are niggers sub human?

Attached: fags.jpg (494x849, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

awakens.me
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes
/Thread

Compared to real Africans they are the smartest people on the planet.

it really depends how you define human

niggers lack neanderthal dna, which makes them pure homo sapiens and the rest of us hybrids

If nignogs are homos and we are hybrids, what are asians and Jamals?

Nah bro black people are the original humans. All humans originated form central Africa. We all left and evolved separately in different parts of the globe. I will agree that there are some problematic things about black American culture (fatherless homes, gangs, crume) but if you look at history you will realize that institutions were put in place to keep blacks down. I don't think Africans are sub human, in fact the only two black guys in my group of friends are both med students and are a lot smarter than my dumbass.

Attached: IMG_3223.jpg (1242x1262, 171K)

Even black people know OP is a faggot

Attached: 8ikukyslgx8x.jpg (600x500, 32K)

Is this common nigger behavior?
Are they all just gay?

Attached: kike.png (441x441, 309K)

they carry neanderthal dna, so they're sapien-neaderthal hybrids too

australian aboriginals have denisovan dna, so they're hybridized as well, but with a different subspecies

they are med students because of affirmative action

Attached: 8ufH4fe.png (1004x242, 311K)

FPBP

Attached: 1457854728969.jpg (621x1000, 367K)

One of them was valedictorian at our high school and participated in several clubs and programs. It wasn't affirmative action, it was him studying and busting his ass in high school. He earned it. Plus, both colleges I attended were flooded with white people.

yes they are, join the best nigger hate chat at

awakens.me

Bahaha damn I feel like a loser because I spend my free time playing video games and watching anime, and then I realize this kind of shit exists

Don't forget how the invented slavery in Egypt and then got pissed off when white people perfected it.
I do have two black friends who do good for themselves though. Good guys. Every other nigger I have met is a fucking nigger (grew up very poor, so was surrounded by shitskins) and should be hung from a bridge

Yes, and they should all be exterminated.

What about light skin niggers, they hybrid too then right?

I need answers
Does prison make them gay or make them think its not gay to have a dudes mouth on your dick?

La creatura...

Attached: IMG_7700.jpg (800x800, 79K)

Actually they just found older remains in europe so.... yea oldest remains foumd to date.

Australia my bad

yes

racists have the one drop rule backwards tbh

altho, that said, it seems like with neanderthal dna more is better and light-skinned niggers have less than the master races

>They Opp's
What the fuck is an opp? Opposition? Opponent?

Well no, because comparing them to Africans doesn't negate the existence of everyone else on Earth. People who would still be much smarter. Silly nigger.

no, you are.

All I know is that considering how much they love raping people and animals they're in no position to hang shit on whitey for his deviance.

African fashion

Attached: FB_IMG_1509194284574.jpg (541x960, 58K)

nice anecdote.
I have one too, there is a magpie at arizona state who can beat some of the worlds best chess players. maybe its human too

Opposition, basically the rival gang

You’re joking...

Attached: EF148B41-2935-4B6D-8F1C-4A92F49C1310.jpg (251x233, 14K)

Calling them human is an insult to humans, they are breast

it didn't come up on google, i think you're lying to continue to be edgy and racist.

are rednecks subhuman?

Attached: Screenshot_2017-12-28-08-42-57-1.png (1030x881, 967K)

and they'll still get pregnant with 9 kids

Jajaja te gusta la verga! Lololol

Niggers in Africa get free condoms showered upon them thanks to western taxpayers. They don't use them for sex.

Attached: 52B60818-FD6F-4EB3-963C-842D5F2A4365.gif (500x369, 579K)

WE FOUND THE NIGGERS

That's fucking hilarious and sad
We just need to stop sending shit over there and let them breed/starve themselves back into a reasonable balance without letting anyone in or out. Should fix the "white imperialism" problem.

Black People vs. Niggaz - always entertaining :)

youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

Fucking kike-loving Amerimutt

Light-skin =/= niggers. Get it right.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-19-54-34_20180320202737710.jpg (480x799, 215K)

>Light-skin =/= niggers
I'm not sure what you're objecting to

Niggers are and always will be textbook 11:59PM shitskins and 110% susceptible to kike manipulation and begging for gibsmedat from Amerimutts.

t. Eurasian-Negroid Hybrid from Sup Forums

Abos aren't even African. They descend from jungle gooks.

Hitler liked all whites including Anglos, to him they were all worthy of ruling countries. Slavs were lower to him but not as low as negros.
Have you read Mein Kampf?

