I was attacked by a car this morning. AKA

I was attacked by a car this morning. AKA.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-03-29 à 11.40.34.png (613x460, 260K)

how did it attack, and did you kick it

We must ban all cars!

Cars don't kill people
slime molds kill people

while slowing down, the driver started insulting us and then tried to tip us with his car at two occasions.

We weren't armed, were running, we could'nt do anything.

Attached: A1FD5284-C587-44DA-B74F-CC8BC01EFFA4.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

Another mudslime

We need stricter car control in this country. Ban all Automatic cars!

Attached: oh.jpg (298x287, 44K)

Call the cops so they can shout at the car. Bunch of no gun having queers.

Attached: Fury.jpg (1322x852, 415K)

We just need to ban assault cars.

I don't think we have fully automatic cars, just semi automatics.

Also known as what?

Aka jihad joyride.

Sooo.... (luckily! Inb4 swatted&vanned because of hatebeard instead of lame joke) no injuries because the jogging French surrendered to the oncomming car? ... thank you, I'm here all week. Try the fish. *slowly backs off stage

Damn, being deployed in the ME must fucking suck

When I'm out walking, I always imagine scenarios where cars will try to ram me on the sidewalk. I also imagine how I would jump to avoid getting rammed.

Anyone else do this?

(also the irony of captcha wanting me to mark all cars on the image)

Fuck off, surprised there wasn't an XD in that post

The attacks in France aren't just because muslims live there. It's retaliation because of french forces being one of the strongest american allies in the middle east. French special forces in particular have been very effective and often work in joint with American and British forces.

Having armed citizens wouldn't help much with that sort of attack. They also attacked soldiers who were currently not armed anyway.

Don't be racist cars are people too!

Are you and the boys going to hire a Muslim ninja bitch to let you gang bang her?

If so film it, spam it to the ISIS accounts on the twatter, watch the Arab rage.

#ban cars

These fuckers are still claiming grievance all the way back to when French members of the Holy Roman Empire beat the shit out of the Moors and stopped them from invading Europe. They'll claim Algeria, the crusades, the Templars, they colect and create grievance in order to justify being murderous child raping savavges.

I think this is healthy. I always imagine the worst scenarios and how I would act to survive.

I hate walking my baby in a stroller for this reason, I feel like a sitting duck with that thing.

Also, women with high heels are the worst. Why? Because they couldn't possibly sprint to avoid danger with those things. They would also get stuck if you tried to scale a chain-link fence.

This is the reason why women wearing combat boots are marriage material.

The real problem is mental illness, we need to stop Muslims driving

Or put armed security guards in the cars?

There's no real answer at this point other than a total occupation (this would require several hundred thousand soldiers) while schools are built and you basically give an entire generation of kids proper education and infrastructure.

Nah, fuck them. Send them back to their fucking shithole countries and close the door behind them.

Good luck trying to change immigration laws and standards in literally every other country so it's impossible for them to get smuggled across the border.