Lost a girlfriend of three years am almost homeless and found out I have brain cancer at 18 so when do I kill myself

Lost a girlfriend of three years am almost homeless and found out I have brain cancer at 18 so when do I kill myself

Attached: received_1487469454691507.jpg (800x600, 78K)

now, before you drain any of our health system's precious resources

I mean, I'm a fan of dying happy at the very least. So whenever you're at your highest.

P.S. Bitches ain't shit. Get yourself treated, and try to be happy for once. If you're going to die, you might as well be happy.

nothing, you got the easy way out, you will die naturally, god i am jealous.

if you are killing yourself then buy me some shit

>now, before you drain any of our health system's precious resources

This

Attached: 1521249148052.jpg (1536x2304, 448K)

That's just a nose bleed, quit being a bitch about everything.

This, and when you want to die please don't make a mess nobody wants to clean up your brains and stuff

Buy me farcry 5 and mail it to me before you neck

yeah me too

No point necking it now when your body will soon do it all for you, just go out and live your life to the fullest with what little time you have left.

Those are some pretty pathetic reasons to kill yourself dude. Bitches ain't shit, especially bitches you met when you were 15. Fight hard and beat the shit out of that bitchass cancer.

>when do I kill myself

Why the fuck are you even posting. Kill yourself, faggot

Why kill yourself ur taken that trip soon anyway

/thread

Go to California live out the rest of your days smoking legal medical marijuana get prescribed morphine whatever else strong drugs they'd give you because of brain cancer, etc. Guilt-trip women to give you pity sex. Enjoy life while it lasts.

To be fair I would do that. Just live off the rest of the money I had in my bank.

>precious resources
>american health care
Sure.

smoke some mad dank n just get fucked up for next year.

Take ya meds, and fuck hoes.

buy weed, In fact buy all of the drugs you can and do them all as fast and furiously as you can and watch fear and loathing in las vegas (with Johnny Depp). I'm sorry dude but go out having fun. Sell all liquidatable assets while you are at it for money to have fun.

Take out a few normies before you go.

Maybe there wouldn't be so much blood if you stopped snorting all that sugar... do cocaine.

Stop caring about some teenage slut.
Get a job so you wont be homeless
Go to the hospital and use your free healthcare, get treatment and hope you survive.
Until then, chill and enjoy yourself. Fuck the haters in your life.

this. You're young, your body still has an amazing ability to heal. Fight the cancer; fuck everyone.

Attached: 1493922374717.webm (240x240, 241K)

Why is there sugar in the bathroom? Is that for a nosebleed?

Also, now would be a good time.

buy some cocaine and whiskey. Go out to some bars, find some girls, and have some fun. Party until you drop. That's how I'd do it

Fuck that you've just been given a golden ticket to try and do anything you want, whats it gonna matter if you get high af on meth for a few days you're gonna die anyways

Exactly, and to have a time frame to be able to say goodbye. Looks like he got it good

friend of mine died from brain cancer, it wasnt pretty, if you got some stuff to do do it now, your legs will start to go soon

Well I mean try to cure the cancer, but if that doesn't work cocaine and disgusting std ridden hookers

Don't just off yourself. Fight the cancer and if you're homeless get arrested. Food and Healthcare

no worries, find jones, he'll help you

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-29-14h49m23s239.png (1280x720, 1.16M)