Sup Forumsros, I always wanted to be a marijuana user, but I did not want my parents to find out, any tips?

Sup Forumsros, I always wanted to be a marijuana user, but I did not want my parents to find out, any tips?

Attached: 1522257807203.jpg (1207x800, 225K)

You should ask them how they feel about it

Do you have a stereo in your room? If not, get one with a cloth cover over the speaker. Remove it, store your bud jar between it and the woofer. That's what I did when I was a kid.

OP here, my father hates marijuana, he's a military man. My mother thinks that who smokes is lost in life.

yeah firstly it is a combustable substance secondly... www.erowid.org. thusly, you need equipment but not that of the picture in OP's post

Shoot it into your dick. You're parents won't notice and you can suck off the penis inspector to stay quiet

your dad is right to have to taught you that ;)

Stop being a faggot and living through your vision your whole life. Grow up and become a man. My father hated weed at first and got butthurt, now he smokes it and asks me for pot.

Your parent's vision*

Use the Blumkin Method, your parents will never know you used the evil weed.

The picture was just a joke lol

Stop being a fag and just smoke.

how many marijuanas have you injected today sir?

This. I smoked all the time when I lived with my family. When they kept bitching at me for it I just left. Now I can smoke whenever the fuck I want

Attached: marijuana.jpg (400x498, 68K)

My mother would believe in it

just eat edibles and use eye drops

Glass jars are your best friend. Only smoke outside when you won't get caught, eye drops, something to spray on you so mommy won't take your Goodboy points

stash it outside in glass

Your dad won't respect you until you kick his ass, that's how the military mentality works. Tell him you want to learn how to fight. Practice at least one hour a day. Then, when you're ready, tell him that he does what you say from here on in. He will get angry, you break a few of his less important bones and then he goes belly up like a good little bitch. If you want to be free of his influence and still make him useful, then you have to beat him at his own game.

Smoke in bathroom taking shower

Probably should stick to only edibles, never smoke it because they will smell it, also smoking it is bad for your lungs.

Dont over do it, smoking weed has killed my arteries in my feet, its not as safe as you think it is kid