These two look like they're boning; you can see it in their body language and shit is it hot...

These two look like they're boning; you can see it in their body language and shit is it hot. Any word on if David and Lauren Hogg are going to go to the same college so they can keep their beautiful relationship going? Asking for a slashfic.

Attached: davidhogglaurenhogg.png (980x551, 892K)

He just got rejected from all the UC schools. Guess that’s what happens when you’re a faggot.

Say what you will about their "cause", these opportunistic leaches sure are milking the death of people they probably didn't know for all its worth.

He's queen of Sup Forums's best friend and that makes him superior to all of us, respect him you piece of shit cockmonging newfag

Attached: emma-gonzalez-speaking-on-March-24th-640x448.jpg (640x448, 89K)

Rare photo of David Hogg pre-tanning days

Attached: lamlarge.jpg (726x1196, 118K)

Oh, they're totally the bullies of their school, riding the tragedy they're partially morally culpable for

This place is such a fucking joke. Hive of future school shooters

Just b/c I like to see a bro and sis get it on? come on, you've gotta wonder what her face looked like the first time he put it in; he seems the sort to go missionary the first time, but doggy-style after, poor girl.

I don't care about that. Have whatever sex fantasies you want.

this is the only time i enjoy the logg memes

GETTING BACK TO THE POINT OF THE THREAD....

Attached: 2954158.jpg (512x738, 57K)

I see it; her face when he talks says it all

Yeah, I know; that look of "I've taken his cum on my face so I'm worthless now"

Wait....they want to disarm people when they themselves don't have guns?

I'm fine with this attempted revolution going down, it will be quite short.

I don't think they are actually fucking e/o, probably edging

at least cunty cunt is not there with them

Naw, I think they've consumated; they're connected at the hip!

She's the worst; practically inspired the shooting by her own admission and she's proud of it

Am I the only person on the planet to realize "david" is female?

HOLY SHIT THEY"RE LESBIANS???

OMG this totally works out with the dom/sub bit... just like Lena Dunham and her baby sister (ugg, nepis, amirite?)
but srsly, yeah, I can see that; will have to wait until they infect the bagel store TV again to tell for sure.

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis. My punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant NOTHING.

Attached: American Psycho.png (712x616, 457K)