Maryland School Shooting - March 20, 2018. Why isn't this all over the news and why isn't this guy a hero?

Maryland School Shooting - March 20, 2018. Why isn't this all over the news and why isn't this guy a hero?
Answer #1: It wasn't with an AR-15
Answer #2: A firearm in the hands of a trained officer stopped it 3 minutes after it started

Attached: deputy-blaine-gaskill.jpg (780x438, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/26/maryland-school-shooter-died-from-gunshot-to-head-sheriff-says.html
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-great-mills-shooting-update-20180326-story.html
ajc.com/news/national/maryland-school-shooter-shot-himself-police-say/SUB6tPv9gvnDZo5hsDHcYN/
youtu.be/Lxn66Jsfvxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool you got your answer
Delete thread

Exactly

Because the officer didn't hit the shooter. It was a murder/suicide.

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/26/maryland-school-shooter-died-from-gunshot-to-head-sheriff-says.html

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-great-mills-shooting-update-20180326-story.html

ajc.com/news/national/maryland-school-shooter-shot-himself-police-say/SUB6tPv9gvnDZo5hsDHcYN/

The kid offed himself when confronted by the officer.

Because this one the fbi didn't have knowledge of the suspect and their finger prints weren't all over it like with Vegas, Pulse, and this most recent one at Stoneham Douglas.

Aka this one wasn't a false flag and it actually happened in a way that can't be monetized.

Cause the officer stopped it and no one is scream take da guns

I hate having to agree with you, but I do.

The officer didn't stop shit, the kid shot his head off. Damn you fucking inbreds will believe absolutely anything Fox News tells you huh

it was a teenager shooting his girlfriend you dipshit its not even the same realm of motivation or action as what gets described as an "active shooter situation"

damn, this is true

The officer fired at the same time the kid offed himself. This is a GREAT example of a security guard responding to a threat in a school. At the very least this should be used as an example of how to prevent shootings in the future.

Let me leave you with this then. It's a two minute video. David Hogg records himself talking as if he is a student at the school saying he heard the first shots in his science class during the "shooting" and then it cuts to an interview when David Hogg then says he wasn't at the school, but heard there was a shooting (he doesn't say where he heard it from), and rode one his bike for 3 miles.

The msm story is falling apart

youtu.be/Lxn66Jsfvxo

how are the others monetized? please be specific

He managed to hit the kid in the hand also. It doesn't say which one but I imagine he tried to keep him from shooting himself

wasnt vegas most likely a coverup of an assassination attempt on a VIP?

i just remember a helicopter flying after they grounded planes and there were multiple handheld angles of that helicopter right next to the airport with weird gunshot flashes visible.

that plus the inconsistency about the guns and on the raid i cannot come up with a good rational explanation for any of this that doesn't delve into tom clancy bullshit

Yet an innocent student died. Or did the proud members of the alt right decide that Jaelynn Willey never really existed? Only a conservative could ever have such severe brain damage that they would celebrate a shoot-out in a fucking school. You're a bunch of violent degenerates. I don't think any power on earth can save you.

sandy hook was like a full week of news coverage, thats really expensive if you had paid for it

so they wanted to have the school on camera for a week really really badly? and they got it for free? what are you saying

Monetized wasn't the right word. I wanted to use a word that would replace the phrase "made to serve an agenda"

Why would a VIP be in the standing area at a hick concert? Definitely reaks of CIA.

>Only a conservative

Stop believing in the left/right paradigm friend. Nothing is cut black and white, so how could politics?

Or maybe mossad.

If you're not a literal Nazi you're a commie!