This is my dog. I'm poor and can't take him to the vet

This is my dog. I'm poor and can't take him to the vet.

He has some fat cyst on his stomach. I tried to remove it, but my lidocaine needle isn't long enough and he started shrieking up when I tried to pull the tumor out. This is him during the surgery. So I stitched him back up. But now he can barely walk. He hasn't eating for like a month. I have to force feed him. The surgery was 2 days ago asks he already smells like pus.

The vet wants $500. But I barely have enough for the power bill.

Wat do?

Attached: 2018-03-29 00.10.11.jpg (1885x1060, 1.1M)

Put him down op, im sorry to say that but he will be in pain for a long time if he doesnt get the right help.

put it down humanely with a shovel

Here's the cyst after I stitched it back up. It was nauseating seeing all that blood. But I guess I had no choice but to keep stitching.

I don't know what to do.

Attached: 2018-03-29 00.16.33.jpg (1885x1060, 1.09M)

>vet wants $500

Cheaper to get a new dog user. Try to get one without a giant stomach cyst.

Attached: girlsolder.jpg (658x1000, 131K)

He looks like he's in a lot of pain, please put him down humanely

Make sure he's as comfortable as possible. I know you love him dearly and he must love you so much, but if there's nothing more that you can do, you should let nature take its course. Just make sure he knows that you love him.

Oh my god op, i was the first to reply, and after seeing this. This dog MUST be put down. You cant save it now. Its too late. Just end its misery.

Thing is. He was doing better for a long time until his tumor grew and popped and I started doing the incision to get it out.

you must kill doggo or foot $500

Lol kill ur dog holy fucking shit. Jesus that’s funny tho

Please do everything you can for him

He is dependant on you and his life is in your hands. Youll regret it for a long time if you dont do your best by him

Attached: usachick.jpg (640x640, 205K)

Cook and eat him. He'll die happy knowing he fed you

I know damn it.

I was hoping you guys could send me some money to pay for the surgery.

Love him and put him down. He looks miserable.

yeah, no shit, retard

pretty good scam you got, find some dog on the street, slice open its belly then take pics and beg for money on Sup Forums

gtfo asshole

Just put him down OP, you'll just hurt yourself trying to save him

>I was hoping you guys could send me some money to pay for the surgery.

Attached: opionate orange.png (700x700, 116K)

It's not a scam. I just don't know what to do. I was also hoping someone here might know a clinic that does it for free.

Moral of the story, DONT GET PETS, because its extra responsibilities and stress that you dont need

Trump looks miserable too. Does that mean we should put him down?

Attached: 14u9vs.jpg (1440x960, 349K)

You're fucked in the head and sick for attempting that shit on your own. Fucking asshole

I'm debating on doing the surgery myself once I have a longer needle. I ordered the lidocaine on ebay and the surgery tools in amazon. I need the tool that burns flesh to stop bleeding. Anyone know what tool I'm talking about?

Attached: 2018-03-29 00.29.15.jpg (1885x1060, 1.18M)

Wtf are you doing trying to perform surgery at home?? Take the dog to the vet first thing in the morning, walk in with it and say he's in bad shape and you need God damn payment plan. If they say no then leave the dog there and fucking leave. They won't let it suffer.. they'll either treat him or put him down humanely and properly. Dude wtf don't listen to anyone else's advice on here. Go first thing DONT CALL THEM FIRST

I'm just trying to help him. He ran downstairs two days ago after he started bleeding so I would notice him and help him.

This.

What kind of sick demented fuck are you?? Take the god damn dog to the vet and get off amazon you stupid faggot..poor dog omg

WTF are u doing, crazy shmutz?

Only in the US do you have people without healthcare or means top take care of their animals.

Can't believe this nigger is buying lidocaine and surgery tools. Jeffrey Dahmer psycho motherfucker. I would beat the fuck out of you if I could

>...responsibility that typical /b-tard cant handle

you gonna kill him if thats a lipoma. also how the fuk you get him to stay still? or is the dog awake during this? either way youre going to kill it. itd be more humane to just put him down with a heroin OD

Reported to FBI

Vet here
you should also rip her heart out

You are torturing the poor animal. What you are doing is making it 100x worse. I wish I was there to help you honestly by taking him to a vet or peacefully shooting him in the head. I've had to do both those things before. You need to stop what you are doing NOW

No money. I already took him there once. They prescribed $120 worth of pills antibiotics and anti-inflammatory. It took the last of my savings to pay for it.