No, but Sup Forumsacks are.

Lets do this but send boxes of pictures of food just to remind them how much charity is given to them

Of course I have. They have a free PDF copy on the ANP's website.

Kike found.

Yes Papua New Guineans look very similar to Aboriginals. Also Torres strait Islander's are essentially the same.
In my opinion Aboriginals are fairly harmless, they are just a bit of a burden on modern society and not fit for the times, generally speaking. The only reason they're still around is that white society has developed to a point where it is frowned upon to look down on non-whites, and we try our best to elevate them to a near civilised level.

I liked how he admired England and the monarchy. It's such a shame that they went against him.
Do you think there was Jewish influence on British politics back then or they were just a stubborn people?

Correct

Jewish influence.

Morality and "muh we gotta do the right thing because dey killin da joooooos and dat be rwaycisss"

Real shame too. England went downhill from there to Londonistan in just 60 or so years. None of this would have happened if Arabs and others stopped coming in by the literal millions. But then again, that wouldn't have happened if the U.S. and Russia didn't bomb the ME to oblivion, which wouldn't have happened if the insurgents weren't funded by the U.S., who, must I say, as an affinity for Israel.

has an affinity for Israel**

USA is 110% ZOG.

kek

Kikes love their nigger slaves... Your post makes no sense.

Mate, I would say give it up. They are brown jungle gook descendants with more Denisovan and X-ancestral progenitor DNA (There are Neanderthals, Denisovans, and the unknown third progenitor to modern humans.) Fucking abos don't even look normal and they have alien-like, amorphously-structure bodies. Niggers have a snowball's chance in hell.

Those things do not. I'd say just kill them. Put them out of their misery. They'll never make it now. 50,000 years ago, they had a chance. Australia is mostly desert and outback. Not good conditions for evolution.

=============================

Many WNs in propaganda would imply Abos are Blacks to try to defame Blacks but the truth is they are not even normal to Blacks and have very little similarities.

This is what I want to know, on another hand, on another topic for the whole site, since many even on Sup Forums think Blacks and Abos have some current genetic relation:

If Blacks are so stupid, How did they get to Austrailia from Africa without any sailboats in order to be those weird things, 40,000 years later?

Or, is it more likely the Abos are dark blob people with bell pepper noses and never evolved to be light because they are dumb SE desert gooks that inhabited a wasteland for 40,000 - 60,000 years and only invented a sharp stick, whilst devolving?

It's one or the other.

You paid them twenty dollars to put that shit on didn't you faggot?

That would imply they were in some way human.

uh oh.. Sup Forumscuck rage incoming

>pure homo sapiens AND the rest of us

Could you English better, please.

Yeah but now days Saudi Arabia is pulling a heap of strings not only in the middle east but worldwide with the exportation of Wahhabi extremism. I have an Iranian friend who suspects Israel being behind Saudi Arabia doing that even though they're supposed to be the biggest enemies. I suppose whitey is the biggest enemy to Israel in the end. that's why they use proxy countries and infiltrate their politics.

which part don't you understand?

Yes

I saw this so I had to reply. What you said was bullshit.

1. Egyptians and Sub-Saharan Africans which is the progenitor to African-Americans are not the same genetically. Africans didn't invent shit in Egypt.

2. Whites didn't perfect slavery. They merely implemented racial slavery which allowed more affordable slave ownership, permanent enslavement, reduction of empathy towards the slave populace, and rationalization for their enslavement.
>inb4 this nigger is screaming "whypipo"

Africans had a slavery system against each other where they paid back debts, settled disputes, held enemy tribesmen from tribal wars for ransom and served their punishments if they lied knowingly under oath (As was the specific case for officials in the governance of Ancient Egypt who lied on public record.) It was not permanent, they could marry into the family, people could intercede for their release, pardon them and they can repay the financial/societal debts and go free. That is a better and more humane + efficient slavery than chattel race slavery or the Barbary Slave Trade done by Arab psychopaths and always will be.

3. How can Africans be Jews and Egyptians, at the same fucking time, successfully enslaving themselves to build pyramids they could be able to build themselves, without slave labor?

Africans were definitely not Hebrews and at least pure-dark Africans were certainly not Egyptians.

Everything else you said, I can believe to be unshockingly true.

Niggers are the worst. Lately I feel proud to be eurofag white guy.

USA is full of niggers and spics, and they are mixing together. Good for DNA enrichment, bad for culture.

