Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3XUybZrjA0U
youtube.com/watch?v=ps6YEbSTUkE
youtu.be/rOYKKWjChiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stream it?

youtu.be/3XUybZrjA0U

Why

Why don't you try something that no one would try because it's risky af? Like gambling all your money or getting hookers, anything that would not matter for someone who will die anyway (assuming you didn't do anything)

Precisely this is what I’m doing if I ever decide I’m gonna kms

Mandatory "stream it" reply spotted

FPBP!? Fpbp.

???

As someone who works as a mental health professional. Fuck yourself, die. We’re you ever diagnosed as Borderline, or do you think you’re bipolar still? Are you this “omg gonna commit suicide” with your family too, or is this just an anonymous thing?

on the internet you can be anyone

Live stream or GFTO

That didn’t answer a single fucking question. You really are worthless.

No
I already did
I'm perfectly healthy, and ye i'm talking about it here because i don't want to deal with my problems. It's basically the easiest way to overcome problems.
Well, some money problems at first then job then family, basically instead of trying to solve the problems i just i let them become a bigger issue. And now when i'm looking at the massive amount of energy it would require me to solve everything i just want to give up.
I'm aware that things aren't that bad and that my life is overall ok but i guess i'm a pussy.

who cares?

Not op

youtube.com/watch?v=ps6YEbSTUkE

Attached: LEL.png (1500x1214, 655K)

Here? Noone i'd say

Don't do it man. Suicide isba permanent solution to your temporary problems. You've got this OP, whatever it is you can overcome it. I believe in you, and so do the people that care about you. Don't give up.

Nigger are you new?

cool mind if i join u? let's time it together.. i'm kinda on the fence tho

Don't listen to this faggot. If you wanna die go ahead and die,OP.

It’s not giving up. Every man holds the key to their freedom. Having control over when death occurs is every persons’ right. (Also if OP was really going to do it, OP wouldn’t have used this as a platform to obtain sympathy/attention. This is called “malingering” and is a legitimate problem that costs tax payers billions per year in unnecessary medical expenses.)

Do you think we'll see eachother in Hell? I'm going in the next couple of days.

then you arent really killing yourself and this is just a troll post. No one cares about you, faggot, no one will. KYS

Attached: 1521084940570.gif (296x259, 999K)

Fuck off fagget

if you dont fucking stream it or post proof its not fucking true. fuck off back to re.ddit

If you're not streaming it we dont care

There's nothing after life.
I'm not looking for sympathy,especially here.
K
I'll throw myself on train tracks in about 3h. I don't think it will make any difference though

just another option op also heres some good facts to feed your death fetish. the closest thing we can measure to consiosness is electrical signals in the brain. also when you die your body expells this electricity. so maybe you dont dissapear or anything you just are shot out into whatever is outside of this body. energy cant be created or destroyed

That's just bullshit.
When you're dead it's over. Nothing is expelled anywhere.
You're not electricity or energy or anything

Energy can't be created nor destroyed yes but energy doesn't exist. It's just a number we made up and called energy.
If you throw a ball, the movement exists but it's energy gets dissipated into heat due to friction. But when the ball stops the movement no longer exists.

Do you have any kids?

Nope

Since you're killing yourself then you don't need your money anymore.
Send me some
3KwFysReKnFDFyt
vYpdNyGbwEUQ341fCSy

I don't have any, it's part of the reason, read the thread you idiot

Don't kill yourself OP, Just lower your standards.

Attached: C1yMJ0AUAAA-PZO.jpg (459x374, 24K)

Kill yourself then, you bum

any updates?

Okay, then you should do whatever you want.

My dad shot himself when I was 14. It really fucked up my whole family. No one's really gotten their act together since he did it. My mom never remarried, my sister had a kid at 15 and is a full blown alcoholic. My other sister is a total sociopath, fuckin robot with no emotions. I guess I'm kinda like a mix of the both of them. It really fucked us all up forever.

But hey, if you've got no family to ruin, then no problemo! Go for it!

stream it or gtfo.

What's the deal with airline food?

Yeah... Well my mom wil probably never recover from it and my little brother is tough but i don't really want to do that to him... That's actually the only reason i haven't done it yet

stream your suicide faggot

>I'm perfectly healthy
>I'm aware that things aren't that bad and that my life is overall ok but i guess i'm a pussy.

if i had the chance iwill kill you myself, you don't know the blessing that you have just only being healthy you stupid ungrateful fuck, get on your feeet and do something about your life, and if you dont like it change it , escape, go be a bum somewhere, but killing youself is spitting on the face of all other people that want to live and cant, fucking degenerate dumbass, i just hope you're a fucking larper

Check this OP
youtu.be/rOYKKWjChiQ

>no
then why even make this thread nigger

Attached: 8BrxJN.gif (320x152, 1.04M)