I've never had sex before but a fat girl I know really wants to fuck me, should I go for it?

I've never had sex before but a fat girl I know really wants to fuck me, should I go for it?

Attached: 1510873312025s.jpg (223x226, 8K)

How big

Sure

Yes.

Yes every hole is a goal

How big are we talking? Mild chub or Amy Schumer fat land whale?

over 200lbs I'm sure

Riding a fat girl is like riding a moped. They're both fun, until your friends find out.

I lost my v to a ham planet, she's skinny now and married to a footballer, fucking do it homo

Go for it fuck the shit out of her pussy is pussy and you can't always hit it from the back if all else fails

Got a pic?

Do it pussy

tbh dude that'll give you a confidence boost AND some practice. Sex is sex

Yeah, fucking fat girls is pretty rad to be honest

Attached: IMG_0754.png (470x492, 162K)

Pro tip: Make sure what you're fucking is a vag and not a thigh roll. Trust me on this one OP.

Don't. Not worth it. Have some standards

>> I'm a virgin and a girl wants to fuck me. What do?

Fuck her. Get some practice in. Experience everything you can with her that other girls wouldn't give you.

How old are you, have you ever gotten a chance to fuck b4

idk, fat girls gross me out. what if her body looks so bad that I can't get hard?

absolutely.

>standards
>virgin on Sup Forums

Attached: IMG_0456.png (530x211, 99K)

thats why you get head first

Just do it OP, you can always have a drink and ponder about it later.

Close your eyes. Get her to gobble up your cock and you'll be good to go.

Fat girls love it in the ass.

You're obviously beta. Just appreciate someone wants to fuck your stupid ass and get the experience.

Attached: 1520261772459.jpg (526x567, 74K)

Yes. Fat birds suck the best cock. FACT

>virgin detected.

DO IT

Fucking pussy.

More cushion for the pushing, do it and stop being a virginfag

>no one can answer your question for you.

make a decision. and goodluck.

Attached: heavy.jpg (324x271, 17K)

A virgin calling another person a virgin for posting the truth. Never change Sup Forums

Goddammit I'm in the same seat. I say no though.

Fuck her, that's not too big

NO
NO
NO
please past me
DONT DO THIS
you will never get over this, shame and disgust will follow you into your grave
ITS NOT WORTH IT PLEASE DONT

>fat girl detected
If you don't, you will.

Clearly she is not a virgin.
Clearly she will sue you for rape.
Also, you'll have to pay child support and alimony.

>tldr: pre-marital sex is fuckin' pricey. Also, virginity ain't an illness. Plus, you're clearly a faggot falling for all the maymays about the vajayjay's found on 9gaygag and tumblreddit.

Attached: react-i-o-n---.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

How long have you been a virgin got any more waiting in line to fuck no? Then do it also take some pills to get it hard if your that worried about it pussy will be nice tight and warm

You don't look at the mantle piece to stoke the fire :)

>jealous virgin detected

Go for it no body will know
Protip: make her shower, then when she's done make her do it again for good measure

Fuck them

Depends on the face my dude. I fucked a big mac in highschool and years later she lost it it all, and now we’re together and I have a hot as fuck gf. I think she’s out of my league now and she only stayed with me because I would fuck her when nobody else would

The chubbies with the nice faces always turn out to be the hottest when they lose all the weight (trust me).

Yes why the fuck not OP. I fucked a fat girl once off OKCupid. Pretty dope bc fat tits are still big tits. Just bury your face in them and cum hard as fuck like I did.

Yep, sure. go ahead bro, grab her big tits and make her swallow your cock

>go for a reach around
>fingers accidentally go into a roll
>feel the moist tender skin
>fingers smell of stagnating sweat and cheese

DONT DO IT MAN
back in high school, my buddy kevin was in your same situation. there was this 250+lb land whale who took his virginity, and I swear to god he was the laughing stock of all jokes for months to come.
If I remember rightly, this chick and her group of friends (also fat as fuck) called themselves the whale pod.
If you wanna destroy your pride, knowing you lost your V-card due to low standards, go ahead.

If you do it, don't let her get on top.

PUT A PILLOW UNDER HER HIPS SO WHEN YOU FUCK HER STOMACHE CAN HIT HER IN THE FACE
nah real talk after setting a pillow try to fold her in half as far as you can and hold her by the ankles and use her own wieght to rock your hips, the angle will make her squirt

Same scenario

Knew this girl, she was a fat mess/druggy with a cute face, not a bad druggy but took coke/ecstacy regularly and smooked weed.

Worked out with her. She lost all the weight and had a thicc ass booty at the end.

Now she does personal training and I didn’t get it in cucked myself

>pic related

Attached: 985638B1-F915-4BED-A2AC-15E3F55E2173.jpg (640x1041, 122K)

If attractive do it.

>be me 16-17
>meet 5/10 fatty
>spends more time and effort on winged eye-lashes than general well-being
>is reluctantly "Dating" some beta stoner fag
>gets me to hold hands walking by him for maximum jealousy overload
>fag sits in the middle of traffic
>Police eventually remove cancer from road to get psych help.

Weeks later adds me on fb

>Despirate.jpg
>Several Heyyy/Hi's
>Goes on for months with little to no response from myself

>2fatt4me

Years later meet again at dealers house

>Hot AF
>Now solid 10/10
>Ghetto booty stuck
>Smoke tha dank kush
>Winged eye-lashes no longer look like the Batman symbol

Try to getmesomepuss...Fail

MFW I cucked myself.

Attached: Noooooo.jpg.png (1280x720, 476K)

no, look idiot, losing your virginity is a meme, sex isnt as awesome as you'd think in fact its,easier to beat off

You can do better than that.

I've had many different 'ratings' of girlfriends, all shapes and sizes. Some hot, some cute and some chubby. One universal truth of all of them is, you will get sick of fucking them equally fast. Sex does not make a relationship, it's about 5% tops. Find someone you like being around first and all the superficial stuff second. Now if we're just talking about throw away cheap sex, anyone with a pulse and is willing will do, those are called practice girls.