We cooking up drugs in this bitch. Bout to have some pure codeine

We cooking up drugs in this bitch. Bout to have some pure codeine.

Attached: IMG_3439.jpg (1242x2208, 360K)

k

Thanks for bumping my thread buddy

welcome

Too much water, paracetamol is water soluble just not very, too much water = too much paracetamol.
Do your research poofter

Are you just performing a cold water extraction?

What is your source? Wish I knew enough organic chemistry to slowly build my own supply.

Explain.

These pills had acetaminophen not paracetamol. It's my first time doing it but yeah you're right next time I'm going to use a lot less water. It's not a big deal though I'm nowhere near the daily limit of acetaminophen consumption.

Yeah, this shit takes forever.

Attached: IMG_3410.jpg (1242x1203, 363K)

lol I'm not actually synthesizing codeine, just extracting it. But same I wish I could make drugs. Crack looks pretty easy to make.

OP is attempting to extract codeine or another opiate from a pills containing paracetamol (aka acetaminophen). Paracetamol has a low water solubility whereas opiates have a much higher solubility. Using cold water, filters and if you have a brain, near freezing temperatures you can process the opiates out in a near pure form. Plus some binders and a low amount of paracetomol.
The thing idiots forget is that paracetamol is water soluble, but nowhere near as soluble as the opiates, the key is to control the temperatures and use as little water as possible. You may lose some codiene(or whatever) but you end up with a safe and purer final product.
It's easy, grow poppies, follow numerous recipes online, go as far as you want to go. Stop at opium or go as far as making H if you can be bothered.

Attached: Slut.jpg (640x853, 99K)

>acetaminophen not paracetamol.
It's the same thing genius.

Attached: 1482320367257.jpg (1080x1440, 248K)

Aww it's his first time on Sup Forums
Someone forgot to read the disclaimer.

Attached: IMG_3463.jpg (1238x226, 55K)

It's codeine to "codiene" genius :)

>dat complete lack of reading comprehension.
You're a legit retard. Hope your fry your liver.
He wished he could make his own supply, I told him how, clearly not referencing your dipshit extraction.
You're extracting codiene from a preparation that includes paracetamol

You can use the same method to extract other opiates with preperations containing paracetomol. Such as Vicodan or Percocet.

Just drank 200mgs of codeine myself, about to hit the vodka.

Attached: IMG_2683.jpg (720x1280, 295K)

Lol this guy can't even spell codeine and he's trying to school everyone on how to extract it. Love it.

Who cares the method is solid, most people make it badly and endanger their livers.

Eh, I'd just stick with the Kratom my man thats a few to many unnecessary steps..then again I have a low tolerance

Haha no thanks, kratom doesn't get me as high as codeine.

The spelling is pretty much the least important thing in fact.
Not knowing paracetamol and acetaminophen is the same thing = dangerous.

Not knowing a method that minimizes paracetamol left in the final product = dangerous.

Misspelling codeine = giving satisfaction to some retard who is on course to fuck up.

Attached: 13.jpg (1024x649, 72K)

the pills around here have caffeine in them...
is that common elsewhere?

>cold water extraction codeine
>cooking up drugs
Lol
Codiene sucks ass next to any other opioid, sometimes even fucking kratom if it's a good batch
Good on you for not supporting dangerous drugs i guess

It is in a lot of places, that and anti histamines, it's meant to make abuse harder but frankly it just puts people in danger. People will abuse no matter what.
Are you in Sweden perchance? I know a good way to get and opiate high without too much effort. In the UK currently but had to find a way when I was out there.
Unwashed poppy seed tea basically.
Pods are better for tea or home made opium if you can order them in your country.

it's rather common to find caffeine in them, since it works synergistically with paracetamol to relieve pain faster.

pewdiepie is that you?

Not OP(someone with no worthwhile info) but some peoples livers process it very differently and get much higher from it, for them it's a much stronger high.
Tramadol is the worst opiate imo, it barely even counts as one but some people dig it.
If you go down the X is crap compared to X route you may as well just buy H and skip all the bullshit. People enjoy what they enjoy.

Attached: 1398447061029.gif (350x272, 689K)

Yes. BROFIST.
TGR for seeds.

