Fucking co-worker for the last couple months

>fucking co-worker for the last couple months
>she has a fiance and can count on one hand how many times they've fucked in the last 10 months
>says she's going to break up with him in the weeks to come

Am I a complete idiot for developing strong feelings for her and wanting to start a relationship

Attached: 1520307911430.jpg (986x721, 242K)

No, but you should kill yourself for being a shit bag cheater enabler

Eh. Keep your women sexually satisfied, man. Why would someone want to marry you if you fuck them 4 times every 10 months? What kind of precedence is that gonna set

Bitch'll just do the same to you bud.

(Sources: Past experience)

I hear the argument against these kinds of situations, but I don't agree with the assumption "once a cheater always a cheater." Just found herself in a weird situation and now here we are. Waiting for her to break up with this dude so we can stop being so secretive

Lmao sucks to be him, what do you do op?

Waitress

What restaurant? For some reason i figured you'd be older

If she cheated on him, you are guaranteed she will cheat on you aswell

I'd rather not say. It's fairly distinct in this area

I'm 28, she's 22. Her fiance is 42 kek

my bad, replied to myself

i hope you are thrown to jail

Attached: 211334211.jpg (1192x333, 83K)

Ok, OP you are a cunt. That guy is ageing, probably happier than he's ever been and providing for a slut. If you decide to commit to that girl then you are a fucking mongo.

Don't commit, but be sure to pound that pussy. Don't buy her anything that isn't directly related to sex, e.g. toys, lingerie. Emotional comfort is free though. Never just have one woman that you're fucking, so when you have to ghost one, there's still someone to fuck.

Kys

His last fiance died unexpectedly. She's told me that he has health problems where she'll effectively have to be a nurse for him for the last 15 or so years of his life. She recently discovered he lied about his age and that he's actually 5 years older than he told her; in her eyes that's 5 less years than she would actually get to spend with him and that weighed on her decision to break up with him heavily (as did my dick-magic.) She never really considered what it meant to be a live-in-nurse for someone and kinda just tacitly agreed to it. I wonder if he'll become suicidal after he loses another fiance

You should fuck the old faggot then but you're probably to old to get it up.

If you start a relationship with her, you know she is a cheating whore. You ruined a marriage. You're a cunt.

Good job stallion.shes a cum stop.enjoy yourself

Attached: 1522278170529.jpg (720x708, 100K)

Yes

She sounds fucking retarded and you live in a shit hole country. Stop hiding your dick from her and start fucking someone else.

Have a read of this and tell me I'm wrong retards:

Facilitating a cheating whore is degeneracy.

>Facilitating a cheating whore is degeneracy.

Don't forget the website you're browsing. We're all degenerates to a degree. What's so wrong with muddling in a relationship that shouldn't be

he saved this guys life though if they really do break up, he's the hero we need

If they don't break up though your piece of shit though

I guess you're right. I think it's so hard to trust in a relationship because other men act this way though

^^^^^

m8 just keep doing your thing, but don't get attached!

also get rid of the husband before that sluts got a murder suicide on her hands.

I got feels for a slut once and after keeping her and her son off the street she fucked me off like a piece of trash, did the same to 1 guy before me and 3 others while I knew her
and now has a second kid on the way with another guy and now living off that poor cunt.

I couldn't warn him but I can you.

Never housewife a hoe!