user, I don't want to work anymore. I want to be a stay at home wife

> user, I don't want to work anymore. I want to be a stay at home wife.

What's your reaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia_iridum
instagram.com/krotchy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Force her to camwhore on livejasmin for extra income

Hell, it's about time.

Good, lets make kids.

sandwich

Honey you forgot one of your contacts again

>user, I don't want to work anymore. I want to be a stay at home wife.
I guess you'd better go find some retard that's dumb enough to get married then. Now get out.

As long as you make children

im gay get out of my house

I only make $9.50 an hour babe. I don't know if we can survive with just me working?. We'll try food stamps and see if we can live comfortably like that.

>different coloured eyes
>full lips
>brunette
>decent tits

Brb, conducting science

The fuck's wrong with her eyes?

Only right answer.

If she looks like that and has healthy values, sure. But I'm concerned that she'll turn into a bored shrew.

It's good if she has at least some work/hobby so she makes her own pocketmoney, it can be 50% or even 25%. So she gets out of the house and meet other adults, and not talk your ear off when you get home from work.

Get off your ass and go work you degenerate freeloading whore

nothing wrong with them, it's just heterochromia, dumbass

Genetic mutation
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia_iridum

Can't afford it in today's economy. 2 upper class incomes today = 1 middle class income of yore

Thats fine. I will sell your car since you wont need it anymore. My money will come to work with me as well. Also dinner, house clean and blowjob when I get home.

I'm a stay at home husband, not even memeing.

This, and I probably wouldn't mind (assuming I have a well paying job).

I'm a strong independant man, and i don't need no whore.

Fine, at last. Let's make some babies.

A groovy mutation

she ate her twin in the womb

"Alright, but if I come home from work and find you with another guy I'll kill all of us."

>Two different eye colors

hnghghg

well i wouldnt marry a career woman in the first place. so i guess id tell her well thats what you already are?

heterochromia can also be an effect of eye trauma at a young age. Get punched in the eye when you are 3 maybe.

I'd applaud her decision and then install cameras around the house because I know they will come in handy

She's part of a secret government experiment. The blue one shoots lasers.

A stay at home wife is a wife that cheats on you while you're out working hard all day and week.

Wall eyes.
Amazing creature, isn't she?

Best thing I have heard of a gril in years.

i see chris chan done transitioned into a woman sucessfully :D

The numerical lowest value >0 is of the highest quality post

>tfw heterochromia and a tall white male
Which 3rd world country should I make my harem?

truth

That's cool. Brb gotta drive to my parents' house and punch my little brother in the eye.

No. You go to work. I stay home and eat pizza.

>Home all day
>Never spends his time memeing
You should kill yourself.

But its OK if a guy cheats??? Men

This. In the modern age women can order dick with a few clicks on their phone

Sweden

Do whatever you want as long as you're contributing in some way.

She a summoner.

not bad of an answer if we don't have kids

if we have kids its stay home and watch the kids while you clean and make sure we have dinner when i'm home

otherwise work

but to be real, i'm fucked up and was a latchkey kid

walking the streets, playing runescape at the library, getting hit by cars, dealing with dindus

those were the days

>stay at home wife
>with a German salary
I wish honey.

Send address French tart

I don't know if my jungle fever is high enough for that

No I'm the family NEET

>stay at home wife

Yeah, that will be the justification for her getting the kids and alimony from you when she dumps you for DeMarcus. She's already planning it.

why the fuck are you?
get out of my backyard before my gf sees you!

she's a woman, so, she's lying.

I make 2500 euros per month and I could easily have a stay at home wife.
My rent is cheap though.

This is literally my dream if she wanted kids. Working Mothers are horrible for children, they need one parent at home with them

You have a job?

Marriage, anal, threesomes.

No one said that you whore. It's not okay for either party to cheat, but women are much more likely to cheat and a woman who doesn't work has no path to leave the relationship when she's unhappy. So when she's unhappy, she will say nothing about it while she uses you for your money to go fuck other guys while she "stays at home" while you're out working hard.

A woman who works can be an equal partner. A partner who is seen and feels like your equal will communicate with you when things aren't right. The worst case scenario is you break up without a backstab. The base case is you communicate and work things out. This will never happen with a stay at home woman. She is not your equal, she will not communicate, she will cheat when she is tired of you.

