/brit/

FORTH EORLINGAS edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_and_cultural_exchange_in_Al-Andalus
youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40389148
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As I made my way back from school one day during the first week, I was stopped at a stoplight in Isla
Vista when I saw two hot blonde girls waiting at the bus stop. I was dressed in one of my nice shirts, so I
looked at them and smiled. They looked at me, but they didn’t even deign to smile back. They just
looked away as if I was a fool. As I drove away I became very infuriated. It was such an insult. This was
the way all girls treated me, and I was sick and tired of it. In a rage, I made a U-turn, pulled up to their
bus stop and splashed my Starbucks latte all over them. I felt a feeling a spiteful satisfaction as I saw it
stain their jeans. I then quickly speeded away before they could catch my license plate number. How
dare those girls snub me in such a fashion! How dare they insult me so! I raged to myself repeatedly.
They deserved the punishment I gave them. It was such a pity that my latte wasn’t hot enough to burn
them. Those girls deserved to be dumped in boiling water for the crime of not giving me the attention
and adoration I so rightfully deserve!

me on the left

Dog found

started exercising daily
cba to lift just wanna be slim and healthy

anime

>6'1'' vs 5'11''.jpg

House of Atreides

Another outstanding post by Croatia. Growing to like this poster.

find some peace in shitting
emptying your bowels, alone between 4 walls, in pure silence except the occasional fart or the water as the poo drops in. nothing as quiet as this
the pleasure caused by pushing the shite out, particularly when its a big log is also very satisfying

dungy paki

i like to poo at night when everyone's asleep
take off all my clothes and poo in the dark
very comfy

Do some pullups

FULL KIT WANKER

Civilisational greatness is rarely determined by it's economic theory or social policy.

Instead, it has always been about strong tribes led by strong leaders.

Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, William the Conqueror, Genghis Khan, Cromwell, Washington, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Putin.

they all follow this basic principle despite having wildly different ideas, and they'll all be remembered in history for it.

the left is generally a lot more moral which weakens them sometimes against more ruthless right wingers

yeah think that might have to be included

good post

got spots on my head that hurt when i touch them lads

the centre left might be more moral than the centre right
the far left is certainly more ruthless though

ignorant post.
the left are far more violent than the right.

they're called eyes you total brick

yeah pooing at night is very nice
can open the window in my loo too and get a fresh breeze touching the end of my back while my bowels dance

why isnt prussian jew using his trip? kind of sad when you realise he could be the top poster (above Anonymous)

in autumn at 6 pm in my parents house, the yellow painted loo is bathed in the setting sun's sunlight, filling the little room with a golden glow
loved shitting there at that time, felt peaceful, transcendantal, holy

Remember that game Spore? It was a great example of this.

You had a choice of herbivore or carnivore for your unholy aboination. Then in the MMO sections needed to advance through the game the carnivores absolutely rekt the herbivores every single time.

shut up

correct

especially when they are losing

their go to reaction is petty childishness and sulking and then lashing out

Beautiful. This post belongs in the Bible of /brit/

peeza man iz dat yuo?

the mainstream left condones the violence of the radical left while the mainstream right always condemns the violence of the radical right

also, the topic of abortion completely blows the 'lefties are more moral' argument out of the water

NEED a french canadian gf

ya what u want?

Each of the seven heavens is depicted as being composed of a different material, and Islamic prophets are resident in each. The first heaven is depicted as being made of silver and is the home of Adam and Eve, as well as the angels of each star. The second heaven is depicted as being made of gold and is the home of John the Baptist and Jesus. The third heaven is depicted as being made of pearls or other dazzling stones; Joseph and Azrael are resident there.[10] The fourth heaven is depicted as being made of white gold; Enoch and the Angel of Tears resides there. The fifth heaven is depicted as being made of silver; Aaron and the Avenging Angel hold court over this heaven. The sixth heaven is composed of garnets and rubies; Moses can be found here.[11] The seventh heaven, which borrows some concepts from its Jewish counterpart, is depicted as being composed of divine light incomprehensible to the mortal man. Abraham is a resident of the seventh heaven.[12] According to some hadiths, the highest level of Jannah is firdaws,[13] and Sidrat al-Muntaha, a Lote tree, marks the end of the seventh heaven.

