So, what's going to happen to the dog surgeon man?

So, what's going to happen to the dog surgeon man?

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-03-29/rspca-appeals-for-information-after-cat-throwing-video-surfaces/9602704
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't his address found, is anybody gonna do anything?

what?

No, because you guys all wait around for someone to do something.

Fill me in, I've been away

What the fuck did I miss?

Attached: 1522243131419-b.gif (369x208, 1.96M)

Apparently OP did self-taught surgery
>kek
on his dog, who may or may not have been a drug mule, that allegedly had a cyst in its stomach or something. That popped or something earlier. Lots of blood. Lots of sad dog angles. Lots of angry anons. Lots of anons all wanting someone to do something. A timestamp for proof from OP, too. All legit. That and a bitcoin wallet.

So tl;dr it all seemed like it was OP mutilating a dog for bitcoins. It's been a minute since I've seen that kind of shit here, I'll be honest. Real top shelf fucking nuts.

We are not your personal army.

Attached: 1521411776605.jpg (730x1095, 153K)

fake user wanted to avoid vet bill so he cut up his doggo to remove belly cyst

pics were posted

>Here's the cyst after I stitched it back up
>It was nauseating seeing all that blood
>But I guess I had no choice but to keep stitching
>but to keep stitching

but on occasion, anons do band together to fuck someone up.

abc.net.au/news/2018-03-29/rspca-appeals-for-information-after-cat-throwing-video-surfaces/9602704

I hate all these "Not your personal army!" faggots. he's just trying to get us to have some fun. fuck off

The party van is probably headed for him seeing as how almost everyone reported the posts. Surprised the thread lived for as long as it did. But the mods probably alerted the local authorities. Probably.

nothing will happen to him

he didn't give up any personal information other than a bitcoin wallet

That's what you think.

Any pics? The one fucking day I'm not on this site and being with productive with my life.

I feel ya dawg.
I'm on the same boat.

yeah, he opened up with pics of the dog and the "surgery" wound, and finally provided a timestamp after the thread had been underway for over an hour

i didn't save the pics because why would i

Couldn't have chose a worst time.

Attached: OP.jpg (1089x170, 28K)

Any clue if he was doing this while the dog was alive? Like was he intentionally trying to torture the dog? Or was he just gutting it? I feel terrible for all animals just because sickos out there can adopt them and abuse them to their hearts content

That shotgun suicide didn't phase me but this shit got under my skin

I saw a tear in the OP. A fully formed tear coming from the dog's eye. High quality, a glassy reflection in its pupil next to the blood-stained fur. OP's post said that image was during the "operation", so take that as you will. I take that as the dog was totally alive but in absolute misery. The close ups of the "operation" looked pretty fucked up, on top of how OP described his mad attempts. What with the dog smelling of pus and looking like he displaced half its insides before sowing it all back together.

There was so much blood where you wouldn't even think it needed to be. OP was either incredibly delusional or truly psychotic.

>Any clue if he was doing this while the dog was alive?
yeah, the dog was alive

>Like was he intentionally trying to torture the dog?
No, I don't think so, although the op clearly wanted bitcoins under the guise that he was going to use the money to help the dog. He repeatedly refused offers from anons that wanted to pay the veterinarian directly. I was the first person in the thread to accuse him of intentionally slicing open a healthy dog just to try and hustle some money, but honestly I feel the odds of this being the case were pretty slim. Most likely, he really was trying to save money by playing Dog Surgeon at home, and then also tried to capitalize on the situation by hustling for bitcoins while he had a bleeding dog to take timestamped photos of

>Or was he just gutting it?
He had definitely cut it's belly, it was unclear what exactly he had been trying to remove. He alternately referred to it as a cyst and a tumour... for all I know he was cutting off a fucking nipple lol

Shoot, doesn't look like the reflection included OP's face.

That's some CSI shit lmao

I dunno man i saw the hesse thing but fuck messing with animals bro people are scum but animals don't do shit.