I just got stopped and questioned by the police for *walking on the side walk*

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

I just got stopped and questioned by the police for *walking on the side walk*. I took his badge number and name and will report him and I will look him up on Facebook and troll him and his family.

Attached: 9702041-web1-Sidewalk---IMGP0453.jpg (261 KB, 1600x1060)

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

Mandatory "are you black?" reply

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

Oooooo, big bad police man talked to you? Did he say you were under arrest? Did you ever ask if you were being held or if you're free to go?

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

Get a car!

Justin Green
Justin Green

I'm blond hair blue eyed and well dressed. I found him on Facebook lol time to have fun.

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

Cops do that for any number of reasons. Could have been looking for someone, bad area, some joker called and said you were doing something suspicious, bad area or he just thought you might be drunk or something. He left, you left and it's fine. Don't overthink it.

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

TBH if i lived in the america i would be pretty startled, a lot of those cunts are power tripping morons

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

(OP)
Cops do that for any number of reasons. Could have been looking for someone, bad area, some joker called and said you were doing something suspicious, bad area or he just thought you might be drunk or something. He left, you left and it's fine. Don't overthink it.
ACAB

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

Doesn't live in America.
Has an opinion on how things work in America.

Ok dude.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

i dont know if you know, but there's this thing called the internet. and you know everything else thats connects people and shares news and information

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

yep, the cops stop white people now.
you can also be searched for just buying shit from a store and walking home for "looking suspicious" and carrying a knife in a neighborhood where everyone else has guns.

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

i mean you guys dont even trust your own cops, why should i trust them?

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

And second or third hand information from an unreliable source is a good way to learn about a place.

James Johnson
James Johnson

Oh shit nigga you got stopped by the popo, that's some gangsta ass shit right there my nigga.
You hood now, I'ma tell all my mother fucking homies.

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

You're misunderstanding me. The police officer did nothing wrong, he can speak to you if he wants to. It's called freedom.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

I trust our cops just fine. Whining "can I see the manager" type people don't trust them and people who are committing crimes don't trust them.

People come on the internet to bitch, and when you read about a place or thing you'll find far more negative than positive because that's all there is, bitching

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

ACAB
It's a guy doing a dangerous and sometimes shitty job. An attitude like ACAB is why 60+ seasons of Cops is 95% niggers yelling, "I dindu nuffin!" with a stolen car, gun and drugs raining out of their pockets.

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

like most of you faggots, i stay on the internet all fucking day because im sad piece of shit. do expect me to not know how things work in the internet

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

Fuck you faggot. Better not call 911 when your significant other is getting gang raped because ACAB right?

Fucking retard

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

ah yes freedom, the thing all americans default to when dont have anything else to say

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

Because I have the freedom to say it.

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

So you know your opinion about the US is skewed and based on inaccurate information from an unreliable source, but maintain that you "know how things work".

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Lmfao me too dawg who da hell thes pesants are stopping a kang?

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

Attached: PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg (17 KB, 600x478)

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

You sound like a moron and I'm sure he'll just block you

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit