OH GOD HELP

OH GOD HELP

What do you expect when you live in the desert?

For the euro retards

Why do people even live in AZ? It's a literal fucking desert. I guess if you can afford a 10kW AC unit and never leave your house it's alright.

comfy af here

>phoenix
what did you expect?

fahreintiatirat

The area around Flagstaff is actually nice, its more like central colorado then a desert. But yeah, the rest of the state is a hot hellhole filled with white trash and mexicans.

it's cheap as fuck when you live in a wasteland

stop pretending you live in a place you do not

haha waaaat

after 2 weeks of hell finally a week of comfy weather

It's nice.

Obviously it's cheap. But so is Montana. And in Montana you can even go outside in summer. That's a bad argument for living in such a place.

You have such a large country with such diverse climate zones and you choose to live in a damn furnace.

But in Montana you can't go outside in winter

>Arizona

And then they always say that bullshit line "hurr it's a dry heat". As if 10% humidity is any comfort when the pavement is hot enough to melt shoes and cook eggs on.

why would you choose to live in a desert? hmmm

Only 83° F today. Yesterday temps reached 102. How's everyone else holding up?

Living cost are very cheap and very low taxes (even for American standards)

>complaining about the heat
>in a fucking desert

North Carolina here, it's stayed in the upper 80s since the middle of may, with 80% humidity most days. It also rains like every other day.

the so called summer

I thought that was a self-deprecating joke

do people go outside or just sit in their air conditioned cars/houses?

That does make a big difference though, Phoenix summers are way more tolerable than Little Rock's.

Sme graze souls go outside, most stay in AC homes. Honestly not that bad once you get used to it. Visited some family for a few days and wasnt as intense as I thought it was gonna be.

I forgot you guys out east have humidity. How do you cope with it?

>13% humidity
meh

*some brave souls*

Not staying outside for too long in the day, cold beer, keeping the AC on for 3 months straight. Oh and lots of swimming in your local lake/river.

what kind of retard lives in Phoenix? Easily one of the worst cities in the US

college students and richfag boomers that own winter houses