Stoner thread? Stoner thread

Stoner thread? Stoner thread.
What you smokin? for how long have you been?

Attached: 1521963416900.jpg (610x582, 92K)

For as shitty as this meme is it made me zozzle

DUDE WEED LMAO

Attached: smonk-big-weeds-3454081.png (500x675, 162K)

any greenthumb anons around?

Attached: bruh-my-weed-lmao😂😂-funnyblack-s-➡️-tag-5-friends-➡️-2877562.png (500x654, 72K)

Attached: hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha-hobbies-weed-age-weed-friends-weed-family-weed-goals-23883236.png (500x441, 92K)

was just about to roll whats left from my weed.
Due to the fact that weed's illegal here you cant really tell what kind you're going to get.
you can only count on your own experience and your dealers word for it
currently smoking Ak-47
until something more interesting comes along

Have been smoking errday (usually 3-4 a day each with 0.3-0.5g) since i got released from military service one year ago

Attached: 1510612609542.jpg (800x678, 70K)

keeping this open to see the redefinition of triggered

HAHAHA LE WEED DUDE LOLOL

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (688x800, 108K)

Smoke a strain with more indica and less sativa dude. Unless you enjoy that sort of thing.

bling bling blaow

Attached: 1500935946443.jpg (291x258, 21K)

Yeah bro I smoke hella weed and this is LITERALLY me 100%

Why are most people such faggots? Happens with everything. I like smoking weed but stoners are such faggots. I like motorcycles but most motorcycle riders are absolute faggots. I like video games, most video game people I’ve met are arrogant and of course faggots. Is it because normal people who like those things don’t go about talking about it and defining themselves by it? Fucking people are the worst

You sound like a giant faggot.

I probably am a huge faggot. But that’s okay because why would i care what some huge faggot like you thinks? Faggot

weed

I think you fell for that meme like the retarded faggot you are.

Not smoking at the moment, but my current stash is full of og kush #1. I've been smoking for...16 years now.

bruh weed tho

zozzle, that's the word that has been evading my brain for the last few months.

Damn u one weak minded fool huh

brain was like kek, what was that trip's that replaced lol? again.

Yea fukkin kekkles all day bruh lmao blaze it 420

Anyone here love to get high alone and crossdress?? I like to get baked as fuck and dress up in cute panties, socks, tank top, skirt, so on and so forth. Sometimes I put on lipstick too.

Because the small minority of people that associate themselves with something are usually the most vocal and annoying.
Most people play video games and most of them are chill. It's "That guy" that harps on about being a gamer, "as a gamer" and spends too much time trying to be part of the culture instead of just shutting up and playing video games for fun that everyone hates.

Suppose I class as a stoner. Been smoking daily for ... call it seven or eight years with a two year break in the middle. Still really look forward to smoking a spliff after a hard days work.

These days I smoke whatever my dealer has, which is medium tasty stuff usually, and a whole lot less than I used to. Damn jobs and responsibilities.