Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: waifu_linux_penguin.jpg (500x631, 60K)

excellant choice the best

Fucking kill yourself

Samefagging faggot

Attached: 1521538393363.jpg (625x626, 63K)

U N D E R A G E D

A B O R T A B O R T

Just bump limit this bullshit

Attached: 44D484D9-09B3-4DAB-96D1-4C781F439DAD.jpg (300x171, 25K)

I did the math and research. According to Wikipedia, the average length of a penis varies from 5.1 to 5.9 inches. I went for a safe 5.5 inches for an average. The average radius from the core center of the penis to the skin on the outside is .75 inches. From this we can roughly find the volume with pi timed radius squared times height. This comes around as the average penis being around 9.72 cubic inches. Next I found the volume of the average human adult male. I had to first find the weight, which according to Alex Schlessingerman's "The Physics Factbook" is 70kg or 154 pounds. Weight is found by multiplying an object mass by the force of gravity, 9.81 meters per second. After taking gravity out of the equation, the average mass of an adult human male is 7.14 kg. I then found the volume by dividing this number by the average density of a human, according to Wikipedia, 985 kg per meter cubed. The volume of the adult male was then found to be .0072516316 cubic meters. Utilizing the volume of the average penis I found earlier, 9.72 in cubed, I get .0001592828 meters cubed. This means the penis is 2.19% of an adult male's volume.Assuming a lack of testosterone or female hormones makes the person a female, balls ignored for ease, fucking a trap is only 2.19% homosexual.

Attached: 626rl.jpg (498x352, 15K)

This isn’t randomness, it’s just some cookie-cutter edgy 13yo. I bet you like hot topic

Attached: 87D8C50F-467C-41ED-93C6-C9B5735A6842.jpg (1600x1080, 659K)

only 90's kids will get this

Fuck yourself, penguin of DIIIIIIICK

I’ll bet op is fat

Delicious copypasta.

Pasta so old these niggeroids fall for it all over again

wait are people falling for this copypasta? i'm new and i know it

This pasta is older than 90% of Sup Forums

I am 13 – mature for my age, however! – and I enjoy watching Invader Zim with my girlfriend. (I am bisexual. Please approach this subject maturely.) It is our favorite television show, as it adequately displays stochastic manners of behavior such as we possess.

She behaves without order – of course – but I wish to meet more individuals of her and my kind. As the saying goes, “the more, the merrier.”

Ah, it is to laugh. Anyway, I hope to make many friends here, so please comment freely.

Doom!

That is simply one of many examples of my random actions. Ha, ha. Fare thee well. I wish you much love and waffles.

Yours,

The Penguin of Doom.

mods??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ugh how did people fall for this pasta. You should all have to fucking leave.

Yeah...it brought a wave of nostalgia to me, then sadness realising im old now.

Fake and very very gay.

Attached: 989260.jpg (200x200, 5K)

good job exposing all the kids on here who dont get this.

It's fucking baffling. This guy gets it though