Batman V Superman will go down in history as the most overlooked superhero film of all time. No question about it

Batman V Superman will go down in history as the most overlooked superhero film of all time. No question about it.

vimeo.com/189876347

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479237120086.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
youtube.com/watch?v=edluHmycqfw
youtu.be/lnNwMiOWDM0?list=PLBKadB95sF44vjNzNABcYoF_7ae6lAgJM&t=37
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/a white guy ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐/page/7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok, now kys

solid 9/10 movie

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479237120086.webm

The madmen predicted it.

Nice another DC thread.

I was barely 15 when my Dad "snuck" me out of being grounded to see the movie Man of Steel.
It was during that 2 hour visual spectacular that I realized this was the true example of a unique fresh artist, Zack Snyder.
It was 2 years later I watched the BvS teaser trailer and as anyone who knows me in high school can atest, I wrote "Do you bleed?" on nearly every surface I could before I saw Snyder once again work his magic in March 2016 with the BATMAN V SUPERMAN film.
Zack has left his mark on not only me, but cinema as a whole.

I completely agree.

This thread will be attacked by a very jealous faction of Sup Forums who are obsessed with company wars. Word of warning.

Wow, you know so much about this board

how long will you be falseflagging like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho

This scene is so good

Not for long, but it's interesting to see how you always respond to me like this
Really proves how it's always the same people in these threads

It's jarring, almost insulting how stupid Suicide Squad was in comparison. What the fuck?

which is more pathetic, posting in threads about movies you like or posting in every thread about a movie you don't like?

You just admitted to be samefagging it for a long time. Nice job.

WB kneejerked after plebs didn't get BvS

being in Sup Forums

>he thinks superhero movies will remembered a decade from now
spotted the pleb

>>Not for long

>what is Batman 1989

>I haven't been doing it for long but I know you have ;)
Exactly what you said and you didn't even pick up on it yourself. Marvel must really be hiring the dumbest of the bunch.

People remember The Dark Knight. People remember Spider-Man. People remember even Hellboy. What people don't remember are the rushed, by-the-numbers crap Marvel shits out three times a year. Neither Suicide Squad or MoS will be that remembered either I reckon. But I think BvS will stick around. Think Kingdom of Heaven or Blade Runner.

this makes as much sense as BvS

I said I haven't been posting it for long (maybe 2 times before), but you always respond to me, which is a sign that it's the same people in these threads (including me)

And then you assume I was posting it for long because YOU are always in these threads... so you admited being a kinoposter retarded child who spam this retarded threads all the time

>I haven't been posting it for long
>but you have been replying to me for too long
What the fuck? You're not making any fucking sense.

Welp, that didn't long.

I posted only 3 times, but you responded to me the 3 times, which indicates you usually are in these threads

dumbass

And it also indicates that you are usually in these threads shitposting.

You know the story about throwing rocks in a glass house, right?

A movie made by a real director.

you're not even responding to me you ESL retard

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

>people are actually comparing that garbage BvS with Blade Runner
Holy fucking reddit.

No, it indicates I was here the 3 times I posted.

But for you to respond to it every single time... the probability indicates you are in these kinds of threads a lot, and probably most of them made everyday.

That honor goes to MoS

>it's ok that I post the same shit in every thread
>OMG STOP posting the same shit every thread
How do you live with your hypocrisy? Is this the result of being an inbred Marvel fan?

i agree BvS is more in the TDK territory than all the Marvel capeshit (specially the extended version), but unfortunately i think it will be lost in the noise as just another capeshit from that disgusting era in cinema

we both know you've been in almost every thread about this movie since it was made

I don't post the same shit in every thread. I posted in 3 random threads over the span of weeks and you were, unsurprisingly, there.

My purpose is to funpost. Your purpose is to be a retarded manchild who thinks poorly made capeflicks are art.

Zack is real enough.
Burton has more turds to his name than Zack does.

Cream always rises to the top

I like BvS a lot but some of these referenced paintings go from a stretch to absolutely the wrong paintings

I agree. You should be critical to some of the comparisons. I just remembered seeing another similar video which is also pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=edluHmycqfw

Actually that's shit. Shit floats to the top.

Favourite song from either movie?

youtu.be/lnNwMiOWDM0?list=PLBKadB95sF44vjNzNABcYoF_7ae6lAgJM&t=37

Really loved this one.

meme

This one is my favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU

>that triumphant beat when Supe impales Doomsday

I love the part at 1:43 when he impales Doomsday, the same section plays when he manages to get the upper hand on Zod in MoS

>

did you really speed that up?

Now post Scarlet Witch jumping off that truck

>wanting him to post Marvel
No why would you ask that? Let's keep that cancer out of here.

The shots were fantastic, some iffy cgi but damn were they good

That's the china/hong kong editing style, learn your film making 101.

>washed out garbage
>kino

Better luck next time Kiddo.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/a white guy ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐/page/7/

kill yourself you memer fuck

>>washed out garbage
You're thinking of Civil War.

Dangerous levels of estrogen detected

eh, the extended cut of Squad fixes the pacing and fleshes out the rest of the characters in a more satisfying way. But not every movie in the DCEU needs to be a big philosophical exploration.

doesn't work for non action scenes you tard

that is an action scene you tard

>All these signs
>None of them are showing towards Superman

it's a two-way sign

if you consider movement as action, sure

Every single one of these home-made signs are two way
Including the ones taped to planks on one side.

pretty autistic complaint famalam

WTF I LOVE KINO NOW???

Nah it's shit.

The repulsive part for me was how it continued from BvS which was serious and also has Batman appearing but most characters are just cartoon characters. Even Joker was a joke. Is this the guy that made the BvS Batman? No. The Joker BvS implied was far more sinister. This guy feels like a phony.

This should've just been completely independent from BvS. No connections. Just some loose references. Not a direct continuation.

This.

They literally have enough footage to make a completely different squad

go to bed Hillary.

Why the fuck did you post an image of Corisco?