This

>You're never home, you don't care about me anymore
>Why are you so stressed out, where did the romance go? You don't want to do stuff anymore.
>Thinks to herself: I'll just set up a tinder account for fun hehe.

here : instagram.com/krotchy/

I'd ask her if she'd hit her head on something, because she's already a stay at home mom.
Or was, the kids are all out on their own now.

>read it in his voice

i really, really like this blog post, user

i make 5500 dollars a month and i do have a stay-at-home wife and a mortgage and two dogs and guess what nobody fucking cares

:^)
Honestly, it was worked out well. Men are expected to take care of all the heavy-duty housework/yardwork anyway, cooking and doing dishes takes less than two hours every day. I'm not sure why women have tried so hard to leave the house.

KEK
U
C
K
O
L
D

>scientific consensus is that inbreeding is the primary reason behind heterochromia

Wrong. Most cheating occurs with coworkers. Also don't give her freedom. Check her phone if you want.

Oh great, she's an instagram whore. This probably means she got BLACKED for a chance to get a position in a modeling agency. Vanity, vanity... all is vanity.

>I'll just make an ad on craigslist to meet a friend to talk to
>I'll just flirt a little, it's not like we're meeting in person it's not cheating
>We'll just go out for dinner, it's not like we're having sex it's not cheating
>Wow... I think I love him... but I'm stick with my husband since I don't work. It's not cheating because I don't love my husband anymore

first post best post

If she will do this then she already would have cheated without being a stay at home.

This is my dream. She makes more than me but I will have a better retirement. No kids yet so I've got time to decide.

>big boobs
Confirmed for not French girl

it makes me uncomfortable

I don't get Sup Forums.

Your usual agendas would imply you should not only be okay with this scenario, but also aim for it. Sounds to me like you want a woman that both works like a man, and functions as a traditional wife that takes care of the children, house work, and the like.

Women should be able to stay at home and take care of family if they want. That would also mean more children than the average, of course.

What a bunch of hypocritical faggots you all are.

Wrong. If a woman is financially stable without you, she has no reason to stay if she is unhappy with you. If she is with you, it's because she loves you and wants to be with you. She doesn't need you for anything, but she is with you nonetheless. If this kind of woman is unhappy she's just going to leave the relationship if you can't work things out. Sure, she could leave for a coworker, but she's far less likely to cheat on you than to break it off.

A stay at home woman can't leave you so she cheats on you until she gets caught then takes half your income in a divorce.

Of course she's a instawhore. Doesn't mean she's not beautiful.

Me too

>projecting your interracial fantasy this much

she cant just make children dumb ass. it takes practice or they end up with lopsided heads and shit

you got to fuck her a lot before she can make good kids other wise there wont be any room for them to grow

Sure, hon. Just take care of the house and the kids while I'm gone, okay?

Oh, and you mind making dinner tonight? I love Italian

>she got BLACKED for a chance to get a position in a modeling agency

>implying blacks own modeling agencies

you tried

Sup Forums isn't one person.

Fuck off roach, my parents come from two different continents you nigger. You get heterochromia by fucking executing your low t twin in the womb then eating that nigger.

Start playing with her tits

/thread

stupid ass bitch fix yr eys

Meh my sister is an 8/10 with big tits she hasnt worked for 1.5 year and her husband works but the problem is that she doesnt want kids for now maybe 3 or 5 years liter. The good thing is I redpilled her about jew migrants and other Sup Forums stuff and we are racist as fuck
t. bozgor who lives near the Hungarian border

Of course darling.

We like real men that's why we cheat. Put yourselves in our heels. Would you want to be with a sissy manchild that watches anime and plays video games?

Statistically most cheating occurs with coworkers.
Sign a prenup.
Give her stuff to do at home (kids, gardening, video games, food prep).
Don't marry a whore.
I thought Sup Forums was all for this. Is this neo-pol?

Why don't you meme all day if you stay home?

Either bait or a whore. This is why white men are going with Asians now.

They can work half-time or part-time. Everyone needs to get out of the house and meet other adults so that they can feel they're apart of society.

>Wall eyes.

Convert to Islam, start wearing a hijab, and start having my children

[citation needed]
>not having full access to each other's text/phone records
>not reviewing weekly where all money was spent
Marriage is easy if you follow some simple rules.

Top cuck. All they need is you and family.