Does she deserve another chance?

does she deserve another chance?

Attached: MAIN-Hillary-Clinton-eyes-in-different-directions.jpg (615x410, 44K)

she didnt deserve this first chance

Attached: 1504481169789.jpg (876x960, 173K)

Sure, maybe the fbi will actually investigate her this time...

Yes, but the republicans and their russian allies have tarnished her reputation beyond repair.

LOL Bump bump
HRC 2020

well she actually was the one to ruin her own reputation. Whatever though lol

Hillary Clinton is a shape-shifting interdimensional reptilian sent here to manipulate the gene pool and put the Jews in charge.

Attached: 8B3EC538-BB31-424E-A44C-5B00FB750A80.gif (320x287, 1.44M)

An incompetent king does more harm than the malicious king. She doesn't deserve another one, but we made a shitty choice. Fucking trade tariffs like it's 1918 right now.

So it was the Republicans and the Russians that made her suppress the testimonies and stories of all of the women that her husband victimized (for decades), bashed them when they tried to speak up and discredited them publicly all to further her political career, all the while claiming to be a champion of women's rights, equality and feminist issues??? Good to know!

>you shouldn't want another chance...

Attached: because-youd-be-in-jail-5295590.png (500x302, 68K)

>guise repubs and Donny never do this or did this either, hur dur

>BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL

bitch couldnt even handle her man, how would she be able to run an country?

Hell no. She didn't deserve the other chances. She has a huge sense of entitlement, and doesn't care what damage she does to get her way. Thanks to her we have president Trump. She couldn't even get a majority against a loud, lying, and unqualified real estate shyster with the d squad of political hang arounds running his campaign.

Why are trump supporters so obsessed with her?

You're like Europeans who keep posting about how much they hate america.

>BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN FUCKING JAIL

No cause Trump in office actually does effect more than just our country. Hillary is what they cling to (I hate Hillary for the record) when they don't actually have anything to defend him on. Trump supporters need to get over the fact that Hillary is not president not the other way around and hold him accountable and to the standards of the office.

Because she, as well as her supporters, talked so much shit before the election. Then when Trump won Hillary and all her supporters cried and carried on publicly. Many are still crying to this day.

I also wouldn't be so sure that the people talking shit about America are all Europeans.

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 7K)

Oh I never said that Trump deserves a pass on any of the shady shit he has (and still is) done. The Question was does Hillary deserve another chance the answer is no. If the question was did Donald deserve a chance I would also say no. They're two sides of the same shitty coin neither one of them should never have had a chance at being president. ALL politicians are liars, it's their fucking job! If you spend enough time in politics and gain any modicum of power you erode what little honesty, decency and credibility that you have in the first place, it's the nature of the beast. Any given group of people is only as decent as their lowest scumbags (that's why the term "mob mentality" is a thing) and they only elevate people at their same moral level, that's why all politicians are liars and how the dirtiest seem to make it the furthest.

This may come as a shock to a lot of you, but even as a "leftie" - No, she does not "deserve" another chance. She will be allowed by the rules of our democracy, but she's not entitled to a privilege.
P.S. She screwed Bernie, her nation and millions of Americans with her stunt during the primaries.
America doesn't need another power hungry, egotist on the Hill.

But their going to get one anyway, no matter who it is. The job description for any politician should read "power hungry egotist" it's in their nature.

Honestly she isn't much better than trump. She's a liar and a hustler who thinks she's the smartest person on the planet. She also made herself the voice of all women, and tried to make her campaign a referendum on women in power. We didn't even vote for the lesser of two evils in the last election. We had a coin toss between two bags of trash.

>America doesn't need another power hungry, egotist on the Hill.

But that's what we're going to get. Regardless of who wins, the only people ever in a position to win are power hungry egotists. Our most intelligent people wouldn't take the job if it was given to them.

Fuck that's old slut she needs to b hung with her husband!!!

