So Sup Forums i need some advice. I got a clinical abortion on Monday and I’m still have sever cramps...

So Sup Forums i need some advice. I got a clinical abortion on Monday and I’m still have sever cramps. Not even painkillers are helping.
Should I go to the hospital in the morning?
Pic unrelated

Attached: B19131D5-0781-4892-8975-F4B97880903C.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Call your doctor in the morning, see what they say and go from there.

That’s what i plan on doing so, just worried

hypothetically if this happened to someone else....

how old is she? how is her general health? What's the pain 0-10

Im 21,my health is pretty good, just a recovering alcoholic and without painkillers i’m hitting like a 7-8 with painkillers sitting around 5

Use a heating pad over the painful region and don't overdose on the pain killers. Take your temperature if it's over 100.04 and stays or rises over night it's possible you have an infection. If symptoms don't improve by morning go visit your urgent care. As always if the pain is unbearable with pain meds and/or you feel like you're going to pass out dial 911.

My boyfriend is here so if t gets worse I can have him drive me to the hospital. Honestly would be quicker than waiting for an abulance since we live out in the middle of know where. I don’t have a fever thank god

Do nothing and suffer a painful death, you degenerate human. This is what you deserve for having an abortion. Next time, don't be an irresponsible slut.

um okay cunt, but I had to get an abortion cause I broke my pelvis recently and it would cause a lot of medical complications. Not like I wanted to kill my baby

Medfag reporting in.

What were you given? Were you given anything to take afterwards?

I was given an antibiotic before i went in for the procedure. They just told me to take some ibuprofen for the pain, which clearly didn’t work. Thankfully i still have my oxy scrip from my pelvic surgery

So you want me to believe that you had a surgical abortion WHILE you have a pelvic fracture, when a medical abortion would have been indicated - and safer overall for you?

Okay, if you want to LARP go right ahead, but for everyone else out there; OP is full of shit.

I wanna see my scar cunt?

Scar from what? Even a surgical abortion is done via intravaginal suction/aspiration. In layman's terms, they stick a tube in the woman's vagina up to the uterus and vacuum the embryo out.

There's no scarring from that. So uh, yeah, I'd love to see whatever scar you claim to have so I can conclusively demonstrate that you're lying.

talking about my surger for my pelvic fracture

Because that was clearly the part that I was calling into question, and not the fact that you claim to have had a procedure that you can't even describe correctly.

no idea what you’re talking about. I’m too high for your shit

Good luck love hope it turns out well.

You didn't have an abortion. You are boring and uninteresting, and you will never amount to anything.

Heat pack over the area will definitely help.

Use it as long as you want to help subdue the pain.

You'll be hurting for a good few days and it will slowly subside.

If it still hurts like it does now and you've got heavy bleeding after a few days, go to the hospital and get it checked.

Let me guess, you're an Aussie and went to one of those something 'marie' clinics?

nah I’m american and I have been using heating pads but they don’t do much

thanks my dude

I’m probably more interesting than you

Its only been 2 days since you've done it?

The pain is different for everyonez but what you're feeling is somewhat normal.

Getting checked out won't do you any harm if you're worried.

I'm not the original medfag, I'm another one from Aus chiming in.

I feel like the cramping shouldn’t be so intense at this point. It still feels like I just got the abortion. I just hope the socorro who performed didn’t botch and fuck up my chances of getting pregnant again

Kys slag.

Chances of that are very low.

Take yourself in and get it back checked out.

Also, ignore these sexless Neckbeards commenting. I don't have any views on what you did, I'm just here for direction

Found his newborn picture! He's adorable!

Attached: 1520972912999.webm (202x360, 370K)

Same thing happened to my wife. That's why she's infertile.

everytime i go to liveleak i never find anything like this. do they delete it ??

it never existed, it's fake

As a killer you deserve this pain and worse.

so keep your legs closed, the absolute state of women these days

You deserve worse you murdering slut. You killed your own child! You are the lowest form of subhuman scum.

Stuff in a dick in there and see if that helps you filthy slut.

this is not normal. especially if bleeding is still heavy, get to emergency room now. do not wait until tomorrow.

You will never find something perfect, because perfection is an adjective and apart it means something different for everyone. Much less in games, movies, plays, because what you like there will always be someone who detests it. Besides that there is nothing more perfect than just one thing, communism. I'm serious.

mesh underwear and timestamp or gtfo