Have family

>have family
>see this
>wat do

Attached: 1405027578743.jpg (1000x500, 98K)

>Out with family
>See pod of fishfolk
>Tell my kids not to laugh at them until we get home, I guess?

but what if this IS your family? what then?

Attached: 1476516317109.jpg (634x438, 77K)

Wonder how I managed to get four kids in before noticing.

You mean I'm one of the retards?

"Post of fish folk" fucking kek.

Attached: 1800LMFAO.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

Attached: 646.png (600x1954, 1.28M)

damn poor guy and poor kidsI truly feel for them >( all the bullying

Glad to see the superior white race is still breeding

Id buy five pairs of dark ass sunglasses and superglue each of them to their faces

WHEN COUSINS MARRY

A union between first cousins is only 4% more likely than normal to produce unhealthy offspring. It becomes non-existent past third cousins

both Charles Darwin and Albert Einstein married first cousins

They're both dead now so...

Even a union between full siblings or a parent and their child will produce a completely healthy individual a little bit less than half of the time. Defective zygotes and fetuses usually naturally abort within the first trimester, and those that persist can be aborted manually.

The fucking mom has downs why the fuck would you have kids with her.

That’s relevant how?

its like somebody shooped her genes

This is why I support mandatory abortions for some fetal conditions and sterilization of some individuals.

so I don't really need to use a condom when I fuck my sister?

Your mom is death.

Attached: Hans.png (500x684, 193K)

Sure, dunno why you'd fuck a landwhale that's bigger then yourself, but whatever floats your lard ass.

.....No, you definitely should. Non-reproductive incest is ultimately morally acceptable, but producing children with an immediate relative is too likely to produce an unhealthy individual that will soak up tax dollars like a sponge in comparison to a normal people, ultimately harming the collective and thus others even if you believe you can care for it.

I dunno man, I kinda wonder how deep the inbred retard hole is.

Like, at what point, do we stop calling those... things, human?

I'll take my chances without a condom. Not like 6 year olds can get pregnant anyway

There is no point at which a deformed or otherwise defective individual becomes “not human”. They are members of the species Homo sapiens sapiens.

Yes, there IS a point at which they cease to be human. How do you think evolution works you fucking crippledick?

Edgy. It is actually possible in the case of precocious puberty, though that is rare.

>Edgy

please try to get out of the habit of saying "edgy" every time someone makes a joke

To be fair to him, it's more likely that the retarded inbred offspring, would go infertile long before you'd reach a point of special deviation.

Either way, it was more of a "How many generations does it take before the inbred shits stop looking human."

Put em down like you would with dying dogs. I hate tards but i know they suffer.

inbreeding has nothing to do with OPs pic. the odds of having 4 kids, all with crouzon syndrome, is like less than 5%, just fyi

Attached: troj.jpg (1000x500, 92K)

........Evolution is gradual change over generations due to natural selection and the rate of mutation.
Even our most distant descendants would still be members of the subtribe hominina, and descended from “homo sapiens sapiens”, and would thus always be “human”.

>less than 5%
>mom has it
>100% of the kids have it

Why are you here then this isn't a board for sensitive cucks. Back to tumblr where ya came from.

>Being this good at arguments

Makes me wonder what use they will be other than a punchcard greeter at a movie theater.

no, they wouldn't

in the same way you're not an australopithecus or a lemur or a sea squirt

Republican party candidates

Chill the fuck out grand wizard autismo, he was just insulting you. No need to stroke yourself off from knowing basic knowledge.
>How does probability work

Well shit, what do I know then?

Attached: $RD48SCI.jpg (991x902, 55K)

They'll be glorious memes

..whats your point?

perform a post birth abortion on the lot of them

Attached: images (1).png (332x443, 11K)

Wrong. At no point in evolution does a species magically leap out of its birth classification and into another one. That’s not how phylogenetics work.

I countered his insult. That’s....what you’re supposed to do.

>phylogenetics

Being this behind current academic knowledge

But the main question is why that guy is with that ugly fishfolk woman

Same reason your dad fucked your ugly ass mom

because she wanted the D and knew that no one else would deliver.

>"Love"

That’s a nice assertion. There are indeed other ways to represent taxonomy. Your point is what, exactly?

Attached: images (50).jpg (393x374, 17K)

Insult memes. Perfect argument.

sometimes a reaction meme is worth a thousand words.

Attached: 1517513788418.png (645x729, 91K)

But mom is same race with my dad, it's caucasian - fishfolk mix. Also both of my perents have flawless genes, no sindromes, no inherited diseases. And also I bet my mom looks better than your mom.

It’s really not but okay. Can’t say idiots like you shouldn’t be expected on Sup Forums.

>Trying this hard

I'm sorry you have down syndrome, you filthy fucking heathen.

Okay, honest question, what's wrong with these kids? Is that just regular ol' downs?

But I don't.

Hush, little retard, go to sleep.

Nah it's something else. Can't remember what it's called. Downs looks different.

tbh, I'd take them to the river and dash their brains out on the rocks

assuming I could even break those skulls

they're a bunch of fucking inbred mutants

I only ask because I know someone in real life who look startlingly similar

jumping to conclusions. typical Sup Forums reaction.

>durr you don't see it in my perspective
>ur n idiot hurr

Attached: 1512152532519.jpg (455x427, 78K)

crouzon syndrome

Kid on the far left

Attached: tom_delay.jpg (600x390, 43K)

>crouzon syndrome

You misspelled "cousin"

>crouzon syndrome

you misspelled "crouton"

Do you try to forget you perents neglect with this shit? I sure hope it works out for you

>pod of fishfolk

Attached: 1420150489447.jpg (249x203, 6K)

keep trying hoping one wouldnt look like a fish

Pod of fishfolk lol

Attached: 1516228636397.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Fourth trimester abortions

Attached: 1515750055758.gif (500x279, 994K)

Why wouldn't you stop after the first one?

Attached: 1522299084546.jpg (80x125, 2K)