A stupid 60 years old man from Greece shot this cat in a cage with a speargun. Cat was helpless...

A stupid 60 years old man from Greece shot this cat in a cage with a speargun. Cat was helpless. Neighbours came to the rescue. The abuser was arrested and told the D.A. that he didnt know he wasn't allowed to abuse animals,by law .. He was finned 5k euro and sent free.

Attached: 3.jpg (500x830, 118K)

Attached: 2.jpg (500x371, 80K)

Attached: 35.jpg (500x382, 44K)

The cat went to the vet with the help of the Neighbours and after a long procedure is fine. Cat is very friendly.

Attached: 4.jpg (500x377, 50K)

5000 euros is a lot of money.

>The cat went to the vet with the help of the Neighbours and after a long procedure is fine. Cat is very friendly.

What the fuck is even this thread.

This is the second time this week, that we read a story about animal abuse in Greece. It is a same!

about animal abuse

Well it doesn't seem that way. It seems like a grumpy cat was shot by a vet with the 'Friendship spear' and became a very friendly cat afterwards, with photographic documentation of the process.

Did it really cost the owner 5k for the procedure? Seems a little steep. Doe's it work on dogs?

Where does he live?
dubs and i send ISIS after him.

Attached: 1521603835772.webm (224x400, 1.96M)

I wish I could give this guy a new face. That or his original one.

Attached: 1418228426768.gif (489x352, 521K)

What's he trying to do? There's no sauce on the plate what an idiot.

Greece has a problem with stray cats and dogs.

Any video?

He's mashing it up dude because can't chew

Attached: 20150427_142719.jpg (2048x1536, 1.55M)

Why people like this aren't locked up immediately, I do not know.
Bothering to take time out of your life to imprison and torture another living thing screams "messed up in the head" and I don't see how they can be trusted in society. One bad week and all that.

Fuck cats. They kill precious native wildlife, even the well-fed ones go out of their way to torture other animals. Why shouldn't they be culled or outright killed when they do such harm to the environment?

Attached: cat_balls.jpg (604x453, 172K)

the same could be said of humans.

He wasnt finned was he?! He avoided prism.

As the other user said, we do the same thing. Our lavish lifestyles and habit of consuming in excess as soon as it's a possibility is messing with most of, if not the entire, planet.
Besides, from the quick reading i did just now it seems to me like cats aren't that much of a problem unless it's places like Australia and New Zealand where the wildlife has been isolated since forever.

Was the cat someone's pet?

man, i know we hunt animals and shit for food and slaughter millions of cows and pigs and shit for packaged meat, but there's something seriously fucked in the head with people that meaninglessly torture innocent pets who do nothing but love their owners and stay by their side. if someone ever touched my cat i would fuck their shit up. we homies. pic related, it's my cat

Attached: IMG_20171225_235402.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Basically what Germany is like right now.

"well he didn't know he wasn't allowed to rape, so it's not his fault"

except they don't even fine them there.

Fucking Greeks. They love fucking asses and killing pussies.

See I agree with this. we do kill millions of animals and shit but fucking with someones pet is a bit more fucked up just because part of the family, attachment and all that