Never should have come here!

Never should have come here!

Another kill to my name!

TALOS IS GREAT

who here spent like 2 hours installing sex and body replacers in skyrim to jerk off lol

sup

I always give up halfway through when I realize there are no good sexy armors, it is all over the top shit

this game was fucking shit

The experience really depends on if you spent Bethesjew prices or got it for free

i pirate everything
fuck you todd

BUY MY FUCKING GAMES

t. Lesser Soul Gemmer

it really fucking doesn't

a shit game is shit even if it's free

WATCH YOURSELF, SNEAK THEIF

>tfw you spent 400 hours mindlessly doing quests you didn't even enjoy
Skyrim is only fun if you pick a direction and wander off into it

Except it's not shit you retarded Nazi

The Altmer were in the right

Snowniggers can't become gods!

I dunno, for a AAA title with the money and staff they have, it is pretty shit. It IS a good base for modding though, and mods make it 100% better. Again though, that is sad for a title with such a large and well funded staff.

based Greek shitposter

Every AAA game is shit. They put 20 minutes of action in an universe of 8 hours and because the filler is so boring, it makes the 20 minutes somewhat rewarding.

>Skyrim is only fun if you pick a direction and wander off into it

The biggest problem with the game was that Morrowind was 100x better at this, while Oblivion was 100x better with quests. Skyrim was a watered down piss version of the strengths of both games.

>Oblivion had good quests
Getting bored with this meme desu

I legitimately got more fun out of Fallout 4 because of the autism of settlement building than I did out of Skyrim.

Legitimately the most disappointing game I've ever played.

>not using god mode console cheats and having every skill in the game
makes the game more relaxing and immersive without worrying about retard shit

>Sup Forums

You have to go back

legitimately?

Video games are for degenerate manchildren.

Why do you think that? Is it because it's one of the most popular and talked about games? Bethesda get a lot of smack, but very few franchises have accomplished what what TES has

hey faggots this is/sp/ gtfo nerds