>a huge sense of entitlement
lol
Easiest way to tell when someone gets their opinions from the same 2 sources. If you were at all familiar with ANY people of wealth and means, much less those who succeed in politics for any length of time, the very first thing you'd be aware of is that a sense of entitlement, along with a good twenty or so other more serious personality problems, are not only universal among these people, but essentially required, as they'd never have risen to the positions they're in without those attitudes and opinions. Power and wealth seekers. Governments that attempted to bar them and protect their people from them have always failed to do so and have been taken over and brought down by them. Rome was a major turning point, realizing that being run by psychopaths is inevitable, built a legitimate and legal system to attract and reward these people but pit them against each other, rather than the citizens, in the process. They of course abused the population anyway, but less so. This is the concept our government emulates. For all the hot air blown around her for the last three decades, Hillary Clinton is a fairly typical boring bureaucrat. If any of you impressionable lumps paid 1/10th as much attention to any of the other senators, congressmen, and White House appointees from WWII til now, you'd realize how utterly, disappointingly pedestrian she is.

Not every politician is a power hungry egoist like you say. Some are genuine. Hillary and Trump were 2 examples of the lowest common denominator of politicians.

I can think of 2 politicians that had a meltdown. Hillary and Al Gore. Neither accepted the results and kept trying to stir the pot after the election. Other politicians have accepted the loss and tried to redefine themselves or moved on to other pursuits. Hillary refuses to accept she is not popular, and expects to be president just because she checked off all of the boxes on a to do list for candidates.

If this entitled piece of shit didn't have the dnc primaries rigged for her Bernie would be president right now. So no...

might as well post the ankle monitor pics here as well, seemed to kill the previous thread.

Attached: oil83oeylfwz.jpg (709x534, 70K)

I use that coin analogy to describe the dnc and gop all the time. Distract everyone with superficial bullshit andthen get paid to make laws that rule our lives just to raise the bottom line for their corporate masters. All these corporate whores in congress need to be tarred and feathered in the streets. Bastille Day 2018 USA

We wouldn't have this situation going on though if the DNC had run a decent candidate instead. I was pulling for Bernie, but after the debacle with the superdelegates, I wasn't about to vote for Hillary. And after how the left has acted since the election, I doubt I'll ever vote Democrat.

Attached: 2010-04-26-CHELSEACLINTON.jpg (550x825, 161K)

This woman has destroyed the DNC in ways the GOP has only dreamed of.

I'd sooner trust Shemp Mirkanis, and that fat bastard smokes PCP behind the teen center

She isn't better than Trump at all.

Trump is a smart crook, Hillary is an emotionally driven female crook and if you've spent alot of time with women you know that they'll often randomly lash out after the slightest action.

Pretty much. Gotta wonder who they're going to run for 2020 though. I wonder if they're going to follow through on trying to run Oprah and basically guarantee a second term for Trump, or what their strategy will be.
>Shemp Mirkanis
Who?
Ok, look, I know I said I despise Hillary, but have you SEEN how Trump handles criticism?

He's that lawyer downtown, about 470 pounds, rides around in a Cadillac, when he isn't selling bags of parsley to kids or pulling disposable razors on people he's up in his office fucking up people's appeals and cheating families out of inheritance - last known photograph

Attached: Shemp_Mirkanis_Esq..jpg (237x182, 30K)

Ah, gotcha. Seems legit.

He's a character, that's for sure

Yes and it's childish, stubborn, and egotistical.

But compare that to the undeniably worst, sorest, presidential election loser of all time.

I mean she wrote a whole book about how she was cheated and to this day she's still doing book tours publicly calling a large group of Americans stupid because they didn't vote for her.

look her up

I'm not arguing that she's not a shitty person. I fully agree with you on that one. We were fucked if we did, fucked if we didn't. I get the feeling things might at least be a bit more stable if she'd won though (assuming we weren't duking it out with Russia yet), but that ship has sailed, and it'd be great if people could focus on what's actually going on now instead of deflecting to Hillary when presented with examples of Trump's own shittyness.

Trump would definitely love to run against her again in 2020. He'd easily win again and would probably finally win the popular vote as well, like his archnemesis Obama did twice.

I would've said Biden, but he's basically ruining his chances giving speeches saying how he would've beat Trump's ass in high school lol.