RockBusters

The Jamaican fella might have screamed this on the Titanic. (CD)

I was in Texas the other week, I fell over and landed on my knees in a puddle. (WH)

That builder is a bit cute. (BT)

so there was this monkey on the bus

I'm shit at Rockbusters but why is this not a daily thread? Get your shit together Sup Forums

I'm not sure on the others but I know you goddamn stole the middle one from the man himself.

So there's this chimp knocking about, right?

why is there an ign logo?

2nd is Whitney Houston

First two I remember from the show but BT I can't figure out

It's Bonnie Tyler
Genius.

i'm going to france, and i'm gonna get some cigarettes on the way there (BF)

WHO THE FUCK IS BYON FERRY?

>OC
This swingers' party is well cool (L)
There's a priest who lives on his own and hasn't got any friends (TM)

I threw two bricks at those ladies, and didn't hit either (MM)

First is Chris De Burgh or Christ, De Berg!

I love how all Monkey News stories exist in a universe where people can't tell a chimp apart from a small hairy person if it's wearing clothes or something

I want to change the way these items are arranged (NO)

EZ, New Order

New order
at least it's not new odor

oh that baby chick is makin' a noise (LP)

stay in the east, that guy in the other direction, he'll swindle ya (KW)

lil peep

RIP

Bleached t-shirt

Kanye? I don't get it.

it's uh, it's "con ya, west"

This little foreign cafe's growin' its own steak (DA)

Dad, how many goals did they score? Oh, that's a shame. (HN)

Fug that's funny

This gathering of timber ships are carrying apple ware (FM)

YOU'RE A FOOL. WE'RE NEVER DOING ROCKBUSTERS AGAIN.

the loneliest monk.
it was a joke in Steve's show. Cringe kino.

Fucking goddammit steve stealing my thunder

oh no, don't use that one, use me good thumb instead (BF)

I'm only borrowing this book of gothic poetry (TP)

you gotta evacuate those kids playin donkey kong, they're gonna get hurt (AF)

New neighbors moved in, related to the captain of the titanic (TS)

I'm going to steal your brain, your eyes and your tongue (R)

Arcade Fire
Fleetwood Mac

aight? here's a rockboster for ya
these kids are real fast (sy)

prize is Legal Briefs (1993) on vhs

got some nice fabric in my cellar (VU)

Loud Reed & the Incredible Adding Machines

That alien bloke, he's a, uh, he's a pretty good high jumper. (TMV)

Those wooden planks, north of the border (BC)

The Mars Volta

That's good

THE BAND ISN'T CALLED "THE MARS VAULTER" YOU TWAT, THAT'S NOT A BAND! IT DOESN'T WORK YOU BALD HEADED IDIOT!

No, but, aye, it's like, a synonym, or summat, in't it?

Boards of Canada

*BoC

this lad goes around shockin' hot dogs (FZ)

That massive bloke is very compassionate (GG)

Frankfurter Zapper

Sonic Youth

Where's my fuckin VHS

I've, uh, I've heard that Roosevelt bloke finally got himself a pair of glasses. (TOC)

That smiling vaccuum cleaner is of the bovine variety (HC)

I'm gonna read this while I take a poo (LR)

The Mars Volta
Boards of Canada

Lou Reed

loo read

Henry Cow

*TOS

Gentle Giant

Air Force One (JA)

Right, this bloke, he’s had a, uh, he’s had a good night out at the pub. So he’s had a good night out with his mates an’ that and, uh, he's really enjoyed himself. And he’s on-on his way home and he’s just like any-any ordinary night, right? Everything’s just normal, he’s seeing the same people leaving-leaving the pub, going home. And he’s like, “See ya, ya know, see ya tomorrow night. I-I’ll be out tomorrow, seven-thirty and what have you.” And-and they’re on their way home and, uh, it’s a nice night. Everything’s-everything’s nice and he’s walking home and he sees this, sort of, sort of, smoke coming out of a grid. Right? Yeah. Bit, a bit of smoke.

He thinks, “What’s that?” Alright? And this is what’s weird cause it’s like any other normal night, but this time smoke’s coming out of the grid. He goes over to it and he can hear some moaning, right? It’s like, “Oooh.” So he-he thinks, “This isn’t right.” So he stands over the grid and he’s-he’s looking down and he can’t see anything. So he lifts the grid up, right?

Alright. And he lifts it off and more smoke’s coming out and he can hear the moaning getting louder. And then this little demon pops his head out. Right? And he goes, “Are you alright?” And the little demon goes, “Ooh, I’m hurtin’!” And he goes, “What do you mean you’re hurtin’?” He said, “Oh, it’s dead hot down there, you know.” And it’s weird cause he works it out that it’s, like, come from hell, right?

