So this is the fucking internet

So this is the fucking internet.
Sick bastards.

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-094117.png (800x480, 385K)

People in any way surprised by this are dummies.

So the government spying on us (Through Facebook) and no one cares, but Facebook spies on people get the rope.

the sort of people who like and use facebook are exactly the sort of people who should have their privacy destroyed by data mining.

Uh oh look out here comes the scapegoat!
Ya Facebook is bad, especially with all those terms of service notifications, meanwhile the government listens in to your phone calls for “national security”

>people post literally everything on Facebook
>suddenly shocked, SHOCKED that foreign governments and multinational corporations are misusing and abusing all that data

WE TRUSTED YOU, ZUCKERBERG

Attached: 1516262648588.jpg (1408x1269, 214K)

You could have prevented this by fighting like wet cats in a sack for peer-to-peer protocols.
Now the Internet in the US is literally North Korea, but with private authoritarians instead of public ones.

ITT: jews

Very accurate.

Amazing how far news has come. We've gone from erroneously characterizing Sup Forums as a van disposal service to correctly characterizing Zuckerberg as an NSA cuck.

Neat isnt it

The timing's still off. 4channers have been blowing up vans for nearly three decades and Zuckerberg's been data mining for at least ten, if not five hundred years. I'll take the improvements where I can get them, though.

/thread

Surprise, surprise, Facebook is mining private data. Did they ever make a secret of it? It's their fucking business model and it always used to be their fucking business model.
Are people really that stupid, they have to see stuff on the media to finally realize it? It's on TV, therefore it exists, huh?...

Attached: too soon.jpg (563x472, 39K)

Ever been frustrated with 1st or 2nd line tech support because they run you through retarded steps you already did in your troubleshooting process?
That's there for the general population. The technology is easy to use and requires little understanding to use it, so you'll find the vast majority lack the understanding and merely make use of it.

we should mine cuckerbergs data and destroy him, as well as the other bastards. what with an army of 10k people, nothing that a few 100 soldiers can do. no? i'd be on the frontlines... fuck it. we should take back our freedoms and destroy these terrorists. ( terrorist - someone who strikes terror in others in order to control them better ) mfw i found out the terrorists where the ones whom i thought protected me

Attached: 11944996_480927062082518_668907029_n.jpg (422x299, 12K)

The CPE isnt getting an IP address from your DHCP server.
"Is your computer using WiFi or a wired connection?"
fuuuuuuuuu!!!!

My God, this.

I was sent this via third party. I have no social media. Unless you include Sup Forums.

We the people by the people. MERICA

zactly, except the merica part, i think the ideology i try to strike up saying we should come together and take back our freedoms, not only in the usa, but fuckin' worldwide brother.

I'm sorry sir, it seems the WiFi fairies keep dropping only the packets needed to communicate your security certificates. Can you switch to a wired connection?