So my partner and I are discussing who the most bangable actress is...

So my partner and I are discussing who the most bangable actress is. She picks Emma Stone and I say she's pretty hot but I feel like I've yet to find my celebrity waifu. You guys have any recommendations??

Attached: Emma Stone.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clickhole.com/article/8-photos-fat-emma-stone-i-have-brought-you-my-dime-4367
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: rooney 001.jpg (868x1200, 137K)

She is quite pretty!! Kinda has that angular, smart look.

fat emma stone clickhole.com/article/8-photos-fat-emma-stone-i-have-brought-you-my-dime-4367

Oh.. I'm thinking maybe Chloƫ Grace Moretz..i've always found her really pretty, but I've not really looked at her and thought "put my dick in it" in ages tho.

article was better than the clearly photoshopped images xDD what fantastic clickbait writing. kept me reading x33

Sabrina Carpenter

Attached: DWV5B_3W0AA53SM.jpg (750x991, 167K)

>t. oldfag

Attached: 740full-marisa-tomei.jpg (740x1221, 86K)

Attached: bqPwxUp0J9rbZM8PNI4Xbjg8zhOrMoKRwcQkwe3bf1s.jpg (614x768, 72K)

we have a new winner!! i like this girl. she doesn't make me feel uncontrollably horny but damn she's hot, and i do remember adoring her even when we were both younger.

she's got like that chloe moretz look but with the adorable sexiness that i don't quite see in moretz.

Good taste user

Attached: UIe2Gdb9KiQDDyjHvJfUK2W01lIPV07B4s_YipWBJB8.jpg (614x767, 136K)

You don't find your waifu, your waifu finds you

Attached: 0.jpg (2000x3008, 422K)

>Not choosing Jennifer Lawrence

You have no class

Attached: jennifer_lawrence_new_nude_leak.jpg (829x1000, 249K)

Alexandra Daddario.

>sluts have no class
>Jlaw is a slut
>Jlaw has no class

Tits, timestamp

i did go through a brief obsessive phase with her. she's still pretty hot. huh, will have to check out when i'm not feeling exhausted lol.

actually, i haven't seen this picture before. it's.. very alluring. ;D will consider, haha

thanks for the philosophy brah but that doesn't bring me any closer. i'm 23, i feel like i should have a strong fancy for some hot celeb by now lol.

thanks for reminding me about sabrina carpenter.

i used to adore selena gomez but as she and i both got older i started to find her less and less attractive. hmm.. :// ah wellz

post pics so we can find celeb lookalikes she can rollplay for u. tits and stamp ofc

lol i wish xDD

Oldy and a roastie
No thanks

Every girl on earth is a slut, there hasn't been a good hearted woman since at least 2004

Who is that, in your opinion?

? Op is a lesbian

>partner
Why are we playing pronoun avoidance jeopardy?

Some people just say partner

Attached: A.W-K+&+S+(2nd).jpg (1000x750, 134K)

Attached: KateBraithwaite.jpg (1540x800, 162K)

New Rule: normal straight people have wives, husbands, fiancees, fiances, girlfriends and boyfriend. Period.

If you need a waifu of any type especially if you hang out in celebration threads you should just kill yourself.

And if you dont like using those words?

There's an English actress who looks real plain, mousey and average but I find her so fucking hot. I don't know her name which isn't gonna help but I saw her in the Stephen Hawking's movie. She played his wife.

Then tough shit. I could call a dog an armadillo, but that's not normative English. "I don't like" is not a fucking exemption from linguistic agreement. Ben and Jerry are partners. You and your woman are boyfriend and girlfriend. Grow up and deal, snowflake.

You are so basic it is almost painful

Attached: B_lK5lLWIAA_xsn.jpg (600x586, 58K)

Either Elizabeth Debicki or Anya Taylor-Joy are acceptable celeb waifus

No, you're using that term incorrectly as well. A thing is basic if it is composed of minimal base elements. Language, however, is complex and I understand what its myriad terms mean. That's not being basic. You, it seems, are "basically" a beta cunt.

Lol nah, good effort though. Basic fits nicely, friend.

"Prescriptive" is better. "Conformist" even works. But not "basic." Look shit up once in a while.

So basic you don't even realise the magnitude of your basicness.

Attached: 1494399943242.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

Keep crying that Hilary didn't get elected?

Lel

Lily Collins??????

Attached: lily collins.jpg (1080x1349, 233K)

pedanticfag is rustlin his own jimmies at a very basic level.

also, its well known that ben and jerry were routinely partaking in each other's softserve on the side, so partners is basically correct.

No relating contribution
Saged for op being a constant faggot

Attached: 1514882076494.jpg (530x1024, 103K)

This board is for 18+
Pls go

Attached: Shmorky06.jpg (550x400, 46K)

I like tall women, so I'd go for someone like elizabeth debicki

Attached: 1502650315270.jpg (1118x1118, 1.03M)

Attached: Elizabeth-Debicki-Feet-1937489.jpg (2362x3543, 1.64M)

oh damn, those feet

i actually haven't responded in over an hour, tyvm