you give a fuck about this and feel sad for someone that isn't you user

Are ypu same OP from last depression thread?

english please?

Wait if he is texting Jessica why is he referring to the person as if it's a guy?

I deleted the texts so i asked for a screenshot.

Fucking retard delete your comment it's just so stupid

You can just fucking read it you dumb cunt kek

It unironically hurts more when you get dumped/rejected because of your personality. I got called boring and depressing by the person I loved when they broke up with me. Literally made me want to kill myself. I wish they'd just said I was ugly.

That would make even less sense if the screenshot is coming from the guy.

Mine was I was still in love with her but she suddenly stopped loving me. She never gave a reason. Just stopped. I hate the cunt.

At least they cared enough to tell you why. Sometimes they just shut down without a word.

I was very skinny when I was younger. Also 5’9” Manlet. Some girls were clearly not into me because of that. Some want a heavie4 guy, or a giant. Don’t take it to9 hard, there’s a girl out there for you. Lots of them.

I wouldn't like me neither if I'm a guy and my name is Jessica... just being honest OP

Jessica is a guy?? I think someone is gay and trying to hide it by giving a female name to a guy contact.

huge

anime

tiddies

I agree

Confirmed fake post. Move along fellas, nothing to see here

Just wait until sexbot bros

Dude, she doesn't like you because you're acting like a girl.
You do not ever fucking ask stupid shit like "why don't you like me?" You assume every fucking girl likes you, and if she says something like that you say something like "well thats because you dont know me well enough" and you make a date. Or you say something jokingly.

By not ugly she meant you look like a fag. Like you're unattractive to women, but still attractive to other fags.

Or she just sensed your spinelessness, women want a strong man to feel protected by.

im in a similar position but she likes me and im too beta to reply to her so i leave her on read constantly what do before she moves on???