youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZqTJ4ovl8
youtube.com/watch?v=FFHyT64ITnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Too7nGq_GNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

>worst overall album has some of the band's best songs

pretty solid album. I really enjoy it when I'm in the mood for it

The moment QOTSA jumped the shark

haven't listened in a while. Has some notable songs but lacks the consistency of songs for the deaf. even the hits are a little too bland.

love it. unironically one of my favorite albums from them

Criminally underrated

some no fucks given rock tracks on here

you'd have to have extremely low IQ to think any of these songs are passable

the track Sick, Sick, Sick would like a word with you. thats a fuckin sick riff and track to listen to.

Get a load of this retard

The songs that are good on it are fucking killer, but the songs that are not are some of the worst songs queens have made

this

Sister album to Rated R.
Love it, lots of easy going tracks. Drums sound amazing and the layered production is so fine daaaaam. Only 2 weaker tracks, Suture and Battery Acid and even then it's all about preference.
Many highlights, lots of quirks and variety which is why, I guess, people say it's bad. They completely missed the point of the band.
I miss when they had a fuckton of good b-sides and recording cuts. Now we have to settle for boring Villains without any song which allows to get a bigger grip on the recording sessions.
Homme was peaking with studio efficiency and prolificness (is that a word?) in this period, as the tCV sessions show. Also, TCV is a follow up to era vulgaris and Spinning in daffodils is fantastic, too bad you cannot hear it again for the first time.
Bring Goss into the studio again. Ditch the venture into basic rock and roll, or at least the way you did with Ronson who, yes, kinda ruined the album.

mah man
youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZqTJ4ovl8

I'm Designer is one of my queens tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=FFHyT64ITnQ

Okay:

QOTSA most difficult album overall, but lots of rewards here too:

Suture Up Your Future is low-key best song

Misfit Love grows and grows, until its clearly one of band's greatest songs in discography.

Make It Wit Chu is one of JH's best non-hard rock songs

The real best song on the album isn't on the album - its b-side 'The Fun Machine Took a Shit and Died'

/fin

Daffodils made me look at TCV, and QOTSA differently afterwards - in a very good way.

Misfit Love > Sick Sick Sick > Battery Acid > Turnin On The Screw > River In The Road > everything else

3s&7s is underrated. Love that song dearly, has a great video, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Too7nGq_GNA

>tfw 3's & 7's riff start playing

It's not underrated you stupid fuck, it's one of their most popular.

MY GENERATION'S FOR SALE

beats a steady job

Assume people rating this so highly heard it at a pivotal time in their lives cos i find it hard to believe that anyone who is aware of the preceding albums could see it as anything other than a band w/o direction running out of ideas.

Soycore.

Better than s/t, Lullabies, and Villains but not as good as Rated R, Songs for the Deaf, and Like Clockwork.

It's also a good album if you're feeling that suble, jerky rage and low-key wanna murder someone. Especially I'm Designer and Run Pig Run.
>HERE...I...COME>HERE...WE...COME any day

Nah. Too masculine across the board for soyboys to get into (see "I Wanna Make It Wit Chu")
I'd put it at equal the s/t and Villains albums, but to each their own i guess.
True, though Like Clockwork was a surprising step.

Whoops, mean to add Era Vulgaris is "objectively" their worst in teh grand scheme of the band's career (though some may argue for Villains or the s/t album), I can only remember the singles and a couple of the later songs. Maybe i should give it another listen.

tetsing