How the fuck do I fix my sleeping issues...

How the fuck do I fix my sleeping issues? I have been dealing with issues falling asleep for a long time and I'm getting really sick of it. I fall asleep around 5-6am and wake up at 1-2pm and i feel like im wasting a huge chuck of the day like this. I have trazodone 100 mg but it doesnt do shit anymore. I want to wake up at 11am at least.

Attached: 1511240155724.jpg (1600x2400, 459K)

So go to bed earlier you stupiud cunt.

I cant fall asleep thats the point you idiot, obviously if i could i wouldnt bother asking

exercise tons and work extra hours

i dont have a job right now im just in school but i do plan on working out again

Work out

read your most boring textbook while in bed and don't go on the internet

Don’t ‘plan’ on working out just fucking do it. Planning to work out isn’t going to do shit. Also forget lifting... if you want to sleep and feel tired run for at least 20 minutes a day. It will change everything

sometimes i put tortilla chips in my asshole also op is a faggot

im a night person as well. i grew up with headaches and always had a fondness for low light and night time. problem is. now that has become my sleep schedule as well. pull an all nighter+ or about 36 hours worth of awake time . which should coincide with 9pm ish. set an alarm for 5am and dont fall asleep again until 9PM. thats what i do if i feel the need to reset my circadian rhythm

Well I tend to avoid reading my school shit while trying to go to sleep because im paranoid im gonna associate that class with sleep
Well i say plan because everytime i try to work out again i either dont or i do but get bored and give up

This sounds weird but it works. You have to literally practice waking up on time. During the night before you go to bed set your alarm clock for one minute from now, lie down in bed like you're sleeping, then when the alarm goes off immediately jump out of bed. Repeat five times. This trains muscle memory so your body reacts to the alarm sound without thought. The next day you will pop out of bed whenever you set your alarm.

And to go to bed earlier, get F.lux on your computer to block blue light which keeps you awake. Also cover all tiny LED lights from electronics in your room with electrical tape so the lights don't keep you up. Keep your room dark as fuck when you sleep. Even a small bit of light, especially blue, will keep your brain awake.

Set your alarm to go off extra early and then endure the whole day being tired and hating your life.
Your body will crack eventually.

>Don’t ‘plan’ on working out just fucking do it
This. Stop being a little bitch. You don't have real insomnia. You just have lack the drive and will to go to bed at a reasonable hour.

>but I'm not sleepy

Then stay up the entire night and through the next day, until 10 pm the next day. Then you'll be tired enough to sleep.

No matter what the key is committing to waking up whenever you set your alarm. You want to wake up at 10 am every morning? Just get up then, no matter if you slept 10 hours or 3 hours. That will keep you on the correct sleep cycle.

And before you say I don't "get it" and can't understand your insomnia, I have chronic pain problems and have only slept 2-5 hours every night for the past 5 years even though I used to sleep 8-10 hours a night beforehand.

It

Try the 28 Hour day for a week.

You'll be fucked when you go to bed and sleep like a fucking baby.

Then when you've had enough, wait till you're going to bed at the time you want to, and drop back into a 24 hour day.

Attached: 28_hour_day.png (740x349, 62K)

The issue is that I have had jobs in the past where I needed to wake up at 8-9am or earlier and eventually i fall right back into this habit for some reason

I've also done thismultiple times and it didn't help

become an alcoholic

Alcohol disrupts REM sleep so you're not getting good rest.

I find that pulling an all nighter every now and then to reset your sleep schedule works well. I was having trouble falling asleep around 4am before, then I pulled an all nighter, and now I have a tough time staying up past 10pm.

A sub-orbital lobotomy?

Attached: 1521667691111.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Sounds like your rhythm is just off. Try and adjust by an hour or two and gradually work towards a normie sleep cycle.

Circadian rhythm. Start forcing yourself to get up earlier and you will tire earlier. Control lighting and stimulants based on time periods

Get employed and work out.

Stop staring at computer screen

Been dealing with sleep issues for 15+ years. I have now come to a point where I can't fall asleep without drugs.

I currently take 7.5mg Zopiclone 3 days a week, then smoke about 1 gram of Indica 2 days a week. On the weekends I don't really care, I can sleep in for as long as I want.

The reason why I have the schedule is so that I won't build up a tolerance too quickly. I do also take out vacation time to lower my tolerance, which works.

Also, fix your diet & start exercising. It really makes a difference.

I'm basically on the same cart. I did find solution to this however. You just need to get drunk, and therefore you'll sleep earlier. Get drunk so you go to sleep at for example midnight. You'll get up at 8am, go through the day and when you hit midnight again you'll be tired enough to go to sleep.

Work out, get a job, start doing more shit in life. That's basically the only sleep medicine that ever really worked for me. Can't ever sleep when I barely do anything.

Staring at a computer screen too much

Take a complete day without sleep, yes, is hard. So you will can go to bed early, I tried that on vacation.

You are right, men. The screen gives blue light, so, this make confusing to the brain and the person-corpse have now problems to dream, sorry for bad speaking, I just are tired to open the translate-thing.

had the exact same issues, stopped drinking coffe after 3 in the afternoon, since caffeine has a halflife of 6 hours, tried to count that out.
got atarax to take 2 hours before bedtime and zopiklon for when i go to bed, helps me fall asleep, the others help me sleep through the night.
also falling asleep to a familiar cartoon helps/whatever. not music or a new serie/movie that you havent seen.
i fall asleep to old family guy and south park episodes, brighten down the screen so it does not shine up as much, also having something to cover your eyes helps i noticed, like a tshirt, something soft in fabric.

good luck op, know the struggle.

your circadian rhythm is obviously fucked up and i wouldnt stick meds on my body..

the only REAL way for you to actually stop that shit is to spend at least a week on nature
and by nature i mean get some stuff and go camping no tech no nothing that way your circadian rhythm will be able to sync up again with the nature cycles
your body is rested and its full of energy and it doesnt know what to do with it therefore you gonna need to do some stuff to make your body feel tired in the process