>when you forget to weight your survey group and broadcast the results live on breakfast tv

youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM

Fridericus Rex, unser König und Herr,
Der rief seine Soldaten allesamt ins Gewehr;
Zweihundert Batallions und an die tausend Schwadronen,
Und jeder Grenadier kriegt sechzig Patronen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_and_cultural_exchange_in_Al-Andalus

mary

imagine ruling your whole life and decisions around the left/right paradigm
here lies the true runt

One of the best scenes in the LOTR
Magna Europa

fugging dubbel bebboroni

Just can't imagine going to a stand up comedy show

everyone i don't like acts in the bad way while everyone i like acts in the good way

>mainstream right always condemns the violence of the radical right
lmao
>the topic of abortion completely blows the 'lefties are more moral
lmao

left/right is simply codeword for progressivism/traditionalism

and i side with tradition

ah yes, very successful (as long as christians and jews paid the kufar tax)

Bear got into the runt farm

>According to Jain cosmology, there are seven levels of Naraka or hell. These are further divided into 8,400,000 other hellish locations

>its true because its in footnotes

lmao

gib moni first

only to heckle them and throw fruit at them

>and i side with tradition

Would absolutely love to see him tearing this Chinky bastard to shreds.

howling that lefties keep saying that brexit is ruining the country when we are still a part of the EU

ohh the al-andalus myths, the commies never get tired of that bullshit...

DRUNHK OFF MY FUCKING NUT LADS

so the examples are wrong?

lads do you ever look at yourself shitposting on here and wonder what you used to do before you spent all your time shitposting on here?

can you retards stop thinking all "lefties" or even most of them oppose brexit and love the eu?

Ah yes
Video games

good, kuffars should be subjugated for their own good

think the problem with /brit/ is that it's populated by arrogant young people

when we're all still here in 20 years, middle aged /brit/ will be much more mature, wiser and the conversations will be better

no da, your heart can't take it

uncertainty is bad for our country and brexit has caused massive uncertainty

me on the left

it's just the lefties that are arrogant and dumbing down the threads

it was much more mature in here before leftypol raided

Underage and students are forever. Every year they leave and every year more take their place.

A Level results day will be torture again this year as it has always been

*rattles your runt cage and causes even greater uncertainty in your tiny little mind*

haha

they'll mature into conservatives with age

the gf

Yes. The fact that he names Tyrol and Belgium shows that hes just naming places where two ethnic or cultural groups exist and not explaining why these are unstable due to ethnic differences. And Singapore is ethnically diverse yet stable and the blueprint for a Multicultural society. But retarded rorkes will jump onto anything that confirms their views

Can't dodge the Rodge

I was going to post almost exactly this, then I realised I end up getting angry when I'm dragged into these debates, and leftists don't respond to reasonable discussion anyway.

You're right, but for the vast majority, they will be unable to see past their vast prejudices to realise that.

he does look like a golden demigod tbqh

i'd have severe narcissism too

>blaming everything on leftypol
/brit/ was always shit (at least since late 2014 when i joined) and there have ALWAYS been leftists triggering the eternal rorke

utterly, utterly grim

>Every year they leave

no one leaves

the supreme gentleman

The northern gf

Singapore is also a quasi police state and any kind of unrest, racially or otherwise, would be put down violently.

youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4

The pure kino serial killer

Since she stopped being autismo and weird she's lost all of her appeal. Now she's just a skinny normie

He was aesthetic as fuck

>Liverpool are going back to gotta go fast attackers

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

yes they do

it's not really changed much

judging by lefties you would think that we now have the GDP of Lichtenstein

a lot of businesses are thankful because EU regulations put massive blocks on them doing the business they wanted to and exporting as many goods as they wanted

they are now free to expand manufacturing

president toilet bog fart

eliot rodger would have been prime pussy magnet if he was taller and a bit more muscular

s and gravy

lol
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40389148

Trading democracy for quality of life wouldn't bother most people imo
>Hapa

ummm no sweaty xxx

Wish we had the GDP per capita of Liechtenstein