I just got stopped and questioned by the police for *walking on the side walk*...

I just got stopped and questioned by the police for *walking on the side walk*. I took his badge number and name and will report him and I will look him up on Facebook and troll him and his family.

Attached: 9702041_web1_Sidewalk---IMGP0453.jpg (1600x1060, 261K)

Mandatory "are you black?" reply

Oooooo, big bad police man talked to you? Did he say you were under arrest? Did you ever ask if you were being held or if you're free to go?

Get a car!

I'm blond hair blue eyed and well dressed. I found him on Facebook lol time to have fun.

Cops do that for any number of reasons. Could have been looking for someone, bad area, some joker called and said you were doing something suspicious, bad area or he just thought you might be drunk or something. He left, you left and it's fine. Don't overthink it.

TBH if i lived in the america i would be pretty startled, a lot of those cunts are power tripping morons

> (OP)
>Cops do that for any number of reasons. Could have been looking for someone, bad area, some joker called and said you were doing something suspicious, bad area or he just thought you might be drunk or something. He left, you left and it's fine. Don't overthink it.
ACAB

>Doesn't live in America.
>Has an opinion on how things work in America.

Ok dude.

i dont know if you know, but there's this thing called the internet. and you know everything else thats connects people and shares news and information

yep, the cops stop white people now.
you can also be searched for just buying shit from a store and walking home for "looking suspicious" and carrying a knife in a neighborhood where everyone else has guns.

i mean you guys dont even trust your own cops, why should i trust them?

And second or third hand information from an unreliable source is a good way to learn about a place.

Oh shit nigga you got stopped by the popo, that's some gangsta ass shit right there my nigga.
You hood now, I'ma tell all my mother fucking homies.

You're misunderstanding me. The police officer did nothing wrong, he can speak to you if he wants to. It's called freedom.

I trust our cops just fine. Whining "can I see the manager" type people don't trust them and people who are committing crimes don't trust them.

People come on the internet to bitch, and when you read about a place or thing you'll find far more negative than positive because that's all there is, bitching

>ACAB
It's a guy doing a dangerous and sometimes shitty job. An attitude like ACAB is why 60+ seasons of Cops is 95% niggers yelling, "I dindu nuffin!" with a stolen car, gun and drugs raining out of their pockets.

like most of you faggots, i stay on the internet all fucking day because im sad piece of shit. do expect me to not know how things work in the internet

Fuck you faggot. Better not call 911 when your significant other is getting gang raped because ACAB right?

Fucking retard

ah yes freedom, the thing all americans default to when dont have anything else to say

Because I have the freedom to say it.

So you know your opinion about the US is skewed and based on inaccurate information from an unreliable source, but maintain that you "know how things work".

Lmfao me too dawg who da hell thes pesants are stopping a kang?

Attached: PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg (600x478, 17K)

You sound like a moron and I'm sure he'll just block you