My 70-year-old grandmother thinks the government is putting something in the water to kill her faster...

My 70-year-old grandmother thinks the government is putting something in the water to kill her faster. Give me shit to fuel her paranoia, Sup Forums.

Attached: myGrandmotherWearsATinFoilHat.jpg (474x192, 23K)

She's going senile, you could make up anything you want. Shoot for the stars.

well chlorine is already put in water to disinfect it

fluoride and mono-hydro dioxide

wub lubba dub dub!!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

you mean wub BA lubba dub dub

Smart phones are probably giving you cancer

Tell her that the government is trying to protect her and that isis has already gotten into america, and that they are trying to poison the water while the government tries to stop them and keep it unknown to prevent rioting.

Well, she's right.

I run my water through 3 filters before drinking it.

If you drink regular tap or even bottled water, you are being poisoned slowly. Why do you think obesity has gone up so much over the past few decades?

If you all think that water from the tap or bottles or even water fountains at schools are okay, then you are idiots.

It will give you many health problems and it kills older people all the time.

Because fat fucks eat whole pizzas smothered in ranch dressing? Tap water is not making people fat, their shitty food and lack of exercise is making them fat

Lurking for rebuttal

The tap is hurting your thyroid resulting in obesity in many people...

Going to need sauce on that

Just research flouride...

HVAC/R guy here and I do the water filtration stuff for Starbucks. City water is terribly unhealthy. Some cities like Salinas California add chlorine to the tap water because it’s that filthy. Thus, residents living in Salinas have to install prefilters I’m their showers just to reduce the cholrine intake. Starbucks doesn’t spending tens of thousands of dollars on these pentair systems for nothing.

You are thinking of dihydrogen monoxide

Keep trying to convince yourselves that I'm wrong.

Keep poisoning yourself and your families.

I'll be safe

imma need to see the carfax on that

I've been drinking New York city shit tap for 50 years and my thyroid is fine and i'm very healthy so fuck your paranoia

The government is doing it on purpose. They cover it up.

Filter your water 3 times over before drinking it.

Otherwise you will be affected.

Keep telling yourself that you are "fine".

You know deep down that I am right.

Stop drinking poison.

You'll probably be dead at 55-60

My daddy says government poison water is what makes liberals

No, the water is making them fat! The government is dosing the water with the poison known as "muh genetics"

but they do...

No I'm a doctor and he's actually going to be fine. You are just paranoid child. Go play some videogames and touch yourself

The definition of stupid american

Tell her that the substance they put in it is called dihydrogen monoxide and that it's found in everything she eats

Here’s some proof of authenticity

Attached: CFB41313-3B84-4DD4-AEA0-B14E01BADD88.jpg (4032x3024, 1.76M)

Ain't no doctor

I'm Chinese live in New York you stupid fuck

How do I get into the business of scamming white people with this?

Here’s another

Attached: 5F3F18B3-9A24-4C81-BF82-FBC02F686C2C.jpg (1536x2050, 780K)

Thyroid issues have been proven time and time again to not affect body fat, it can however affect body weight because it can cause significant water retention.

Also fluoride has no affect on thyroid function, nor on any lymph node, nor on the pineal gland like so many retards believe.

> Stupid
> American
Ching chong ting ting tong

Attached: Theyre_turning_the_frogs_gay_man__4e6ad687016447d6529b1aff6b4b918b.jpg (326x232, 16K)

Sauce

it has nothing to do with politics.

it's way bigger than a president or party.

Filter your water 3 times and you will notice that you now feel healthy.

The most scammy part is that the inlet and permeate pumps are made in Mexico so they are of such quality and always break or the heat expands the metal so it leaks. These RO units are really good and can bring a city water of 400tds down to the 50tds range if you configure it the much. The problem is we added more city water to increase it to close to 100tds because something about too pure water will destroy their clover machines blah blah

Enjoy hanging drywall

Couldn't you just add minerals to it to make it less pure? Doesn't reverse osmosis just get everything but the H2O out?

Drywall like yo mommas pussy

I bet you Chinese come out legs first

He said drywall, not drytits, her pussy is filled with all of our cum.

Adding chlorine to water is exceptionally common. It's so that diseases can't be spread as water is stored, as long as chlorinated water sits for a minute or two in a pipe or storage it kills bacteria and viruses. This is why diseases like hepatitis A in CA have typically been uncommon. The recent surge in disease has been due to sanctuary city policies and masses of hobos pooping on the streets.

Water risk depends if you are getting your water from septic tanks or surface water, like a lake.

I'm his Chinese friend. You'll pay for insult to China!

I think it would just make it more complex for them to make and maintain. Baristas already fuck up adding too much salt to their brine tank and over filling it so eventually when their softener does the regen cycle the salt will have molded together like a rock so it appears full but at be bottom there is no salt. I can’t Imagine them adding minerals.

Tell her that the government is poisoning us all with Dihydrogen Monoxide to make us vote for Liberal politicians and they use our water supply, chemtrails and vaccines to put it into our systems.

>Secretly put salt in water.
>Boil it off.
>See white crusty shit in pan from salt.
>Tell her it’s government poison

Attached: 199905ED-6132-44E2-9216-2B3333BF747A.jpg (840x995, 120K)

Take her on vacation to Flint, Michigan.

That is true and I didn’t really specify what I meant so I came off as arrogant. In cities like San Francisco they don’t have so much chlorine or nearly non at all and in many parts they don’t even need an RO unit. They just use a basic quad head with 7CB5 filters. But there are places like in Castro city where the Starbucks there need special chloromine filters added with their RO and water softener. These are the places that I was talking about.

Just push grandma down the stairs. If she's believing that shit, it's time, user.

It's fucking time.

Attached: 1510884663389.jpg (400x551, 88K)

Attached: 1522305880762.jpg (600x400, 86K)

Dumbass

most chemists just call it water. even in an academic paper, no one within the scientific community would use this term. IUPAC, which sets the standards for chemical names, says to use oxidane.

mono-hydro dioxide

bruh I think you just have broken a few laws of nature here

How do I filter my water?