Hello Sup Forums

hello Sup Forums,
i think i feel love and loved for the very first time in my life.
i recently got a dog, a cute girl call roxane. she is a boxer/dane hybrid and i feel a affection and friendship towards her i never felt for another human being, let alone animal, ever before. it really is a weird experience. i love spending time with her, i miss her while at work, i even miss her while getting groceries. i think of her most of the time we are apart. i have to think of her beautiful ember eyes, her soft velvetlike fur on her chest, her leatherlike ears, her rough pawpads, her soft breathing, her rythmic and calming heartbeat. we both love to cuddle a lot and she usually sleeps in my bed.
i bought all kinds of different stuff just to make her even happier. got a bigger bed so that spooning and sleeping together is easier, got fence so that she can run around freely in my garden, took lessons in doggy massaging, cook for both of us. take her for a walk 3 times a day.
its like i am being in love. a warm humming feeling in my stomach and the only thing i fear is loosing her. never felt it before but it is just like in romantic books, movies and songs.
Its awesome. despite not looking bad, i had no luck with women, because i just dont like talking to them (childhood trauma), i always thought i would never fall in love and never experience being loved.
sex is easy to get, i just pay a hooker. but true love is something money cant buy.

Attached: boxane-dog.jpg (400x389, 18K)

Not sure what to think about this post...

Sounds like you found your companion. Treasure it while it lasts, danes and boxers don't live too long.

If you love your dog so much, have sex with your dog. love your dog, take it to the next level of love

this

quit larping you closet furry degenerate

Attached: boxane.jpg (629x408, 74K)

Really, haven't we had enough freaky ass dog threads for tonight? The last horrible one just 404'd. Finally.

kek

Ah! I have been bamboozled! This thread was a RUSE!!!

be happy for me.
she is still young, just turned 2 before i adopted her from the shelter. I currently do not want to think about the day she leaves.

i dont think i will ever do something like that. Love is so much more than just sex.
paid a hooker in the past because i did not want to die a virgin and what are 30 minutes of paid fun compared to lasting love ?

i oviously did not post my dog. but she looks quite similar to this.
also i would not consider myself a furfag, but now hate. whatever floats your boat.

In that case I'm happy for you chap.

can confirm this makes your dog love you and enjoy life together even more, as long as you respect her and proceed carefully

OP, try not to spend too much time worrying about a future loss, death inevitably comes for us all and you should focus on the good things while they last

Attached: 1338921532.furryfoxfur_img_5753.jpg (1200x800, 635K)

is she spayed or intact? if she is spayed the choice has already been made for you, unfortunately. she will never be fully mature mentally or physically without the sex hormones.

but if she's intact, who knows what happens a year or two down the road when she is more sexually aware. just keep an open mind and do your best to keep her happy!

Attached: 1341153537253.jpg (1297x764, 237K)

it is just not something that turns me on. if you fuck your dog, thats fine, as long as it is consensual. but its just noch my cup of coffee.

she is intact and i do not plan on changing this, because i believe that there are better ways to prevent pregnancy than cutting her open.
she is already friends with my best friends shepherd that had a vasectomy and we already joked about it, that if they both want it, we are the last persons to stop that. however for me there is a difference between sex and love. you can have either without having the other. and for my sexual needs i can just get another hooker.

Good for you user. All the best for you and yours

That's awesome that they had their male dog vasectomied instead of neutered. I'm told it's really hard to find a vet willing to do that procedure, but it's much better for the dog when he keeps the testosterone.

And doggy safe sex is great, I think it's cruel that we deprive so many of our companion animals of any sort of sexual experiences.

I'm glad to see that some anons love their dogs this much after witnessing the horrors of that other thread

Boxanne, you don’t have to wear that dress tonight

what other thread ?

it 404ed, some user was horribly mutilating his dog and begging for money to stop it

"but if she's intact, who knows what happens a year or two down the road when she is more sexually aware" The dog is two are you autistic? dogs reach sexual maturity within their first year

Congrats. It's a well known fact that dogs are a greater partner than any subhuman female could ever be