JUST STOP

Fuck off. He's gonna fix doggo.

Report this shit. Fucking psycho torturing his dog.
Put him down you fucking faggot.

You're so edgy you faggot. Go upstairs and make some pizza rolls and beat off to more anime you piece of shit

Vet wants $500. Which I don't have.

Take dog to vet, you've fucked the situation up enough.
or find a cheaper vet office

I'd shoot it in the head with a decent shotgun and move on.

Just shoot him in the head with a shotty he’s just going to die painfully soon better to do it now.

Youre so stupid. No money but you're buying shit on Amazon? No, you're just a psychotic fuck. Take the dog to the vet and leave it there. It's better off in that building than with your broke psychotic ass. If you love the dog, take it there

How can I pay you OP?

Drop the dog off at the vet and leave it there!! They will either help it or euthanize it. Quit making bs excuses. Money ain't shit if you honestly care for the dog.

yes

I'm only trying to help him. What would you do if a loved one had a tumor and you couldn't go to the doctor? I god damn learned how to do surgery and take it out.

Hey at least the poor thing will die
Look at what this bastard is doing to the dog

ask for payments or take to another vet if this isnt bait

apply bandages and antiseptic
shave hair around area to prevent bloody hair causing infections

cont.
dont use a butterknife to shave it you fucking mong

You're a delusional loser. You didn't learn how to do surgery. If you could do surgery, you wouldn't be unemployed and broke. You stubborn psychotic fuck take the dog to the vet and leave it there. You're completely ignoring that solution

it's too late to take him to the vet, because the vet will have to report you to the authorities for animal abuse because of your attempt at "surgery"

Not true you piece of shit. Get out

Let me make a bitcoin wallet.

Attached: 2018-03-29 00.42.16.jpg (1885x1060, 1001K)

REAL VET HERE
I can and i want to help you just need the address of your home so i can help the poor guy

Someone please get the exif data from his images and post the IP address.

OP saved some pics from an animal rekt thread and is trying to hustle some anons

Well it's not gonna work you retard, no one here has any money anyway. gtfo.

this he can help op

Attached: tumblr_mn1wfm7Plu1rklghko1_1280.jpg (1000x750, 387K)

No. Because if he does that they'll put him down. Clearly op doesn't want that.

please man just stop you are torturing him,

Attached: 1521577047241.webm (480x480, 1.28M)

Attached: 1521415882719.jpg (625x626, 35K)

No he didn't..the image file names clearly show date and time consistently. Stupid faggot

This.

Honestly hope so. I rarely go on rekt threads so idk whatever comes through those

You're a dumbass.

>implying filenames cannot be changed
kek

>Sup Forums
>exif data
That's a good one

I don't use monopoly money

gj falling for that bait

I'm implying he's not smart enough to or would even think to do that.

newfag

(checked)

Attached: air-bud.gif (352x288, 1.88M)

it would be hilarious if the current owner of Sup Forums silently enabled exif data in images again

HOW THE FUCK DO I GIVE YOU MONEY

>I was only pretending to be retarded

this is also a very likely explanation of whats going on

This shit is clearly reversed

Vet tech here, which exact lidocaine did you purchase on eBay? Type and name? The treatment varies based upon this

Ok. So I got a bitcoin wallet. But it says my address will change after the first payment. So I can only accept one payment until I have to get a new address?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-29-00-48-59.png (1080x1920, 101K)

>eBay

Your dog fucking trusted you to do the right thing and you fucking tortured it you freak.

This reminds me of my late dog, god rest his soul. Well he's not dead yet but i ran out of money to feed him...so its only a matter of time.

ok you got me there, but what about this one?

Attached: air-bud2.gif (250x137, 1.84M)

charge your fucking phone OP

>your dog trusted you

He is a vet.

lol this isn't OP

Your dog is gonna die 100% within a week or so
do the world a favor and never get a dog again
unless you can financially take care of it

I will send $500 directly to the vet first thing tomorrow morning to make sure this is legit. Provide the vet info and dog's name and I'll call them with my Visa.

If you don't take that dog to get proper help i'm dedicating the rest of my week to finding out who you are and reporting you to all known groups.

Holy shit bro
You aren't equipped for either surgery or caring for this dog
Stop torturing the poor thing and put it down

I purchased your mom from ebay

use a proper wallet you cuck

Same here. I'll have my buddy in LE subpeona Sup Forums for IP records tomorrow. This is bullshit

Agreed

if youre lying youre a sadistic bastard