France, Germany, Sweden and other cuck countries are getting infected with black and sand niggers.

Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and other countries will stay mostly white, and I am glad my children will be white.

And also, fuck Jews.

you can't /thread your own post you double nigger

You're retarded.

Attached: 29791503_1947986915515135_4437093399084155048_n.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Accurate.

It's all a war. Do you see it?

Republicans, Democrats, Everything in the system is Jewish bought, Jew owned, or Jews are plotting against it. The kikes are behind all those Saudi power grabs. Even the problems in Yemen, Iran and the Korean Peninsula are the works of Zionists. Soros-Rothschild-tier control. The only way to beat that system is to jump over it, tunnel under it or push through it. Jews manipulate niggers like sock puppets and they still see the Jew as a friend.

yes

Attached: t3_834c5h.jpg (576x1024, 95K)

You have it backwards: bad for DNA, good for culture.
Ideally, you would want to discourage the spread of inferior genetics like nigger skin and natural tendencies to chimp out.
Additionally, immigrants are expected to abandon their culture and assimilate; when this doesn't happen, violence usually ensues within the society.
But such thinking is politically incorrect, thus we should defy logic and embrace our own destruction.
The reason to why the white genocide is politically correct worldwide still baffles me.

Attached: 1521425167031.jpg (1024x1371, 242K)

>The reason to why the white genocide is politically correct worldwide still baffles me.

#metoo

Tell a spic the truth, he says "It's the land of opportunity, gringo. Fuck outta my face. I'ma carry these gats and drink this tequila and snort this coca."

Tell a Mexican the truth, he says, "I completely understand. Maybe I should come back, using the door and the processes available to me. See you in ten years, friend."

Tell a nigger the truth, he says, "Fuck you mane, I ain't gotta raise my kids mane, das gay man. Dat hoe trippin bout them kids, dey ain't mine."

Tell a Black man the truth, he says, "Slavery was 500 years ago. I'm not even a slave. I never met one. But the way I am acting now, I may as well be considered a mental slave. I'm pulling up my pants, buying a belt and visiting my son today."

Tell a Jew the truth, he says, "Oy vey, goyim, you've always been racist to us, personally kicking us out of over 100 countries and empires over thousands of years, exterminating and expelling us, over and over on every clean slate we've had. Maybe the problem isn't us, maybe the problem is you. You can't handle a multiracial society. We need to take control. You're too violent, you can't live in peace, when you breathe oxygen, you do it with such hate, I must regulate what you do, control you and deceive you. If you do not allow me to persist, you are being Anti-Semitic and I'll call the ADL and get you fired from your job, just for giving me an objective, external view of my actions."

You're right; we evolved elsewhere. We didn't evolve in Africa.

Attached: 1510663932918.gif (550x563, 252K)

Only if they are non-American. Any non-american is subhuman and needs to be burned alive. Even our most savage niggers here in the US are superior to any 'white' eurocuck. Please, if you are not a naturally born American citizen, kill yourselves.

So your school was full of dumb fucks? Good to know, retard.

at least they be fucking relatives

1/2 nigger still better than full nigger

There are no black people in this thread. Just a circle jerk seeing who can pretend to be the blackest. Y'allmst a special kinda stupid

Lighter Is Better

Attached: this-site-is-dedicated-to-all-of-the-beautiful-light-skinned-and-wavy-women-of-the-good-beautiful-li (665x658, 59K)

You are likely not even Black. And, technically, you are right, since I am a hybrid with less than a third of Amerinigger DNA. If you are a sagging shitskin, kys.

I hope you know how to read.

Attached: 1274398287089.jpg (708x1584, 350K)

how to save the white master race?

make it law that women must breed with 2 white men for every 1 non-white man

right since**

>inb4 lrn2punctuate

This and clone women for breeding farms and coloinze other worlds outside the Milky Way.

Yeah

Attached: nigga.png (600x800, 1.29M)

>So, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: 9hp53rot1l10lvxy5411646000000.jpg (805x502, 38K)

Yeah whitey scared.

You still won't get laid.

I'm not even close lol I just live in an urban area it's just the way I talk I'm an Amerimutt made up of Irish Italian and french

b-but muh body muh rights

What's that? Fucking their relatives? Sounds about right.

>Every other nigger I have met is a fucking nigger

probs cause your an antisocial neckbeard who doesn't know many people

Stfu, kike. Get your Jew criminal enterprise ass back in the nearest oven you escaped from. If you can post on Sup Forums, your oven isn't working.

*you're. Learn Engrish.