Is this one worth seeing?

Is this one worth seeing?

Other urls found in this thread:

btchflcks.com/2016/09/nocturnal-animals-and-beware-the-sexist-celluloid-quilt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anything with Amy is (except for Superman filcks ofc)

Yes. It is best film of the year.

Except Arrival is better senpai

Pissed a bunch of sjw feminazis off so it should be good

How so?

back you go

It's got based Jake so yes

No you fucking pleb, never used reddit and never will
Your taste a shit
PS it's true

What were they pissed about?

Arrival is weak in parts in all honesty. NA is not. Face the facts.
Also its scifi, say no more. Absolute pleb genre one notch above capeshit

does amy get her tits out

of course not, Amy is a pure mommy

I was memeing, never seen Animals but saying shit about sci-fi as a whhole makes you greatest faggot alive

>I was memeing
well done on choosing to be a dolt.

Jokes on you silly billy I never did

The rape and abortion also the whole slut shaming because a woman should be able to elevate herself without labels

>Like a lot of sexist stories, Nocturnal Animals is vague about its attitude toward women, because it doesn’t truly regard women as anything but objects – things that derive meaning only through their relationship to the real subjects, men. Susan only matters in so far as she’s the focal point of Edward’s rage, and in so far as he’s able to corral her toward sharing his point of view – that he was great and their relationship was wonderful until she ruined it by doing something evil. Almost 100% of the time she’s on-screen, Susan thinks about Edward, feels emotions about Edward, and remembers Edward. All of the expressions on her face, all of her beautiful poses, everything she does and says – somehow, in some way, it’s all about Edward. He isn’t even there, and he’s still the entire focus of what is supposedly Susan’s story.

>The women in Edward’s great, amazing novel fare even worse. A fridge is a fridge no matter what your production values are, and Tony’s wife and daughter are alive for one scene before taking a trip to the fridge so that we’ll understand why Tony feels bad. Then they are literally posed as objects to be viewed because: content imitating form.

btchflcks.com/2016/09/nocturnal-animals-and-beware-the-sexist-celluloid-quilt.html

I like how the angry reviews ignore that Amy's character not only had an abortion but the abortion didn't pan out and she chose not to tell Edward about their 19 year old child. Hence the novel involving a daughter

Looks like kino

>Michael "If they disagree with your politics get the cannon" Shannon

No thanks

Too soon f.a.m.

Is he the king of fashionkino?

No it isn't perfect so I will give it a negative review. I recommend Dr Strange because like wow those hundreds of people working at their computers wow.