Fat Acceptance Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=hCUc5o1l3i0

“You lose 100 pounds you sort of expect yourself to feel like a different person. And I really didn’t I had been chasing that concept of ‘I am going to be happier when I’m smaller’ my entire life. And I know a lot of people are in the position. Where it’s like they just feel heavy and they feel like nothing else matters until they can lose weight. I was in that same mindset so I understand, but I did that right? I lost the weight and then it still didn’t matter. That was the moment for me that I realized the thing that I had been chasing that was external all those years was irrelevant."

>I realized the thing that I had been chasing that was external all those years was irrelevant."

That's right Sup Forums. There is nothing wrong with being a fat fuck. Its completely normal and healthy.

Who cares. Only idiots believe this garbage anyway.

Here I am in this body that I felt like limited me my entire life and I am on my yoga mat doing things that I didn’t think were possible. That causes a huge paradigm shift. It started getting me to question what are all the things that I’ve wanted to do, or that I’m passionate about, or that would make me happy that I haven’t been doing just because I told myself I couldn’t just because I told myself I couldn’t.

So if I could go back, I would absolutely tell myself, especially in high school, that I’ve always been worthy. It would be that I’ve always been strong. I just want to be someone who I needed when I was growing up. ‘Wow, she looks kind of like me and she’s happy’ or ‘She looks like me and she can these things that I don’t that I can do.’ Just seeing someone who looks like you doing something you don’t think is possible can be the thing that sparks the entire journey towards a more positive lifestyle.

I fucking hate fat People.

Yoga makes me feel free. It makes me feel free from what I felt trapped by my entire life, which is my body. I don’t feel constricted anymore by the way that I look physically. I am Dana Falsetti and I am worthy.”

I wish I could kick her down the stairs

I am diabeetus and i approve of this!

Then dislike the video good goy

Honestly, I wanna fuck her. I bet she has some thick, pudgy legs, and that's what I want.

When the diabetes takes her feet, maybe she'll realise she made a mistake.

oh i see you rustled our jimmies to get this fat fuck disliked. Are you hitler by chance? Great manipulator.

stfu Gypsy. I can't wait until Hungary takes you over.

"False" is literally in her name.

>When you make germany a compliment
Jees achmed. It was a good thing dont get rustled like this.

I disliked in twice

Fut fucks BTFO

Eat a goddamn salad, bitch.

I have no reading comprehension after today. 3 Million migrants are set to come to Germany this year. Needless to say, I am in a negative mood.

Its toxic for them?
Didnt you get the memo? You only feed land whales a diet of fatty food combined with a lot of sugars.
Nah np f.am we get your pain. Just turn dem gas ovens on already.

She'll probably suck a mean dick.

But the bitch is still a fatty that needs to lose weight.

The funny thing is, probably has never actually been slim and hot. I guarantee her, if she loses the weight and gets all sexy, once you she finally understands what it is to be desired by all the men around her. She will never in her life turn around and look at being fat in a positive light.

I've seen this happen to girls and their "friendship" would literally collapse.

Fat bitch loses a ton of weight over the summer, comes back to school hot as fuck. She's getting a ton of attention, her former fellow tubby friends get RIDICULOUSLY jealous. Fights and tears in the hallway, she never talks to them again and gets dick downed by whoever she wants. Fatty friends continue to be miserable and alone.

There is nothing wrong with being fat. As long as they realise that it is unhealthy and don't promote fat acceptance.

Check'em.
I actually work with some Romanians.
>so I know what buttons to push, because I tease them at work.
>even the chick wants to kill all gypsys. lol And she's a vegan, liberal as hell person
They started out redpilled in their own way, but I and another co-worker have completely red pilled them on almost everything.

That's exactly what this video is about. She thinks shes healthy because she does yoga

It's unhealthy, but I definitely still find her body to be very alluring. Of course, she would look better without the weight, but I personally like the body type.

There's reason you like it.

In certain situations, it's actually more ideal.

However, it's overall, not the best option.

Plus, pussy is still pussy.

Worth of fucking what.. This is what I don't get. Be fat, I don't fucking care, but don't complain when people don't find you attractive, you're a fetish at this point. And if you're ok with that, sure live on and do whatever the fuck you want, no one cares. It's like they're making up this insane world, and then have to keep making excuses for themselves to make up for living in that world. It's fucking insane. Be as fat as you want, but you're not healthy, your not attractive, and it shows a lack of willpower.

Turkroaches are at fault for the gyppo plague. They brought em from india and dumped em here. They steal like crazy but are quite tame socially speaking. Not as aggresive as niggs or muhhameds when you shit on quran.
I dont get triggered(just a bit on teh inside) by being called a gippo. Its like being canadian and getting triggered by leafs. But yeah sucks to be you hanz. Get some home made flamethrowers a few mollies and burn a refugee camp. Best of luck!

I got your back bromania

Who is this robust queen and does she have nudes?

>certain situations
What do you mean?

>That comical body
Kek

>What do you mean?

It really makes you think.

As requested

no wonder German women want to be raped by stinking coward moooslims. you guys are fucked mentally. you were beaten by people calling you a raycist and you just laid down. what a fucking bunch of fatnwhite cowards you have become. call me a racist and I laugh in your face. no one truly cares. they care that one word defeated your whole xountey. call me a racist and I'll tell you on national tv...so?

I love this company.

You stupid faggots need to stop saying nothing.

>Fat Acceptance Thread

>German women
German women are brainwashed, but they aren't fat like this.

This is an Americlap