A stupid 60 years old man from Greece shot this cat in a cage with a speargun

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

Why people like this aren't locked up immediately, I do not know.
Bothering to take time out of your life to imprison and torture another living thing screams "messed up in the head" and I don't see how they can be trusted in society. One bad week and all that.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

Fuck cats. They kill precious native wildlife, even the well-fed ones go out of their way to torture other animals. Why shouldn't they be culled or outright killed when they do such harm to the environment?

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Attached: cat-balls.jpg (172 KB, 604x453)

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

the same could be said of humans.

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

He wasnt finned was he?! He avoided prism.

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

As the other user said, we do the same thing. Our lavish lifestyles and habit of consuming in excess as soon as it's a possibility is messing with most of, if not the entire, planet.
Besides, from the quick reading i did just now it seems to me like cats aren't that much of a problem unless it's places like Australia and New Zealand where the wildlife has been isolated since forever.

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

Was the cat someone's pet?

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

man, i know we hunt animals and shit for food and slaughter millions of cows and pigs and shit for packaged meat, but there's something seriously fucked in the head with people that meaninglessly torture innocent pets who do nothing but love their owners and stay by their side. if someone ever touched my cat i would fuck their shit up. we homies. pic related, it's my cat

Attached: IMG-20171225-235402.jpg (156 KB, 1280x720)

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

Basically what Germany is like right now.

"well he didn't know he wasn't allowed to rape, so it's not his fault"

except they don't even fine them there.

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

Fucking Greeks. They love fucking asses and killing pussies.

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

See I agree with this. we do kill millions of animals and shit but fucking with someones pet is a bit more fucked up just because part of the family, attachment and all that

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit