Ask a tides.org employee tasked with promoting our message through emma's meme on social media anything

Ask a tides.org employee tasked with promoting our message through emma's meme on social media anything.

Been up all night so far.

Attached: emma.png (1200x809, 640K)

you're pro-nra right?

all I see now when I see her is la creatura and her tearing up the constitution and her nude pics

Anti-NRA and those are fake pics.

Next.

that gif of her tearing up the constitution is fake. Still doesn't mean she isn't a stupid cunt tho

By the way I'm looking down the row and there are like four people on Sup Forums right now. Two on facebook, two on instagram. There's another row behind and in front of us.

are you being paid to post whatever you're posting?

the anti-nra la creatura memes and the nude pic of her doing a pull up are much stronger

it's all i remember

what have you posted?

$16/hr but I'm on time and a half overtime right now ($24) and they're probably having us go all night long so SUCK IT BITCH

I've posted about 30 top level posts here so far about emma since 9 hours ago

Do you feel like you should experience consequences in the outside world for having spammed this board for money?

Attached: 1503875875777.jpg (250x187, 5K)

nope

that's pretty good for a 16 year old, your peers must think you're rich :)

seriously though, like what specific type of thing have you posted? I haven't seen anything pro about her on here

How do you sleep knowing that achieving your goals would result in a government takeover by ultra right wing nationalists?

Honestly not sure which is worse, them or you.

What a fucking gimmick... how do you sleep at night?

Been posting all night here.

Shills are always worse.

Attached: 1522278572214.jpg (513x558, 131K)

troll thread
you wouldnt break character if you were a real shill

Honestly, why are they even bothering?

Flooding a forced "meme" throughout places like Sup Forums is the equivalent of leaving your shitty mix tape at a bunch of obscure bars.

A year from now, you could walk down the street, and if you're super-lucky, maybe a few people out of a hundred might remember, "oh, I think that was one of those protesting students, or something"... ...and that's kind of the end of it.

Horrible

How does it feel to know your spinser is a joke that justified bullying of the shooter because "you didnt know him"?

She is the problem, not gun owners who are trying to protect her rights

Our rights

Attached: 20180324_183309.jpg (2245x3795, 1.79M)

But the children of the upper middle class are better off killed.

How did you fit out of Andy Sixx’s asshole? Well?

Attached: 81F4FA2F-B32A-47E9-9E0B-A8CD18E43C56.jpg (474x297, 27K)

INVITE