Tfw there's no music for 25 year olds still in college who live with their parents, and fap to hentai

>tfw there's no music for 25 year olds still in college who live with their parents, and fap to hentai
Music is for normies. I feel bad for the people that I've described, I mean, what do they listen to??

i've been trying to find this kind of music for a long time.

>I mean, what do they listen to??
Grimes.

The people you've described that you in no way are a part of, no not at all
asking for a friend

Poor guy.
lol
Yeah, just rumors, idk, I guess people like this exist on shitposting(?) boards like [s4s] or /bant/, or even Sup Forums.

anime music, duh
but more seriously: 大高丈宙 - Eutopia is literally about this feel

Taylor Swift

Interesting, I'll have to tell my friend about this.....
She's as normie as it gets, all she sings about is dumb high school love.

You mean K/Jpop

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Pale Cocoon, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, DNA, Peter Brötzmann, Natalie Rose LeBrecht, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Haruomi Hosono, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, zeitkratzer, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Jorge Ben, Aporea, Half Japanese, Pelt, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Hijokaidan, Harry Partch, Frances Baskerville, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, Djeli Moussa Diawara, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Raphael Rogiński, Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

Wow, that's a lot of recommendations. Saved for my friend, thanks.

you've just covered about 95% of Sup Forums's userbase

Op here, doubtful, otherwise I am a part of the 5%.

That's basically me except I've finished college (which mom drove me to every day) and now I'm working part-time retail. And yes I am a virgin.

I have a huge CD collection, almost all stuff from the 50's and 60's. I'm mainly into early rock 'n' roll, country, blues, R&B, soul, and garage rock.

isnt that basically what lolicore is?

that's me and i listen tons of jazz, mpb and sublime frequinces-tier stuff

i like literally all of those artists... im an art normie. have two partners. constantly at social events. well liked and well known within the art and music scene of my city...

This. I'm literally what OP described and I love Claire

nope its 15 year olds in high school who fap to hentai

i write psychedelic folk making fun of literally everyone i know in an obviously bitter way

i don't live with my parents but i am 25 and still in college

>I date a black man and a tranny

It's jpop and kpop kid

I'll be 25 this week and I fap to hentai about a third of the time.

It's copypasta faggots

Were you homeschooled?

Nope, went to private Christian schools.

Why?

The 3ds really completes the picture.

Calm down, fellow normie.

trust me, you come full circle until you are so far gone that all you listen to is Disney-tier pop

The worst thing is how I have these three stacks of CDs sitting on my laptop so I have to transfer them onto my bed each time I want to use the computer because I'm out of shelf space yet I keep buying CDs to give myself something to look forward to, thus temporarily patching the gaping void in my life

Grim.
I'm in a similar situation, but threw all my CDs into the trash because they take up to much room. This is why people our age are supposed to get our own place, so we can have room for our hobbies.

I would honestly rather die than ditch my CDs. I can't stand not owning physical media, and my collection is worth as much as a decent car. I also own like 60 records but I only play any like once a week.

You can change this just by thinking differently. You choose to be this way, so instead of staying in the same mindset, take actions to generate different results.
Your life isn't a tragedy, just a badly-flavoured comedy skit.

What the fuck did you just call me

This isn't a pity thread, it's for music recs.

Joyce manor - stairs

And what do you know, I just got another one for the pile.