Mfw Phil Colins band

>mfw Phil Colins band

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XauOTo-BKSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least Phil could play an instrument. Really well, mind you.

The only thing that shithead can play really wel is the skinflute

You’re an idiot. Go away and grow up a bit. Anyway, in answer to OP, Phil’s very talented, Pete’s very talented. What’s the problem?

>Phil Colins band
>Phil's band

I’m still not with you. Please explain.

Stuart Copeland can play drums. Jimmy Chamberlain can play drums. Phil Collins can play... percussion.

Don't be a moron. Go listen to some Brand X.

>PHIL
>FUCKING
>COLINS
>>>BAND

I'm not the moron who said Phil Collins can play drums "Really well, mind you." How many cases of tapioca pudding did you eat today?

The man's drums created the sound of the late 80's pop sound.

Phil was a member of golden age genesis too. Can't we be nice?

>created the sound of the late 80's pop sound.
Oh really because that sound was created years earlier by a man named Mark Knopfler you putz.

WOWMOM!

You’re still not making sense. PC is (was maybe more likely) an excellent drummer and vocalist. What’s your problem? Are you the prick who saw someone drowning but didn’t bother to help?

>an excellent drummer
do you think Meg White is an excellent drummer? The ability to keep rhythm is not what makes you a quality drummer it is what makes you a fucking average drummer. Next thing you know we're all gonna put Phil Collins and Don Henley on Best Drummers Ever lists. Not on my watch.

>Dire Straits

Oh go fuck yourself and whatever plebeian animal you rode in on.

Brand X live
youtu.be/XauOTo-BKSY

He was a great drummer in the prog rock days of Genesis.

Why does the truth UPSET you so much? I can post a video of Steven Adler in the year 1987 or 1988 and it will blow Phil Collins' "talent" on the sticks the fuck out of the water.

i love peter gabriel and phil collins bros.

You faggots on this board can’t play a single instrument and have no clue what you’re listening to have the audacity to say what makes a drummer great.
t. been playing drums and classically trained on other instruments for over 18 years

I didn’t say PC was in Best Ever Drummer category. However, Peter Gabriel thought he was a good enough drummer to employ him on some of his solo songs (and he almost certainly knows better than you or I). So for the final time I ask: what is the point of the OP?

And I can post videos of Collins and Chester Thompson trading licks in '77 that will make any GnR solo look like kindergarten. You do realize that when Gabriel left Genesis and Phil had to come out from behind his lit to sing that it was Bill Bruford who had to fill in on their 1st tour. Yeah. That's right.

Fuckin'' GnR. Wtf are you on or on about!??

I forgot I had to thanklessly throw away the best years of my life getting good at "instruments" in order to comment on whether or not a drummer sounds like he's actually talented or if he's having a wank at the audience's expense.

Prog rock is fucking wank mate nobody in their right mind is impressed by that shit after the age of 17.

If you’d like to know the other instruments just say the word. You find time to enjoy life, dick. Not throw it away, not worth it.

>If you’d like to know the other instruments just say the word.
As a matter of fact I don't. If you could pry your lips from Phil Collins' nutsack for a second you'd realize nobody is impressed by how good you are at percussion.

I thought that was Metal and Rap

You were one of the kids who wore band shirts to school huh?

I hate Phil Collins. He’s overrated as fuck. Along with Neal Peart

Both Genesis and Gabriel belong to the trash can.

I misunderstood why you came into the thread so heated. Excuse me.

Oh I see, no response or intelligent retorts left because I'm fucking wrong so I'll resort to ad hominem attacks. That'll show em.'

OP BTFO

No I ain't. And for the record: It's not Phil Colins band

You had no intelligent retorts to start, other than namedropping the drummer for Yes like that was supposed to be impressive when really it's just the chocolate to Phil Collins' vanilla side of the shit sundae called "progressive rock".

Invisible Touch makes me ashamedly horny.

So I must go in the trash.. willingly.

Much like your opinions.

I'm sure there's a Lil Peep thread you can join.

Answer those two questions then, hateboy.

What makes a good drummer?

Being paid by a great singer-songwriter (such as Peter Gabriel) might be an indication. Did Phil Collins run over your cat, or did you just have nothing else to screech about today? I think you need to get laid.

lol

OP has left to throw darts at an old No Jacket Required sleeve whilst contemplating suicide methods.

What you talking about? I'm just monitoring The thread

>;_;

For your information that guy didn't point out why Phil Colins is a good drummer

so is better than all of Phil's albums combined

this.

Go to bed Peter, you’re drunk again.

(It’s true though.)

the virgin gabriel vs the chad collins

holy fuk im ded

Lilly Collins is maybe even hotter than Taylor Swift.

Fuck that. Taylor too gosh dang perfect. Like, no flaws.