Cold water extraction is retarded. Fuck it up and you won't even know about it until your liver has dissolved.

here it can be sold over the counter if it has codeine plus two other actives.. acet/caff mostly

Heroin would be the best choice if it where cleaner and came in reliable potency.
Oxys are a good middle ground imo

This is the case if you don't put a bit of effort in, and read a bit about para/acet solubility first. It's not hard, it's just that there's a lot of bad info about. Near freezing solutions, refiltered with minimum water is key.
You're probably fine even with a shit method if you don't do it too often.
If you don't have a good source for obtaining stuff pure illegally I'd go for poppy pod tea, or seed tea even.
Better yet get some papaver somniferum( opium poppy - spelling probably wrong) seeds and grow your own plants, bleed them as long as you can and then use the pods to make drinks.

Attached: 1373609447852.jpg (890x1280, 417K)

where's your dichloromethane you fucking pleb

Fucking hell, clean your bong user

>Oxys are a good middle ground imo.
Unless you get dodgy ones containing badly mixed fent like those peeps across northern America.
My main point is, if people are enjoying the lesser ones there's nothing really wrong with that.

Its pretty mid tier but it's all I have right now. Plus I don't usually take opioids so codeine gets me really high, especially when I mix it with a few mgs of xanax.

Attached: IMG_3003.jpg (2208x1242, 275K)

^this

How much codeine you extracting OP? I used do around 600mg cwe extractions but the poofter Australian government has made it so you cant buy codeine without a script.

>especially when I mix it with a few mgs of xanax.
You'll be in rehab in a 5 years crying like a little bitch to a higher power and how it's not your fault.
I'll be misspelling codiene and safely enjoying my drugs in an adult manner.

>make your own pyridine out of niacin and copper chromite

>mix your codeine with that
>morphine in 20% yield
>so much better than codeine

yeah of course you fuckin' losers leave once someone with a real interest in organic chemistry shows up.

hope you're enjoying your sub-par codeine high

Know anything about poppy seed tea?

There is/was an over the counter codeine product called codeine linctus. It was a drinkable cough syrup without paracetamol.

In the UK we are legally only allowed 2 bottles per purchase and they are trained to recognise repeat buyers and refuse them. Last I heard it was otc but they never had bottles on display so you had to ask for it and get judged by the fat old ladies .

Apparently they did sugar free bottles and 2 bottles was a good way to get fucked up for the price of a big Mac.

Any anons know if this shit is still available and if it's worth getting? Never tried opiates but my tolerance to my diazipam script is getting too strong and I want to mix it up without dieing like a retard..

what about it
poppy seeds themselves don't have anything on them. What gets you high is that often there is a decent amount of latex residue from the pods on them. Some seeds are washed and thus don't do anything. Others have latex and an appreciable amount of morphine.
I would suggest looking into ultrasonic assisted extraction of papaver somniferum (google it.)
seems to be the most efficient, cheap way to get a damn good amount of morphine out of poppies. Less work than cutting and scraping, that shit is a bitch.

You can legally buy, own and grow opium poppies in the UK. (I know all poppies have some opium, but I'm talking high strength ones)

It's just illegal to process them. But a few bulbs used in tea and no one will know. You can buy them on eBay, even my mum wanted some seeds for her grden lol

Hahaha, being an elietist when it comes to drugs is so pathetic. "Were all a bunch of worthless drug users, but IM better than the rest of you because I know how to use google".

Attached: IMG_3135.jpg (1081x942, 88K)

xanax is just boring.
I like to remember being high.

To each their own. Its one of the only drugs that helps me silence those voices in my head that constantly over analyze everything. It allows me to slow down and live in the moment. I've definitely lost entire days on high doses though.

try meth.

Codeine will always be a shit high compared to what you can whip up in your kitchen with household ingredients. You can make desomorphine through a simple acid base reaction to produce codeine salts, the resulting salts are highly soluble in water and can be separated easily, then the addition of other chemicals which I will not name, but you can easily acquire them from pharmacies and hardware stores.

grow a pair and do some real drugs

pyridine --> morphine is probably quite a bit easier, and cheaper, and less potential for nasty side products.

True, a lot simpler, however OP would never be able to get pyridine without raising red flags.

Just do coke stop being a pussy op