And it’s going, “Oh, I’m all hot. I’m burning.” And all his skin’s, sort of, really red raw because of all the flames in hell an’ stuff. So he goes, “Ohh.” He said, uh, “I’ll tell you what; I’ll take you to the doctor’s.” And the little, the little demon’s like, “What? You’ll do that for me?” And he goes, “Yep. I’ll do that.” And he take him to the doctor’s…

What’s the song?

Jefferson Airplane

harry nillson

No idea but that's some dedication there user

I was really happy to see how many times 4 went into 16 (JD)

sympathy for the devil by mcjagger and the rolling stones

it's a copypasta from the show

Wait fuck is it Sympathy for the Devil? Just by chance I put that song on and it clicked

yeah

Joy Division

right, this bloke uh, his body is really sensitive, down to like the uh, the microscopic level (SC)

This method of sound reproduction made its way to where the scientists were working. (S)

when morrissey worked at the mcdonalds, he was a frycook, and this is what his coworkers nicknamed 'im (PS)

>trying to come up with good ones but ricky keeps yelling at me that they're shit

So last night someone broke into my garden shed and pinched one of my tools (ND)

The heaters broke at the theatre. Actors better wrap up warm (C)

coldplay
stereolab

Caribbean Drown
Waco Hole
Builder Traction

Soft Cell
Stereolab
Patti Smith
Nick Drake
Coldplay

Thee Oh Sees, you cunt.

ok this one is amazing

so, uh, this queen's wife, yeah, he's a bit red in the face (KC)

this fella makes macaroni for a living (K)

These devises being used for this slideshow are filthy (DP)

This antagonist has gone insane! (M)

This little vegetable cried onto an angel (PG)

>pea tear gabriel
PLAY A RECORD

YOU'RE A FOOL

the church canonized that fella who sliced his ear off (SV)

king crimso

Saiint Vincent

so these fellas right, they're working on a film set. right, see, the thing is, there're a bit hard of hearing, you see. so, uh... what is it? if you think you know what it is, drop us an email (DG)

st vincent

hey boxer, I need you to do that, pronto (AR)

Deaf Grips? DEAF GRIPS?!?!
PLAY A FUCKING RECORD KARL

>Oh, "Deaf Grips"? I've never heard of them, what band is that?"
>"no, y, y'see, it sounds like "death grips""
>OH IT SOUNDS LIKE IT! IT'S NOT THE SAME! THERE IS NO BAND CALLED "DEAF GRIPS"! YOU ABSOLUTE TWAT! THIS SEGMENT IS SHITE!"

I were walkin' down t'street with Suzanne, y'know, Leicester Square way. Loadsa people wanderin' about, a lot going on, y'know?

But anyway, I got a bit distracted by this man who'd painted himself all silver and were just standing there, not doin' anything. I were just wondering what the fuck he was up to, and I weren't paying any attention to where I was going.

Anyway I bumped into this bloke, by accident, and knocked t'glasses off his head and they broke on the floor. He got proper angry, like, said his name were Anthony Fantano and he needed those for reading and what 'ave you.

>"his head was, it looked a bit like a melon, like a cantelope"
>"Head like a melon?"
>"right"
>"Well that's not really fair for you to say Karl, you've got a head like an orange. Put em together, you could make a fruit salad."
>"OOOOOH HE'S DONE YOU!"

Mr. Mister.

That works. THAT WORKS. Do you see the subtle difference between that and the other tripe you come up with?

Play a record.

Blind Melon

PLAY A BLOODY RECORD

madvillain
dirty projectors

no. NO. NO! CON YA WEST IS NOT KANYE WEST! YOU CAN'T MAKE A CLUE AND THEN CHANGE THE WORD COMPLETELY TO FIT THE CLUE! IN A CRYPTIC CLUE, ALL THE WORDS MATTER.

C-CON
CON YA WEST
KANYE WEST
I HAVE NEVER

*LAUGHS OBNOUXIOUSLY*

YOU ARE THE MOST

*DIES LAUGHING*

*LAUGHING STOPS*

RIGHT. We're never doing this again. Thats the end of Rockbusters.

Play a record. Here's Molly's Chambers.
XFM 104.5

only ever find ricky gervais when he's either in the office or when he's riffing off/ripping on karl
everything else he's ever done is shite

>Frankfurter Zapper

I fucking lost it.

someone had to tell the inventor of the electric guitar what the purpose of the drummer was (TB)